• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's the ability to stay calm and both are equal in term of this,
They really aren't
Yuuichi has this feat too since he since tanked 3 punches from someone bigger than him, having 3 fingernails torn off and his palm stabbed with a knife (This is related to mass manipulation so I will talk about it too).
Koji was beated as a 4 year old by adult fighters with other kids being stated to vomit and they still had to get up, Got stabbed with no reaction at all, Which definetily is not the case for Yuuichi
Considering all of this happened in minutes (their thoughts and emotions changed in many different ways), his mass manipulation feat is better than that of Because
Koji rumor feat is better imo
Kei feat
Not even close since Yuuichi uses the very method that Kamishiro is expertise in, to manipulate Kamishiro without him even recognizing it.
Ryuuen was not aware too
Also way to manipulate is to the mentally weak person feel a little magic to gain trust,
Kei with Koji
then gently point out the weakness to direct the other person's fear of having to make their own decisions, then is that person throws away thinking about the decision and entrusts it to what he believes. It's worth noting that Yuuichi adjusted Kamishiro's emotions to make manipulating his mind more convenient (that is, making his ego become too high).
Koji knew Ryuuen's line of thought from vol 3 to 7, More over Koji also manipulated Takuya by abusing his complex and made expelled by making him do what Koji wanted
Compared to other feats, this feat is very proactive.
X strategy and love letter has better manipulation imo

Koji was beated as a 4 year old by adult fighters with other kids being stated to vomit and they still had to get up, Got stabbed with no reaction at all, Which definetily is not the case for Yuuichi
Getting beaten is the same as Yuuichi, he got stabbed but into his hand so it's the same for Yuuichi, again the difference here is the way Yuuichi can conveniently change his emotion constantly, something Koji will never be able to do.
Koji rumor feat is better imo
Yuuichi manipulated them all in minutes and changed their mind to numerous different thoughts rather than just one, again you can't compare like that.
Ryuuen was not aware too
Ryuuen has never been manipulated with the manipulation method that he's too familiar with.
Kei with Koji
The method he does just too common.
Koji knew Ryuuen's line of thought from vol 3 to 7, More over Koji also manipulated Takuya by abusing his complex and made expelled by making him do what Koji wanted
X strategy and love letter has better manipulation imo
Strategy goes to Koji but manipulation doesn't, love letter and Takuya are setting trap feat, not manipulation feat, tho Yuuichi will get setting trap too since his feat of trapping Shinji is three-layered trap while love letter is just two.

Getting beaten is the same as Yuuichi, he got stabbed but into his hand so it's the same for Yuuichi, again the difference here is the way Yuuichi can conveniently change his emotion constantly, something Koji will never be able to do.
I think you are overating this part
Yuuichi manipulated them all in minutes and changed their mind to numerous different thoughts rather than just one, again you can't compare like that.
Iirc Koji did it after he discovered Honami past
Ryuuen has never been manipulated with the manipulation method that he's too familiar with.
Takuya :p
The method he does just too common.
Housen knife feat
Strategy goes to Koji but manipulation doesn't, love letter and Takuya are setting trap feat, not manipulation feat,
He indirectly made Takuya go to the reunion just to get expelled by using his complex against him

Last edited:
I think you are overating this part
In outsmarting it is one of the most important aspects to deceive others.
Iirc Koji did it after he discovered Honami past
Housen knife feat
Yea all of these are not complex at all, his feat of manipulating Kamishiro requires more steps plus he needs to act exactly the same as what Yutori thinks, so she will still believe that she is manipulating Yuuichi, which she isn't.
He indirectly made Takuya go to the reunion just to get expelled by using his cplex against him
Yea it can't compare to a three-layered trap, plus Yuuichi knows to use the prey that has been trapped (Kimiko) as a bait for another prey (Shinji), so the trapping process is continuous. And he knows how to attract others to the bait as well, and Yuuichi uses it to make people who swap passwords with him be given unfair terms (that is, they can order him to do whatever they want, but not the other way around), as well as promises that seems too good to be true (that is, help them win the game and gain big money). Again none of this is a thing in Koji's trap.
Screw Koji vs Yuuichi, what about Baku vs Yuuichi 🙃
Baku before the real labyrinth arc maybe somewhat fair I think.

That's not what I mean, I have listed different examples of acting tho. Yea he is actually in pain.
Yeah but i do believe firmly they are horribly inferior to Koji's EM

No change in heart beat after almost murdering 6 fighters, Not even his andreline kicked him which normally happens when you fight, No change in expression after getting stabbed not to mention he wasn't even bothered by the pain, Got punched by Albert with a poker face

This is a complete stomp in Koji's favor in EM

Yeah but i do believe firmly they are horribly inferior to Koji's EM

No change in heart beat after almost murdering 6 fighters, Not even his andreline kicked him which normally happens when you fight, No change in expression after getting stabbed not to mention he wasn't even bothered by the pain, Got punched by Albert with a poker face

This is a complete stomp in Koji's favor in EM
Most of them are just durability feats, for them to be EM feats he needs to be in pain yet not losing his mind.

Most of them are just durability feats, for them to be EM feats he needs to be in pain yet not losing his mind.
Which is legit EM

You would start crying or at least scream in pain after getting stabbed by a knife, Koji legit was like "Did a fly touch me?"

Also his 6 fighter feat counts as EM as he legit composed, No emotions after legit almost murdering 6 people

You would start crying or at least scream in pain after getting stabbed by a knife, Koji legit was like "Did a fly touch me?"
Feel free to explain to me how it's superior to the ability to change your own emotions constantly just by willing it.
Also his 6 fighter feat counts as EM as he legit composed, No emotions after legit almost murdering 6 people
Yuuichi smiles after killing his adoptive parents...that not to mention the fact that ppl keep digging into this dirty past of him to laugh or despise him, or stay away with him but he just doesn't care.

Feel free to explain to me how it's superior to the ability to change your own emotions constantly just by willing it.
That's the thing, This is what i said by overating
Yuuichi smiles after killing his adoptive parents...that not to mention the fact that ppl keep digging into this dirty past of him to laugh or despise him, or stay away with him but he just doesn't care.
And how exactly is this better? He smiles, But there's not hint or indicative his heart rate was normal

Meanwhile Koji would've killed more than just 3 with not heart beat change had the instructors not interrupted him

That's the thing, This is what i said by overating

And how exactly is this better? He smiles, But there's not hint or indicative his heart rate was normal

Meanwhile Koji would've killed more than just 3 with not heart beat change had the instructors not interrupted him
Yea no Yuuichi actually kills people while Koji doesn't, hell he even did so when he was literally just a kid, he literally boasted about it everywhere even though no one asked for it, in recent chapter he even seriously wants to kill an administrator of the game with a big smiling, the expression is so real that he was called "cold-hearted" or "heartless" constantly so saying that he feels something simply by killing people is a little bit off tbh. And it's just about direct murdering, if we talk about indirect murdering then his victims are confirmed to be countless, again all of this happens when he is just a child. But most importantly he just simply ignores whatever others said about his dirty past, which is a great EM feat.

Yea no Yuuichi actually kills people while Koji doesn't, hell he even did so when he was literally just a kid, he literally boasted about it everywhere even though no one asked for it, in recent chapter he even seriously wants to kill an administrator of the game with a big smiling, the expression is so real that he was called "cold-hearted" or "heartless" constantly so saying that he feels something simply by killing people is a little bit off tbh. And it's just about direct murdering, if we talk about indirect murdering then his victims are confirmed to be countless, again all of this happens when he is just a child. But most importantly he just simply ignores whatever others said about his dirty past, which is a great EM feat.
Have you not watched Vol 0? Koji legit was going for the kill he stopped midway because the instructors said to Ayanokoji to stop, Koji was 9 years at the time

He didn't even bat an eye after knowing the person who helped him flee the WR died too

Have you not watched Vol 0? Koji legit was going for the kill he stopped midway because the instructors said to Ayanokoji to stop, Koji was 9 years at the time

He didn't even bat an eye after knowing the person who helped him flee the WR died too
Yea I know he has been stopped midway, hence I said that he can't be compared to someone who had actually experienced it too many more times, the reason for all of those deaths literally comes from him. Yea he doesn't care about that, but choosing to continue killing others as long as it benefits him (or just because he wants so, like her adoptive parents case).

Yea I know he has been stopped midway, hence I said that he can't be compared to someone who had actually experienced it too many more times, the reason for all of those deaths literally comes from him. Yea he doesn't care about that, but choosing to continue killing others as long as it benefits him (or just because he wants so, like her adoptive parents case).
I don't understand how talking about your dirty past is that impressive, It really isn't

Forget to say that her adoptive mom is the only one in life who gives him love, for him it's the first time he knows what is actually the feeling to be loved, yea he killed her.
His dad doesn't give him love and his mother abandoned him (More like sold him) and he legit doesn't give a crap

He never once felt the love of his parent and he doesn't give a shit

His dad doesn't give him love and his mother abandoned him (More like sold him) and he legit doesn't give a crap

He never once felt the love of his parent and he doesn't give a shit
Did he even know anything when it happened? If he didn't then it would not be counted as EM feat. But anyway killing someone lets you feel being loved for the first time is already better than whatever you try to prove about Koji being cold-hearted.

We need to update Yuichi profile like this
Whoever worked on this did a good job.

We need to update Yuichi profile like this
Whoever worked on this did a good job.
I tried to replicate the format for Powers and Abilities in his profile. Though yes, he has some very wanked abilities of fear manipulation, and others maybe, idk. He definitely requires a good amount of revision to say at the least.

Back