• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fateµû░õ¢£ÒéóÒé»ÒéÀÒâºÒâ│『Fate EXTELLA』ÒéÀÒâºÒâ╝ÒâêÒâùÒâ¼ÒéñÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉþäíÚèÿÒÇæþ»ç
Fateµû░õ¢£ÒéóÒé»ÒéÀÒâºÒâ│『Fate EXTELLA』ÒéÀÒâºÒâ╝ÒâêÒâùÒâ¼ÒéñÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉþäíÚèÿÒÇæþ»ç

New Fate/Extella PVs

Fateµû░õ¢£ÒéóÒé»ÒéÀÒâºÒâ│『Fate EXTELLA』ÒéÀÒâºÒâ╝ÒâêÒâùÒâ¼ÒéñÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒé½Òâ½ÒâèÒÇæþ»ç
Fateµû░õ¢£ÒéóÒé»ÒéÀÒâºÒâ│『Fate EXTELLA』ÒéÀÒâºÒâ╝ÒâêÒâùÒâ¼ÒéñÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒé½Òâ½ÒâèÒÇæþ»ç

Fateµû░õ¢£ÒéóÒé»ÒéÀÒâºÒâ│『Fate EXTELLA』ÒéÀÒâºÒâ╝ÒâêÒâùÒâ¼ÒéñÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒé«Òâ½Òé¼ÒâíÒââÒéÀÒâÑÒÇæþ»ç
Fateµû░õ¢£ÒéóÒé»ÒéÀÒâºÒâ│『Fate EXTELLA』ÒéÀÒâºÒâ╝ÒâêÒâùÒâ¼ÒéñÕïòþö╗ÒÇÉÒé«Òâ½Òé¼ÒâíÒââÒéÀÒâÑÒÇæþ»ç

so i just wanted to ask, if we exclude ryougi shiki, then only include the remaining line up of characters in the nasuverse (including archetype earth and amaterasu) in a team, then what wud be the minimum tier and minimum speed needed to solo this remaining team? (answer format in: [Tier needed] and [speed needed])

A few things about Karna, Cu Alter and Scathach NP.

Basically, why is Karna rated as Small Island level? shouldn't be Country level?

Also, HERE around line 900. Scathach and Cu Alter's uses Gae Bolg against each other. But, both fail cancelling each other.

So, Scacthach Gae Blog Alternative is as strong as Cu Alter's Gae Blog Thrown version (which is capable of piercing through Karna's Kavacha and Kundala)

KamiYasha said:
A few things about Karna, Cu Alter and Scathach NP.
Basically, why is Karna rated as Small Island level? shouldn't be Country level?

Also, HERE around line 900. Scathach and Cu Alter's uses Gae Bolg against each other. But, both fail cancelling each other.

So, Scacthach Gae Blog Alternative is as strong as Cu Alter's Gae Blog Thrown version (which is capable of piercing through Karna's Kavacha and Kundala)
I agree with this since I was going to bring up the Karna durabilty.

I was thinking of making a profile for Alcides, but I don't know if I should use scaling or in-story feats for his stats.

Would any Fate/Strange Fake experts like to illuminate me on the subject (I've only managed to read the first few chapters of it)?

As far as i know: True Archer stopped Gate of Spamilon With one hand, and stated that Gil will neeed Ea to match him.

Reppuzan said:
I was thinking of making a profile for Alcides, but I don't know if I should use scaling or in-story feats for his stats.
Would any Fate/Strange Fake experts like to illuminate me on the subject (I've only managed to read the first few chapters of it)?
Not sure myself but he is able to be scaled to Gil and Enkidu in stats and he has the original Nine Lives because of being True Archer and his King's Order allows him to use his other weapon from his life time which can be used in combination with NL but he lacks God Hand because of his summoning having flaws(again :'( never gonna have Heracles at his full power Dx ) He also has Goddess of War Sash(which he gets via King's Order iirc) which he said Gil would need Ea to survive against and I don't see why he would lie since has been shown to be on Gil's level and stated by Enkidu to be exceptionally strong by his standards. He has a third NP but I'm not sure it was reveal as yet.

Reppuzan said:
So At least 7-A with the usual Servant speed by the looks of things.
Yea and potentially much higher with Goddess of War: War God's Military Sash since it can be compared to Ea. When more translated chapters come out we can get better scaling and feats for him. He also has some really good Servant stats and an A rank Avenger skill putting him up with the likes of Edmond and Angra.

While I was on YouTube I was coming across a bunch of random guys who were claiming that Gil is a multiverse buster, so I naturally rebuked them.

However, there was this other guy who claimed that BB deleted the concept of time and became omnipresent within the Moon Cell. Can anyone confirm this?

Reppuzan said:
While I was on YouTube I was coming across a bunch of random guys who were claiming that Gil is a multiverse buster, so I naturally rebuked them.
However, there was this other guy who claimed that BB deleted the concept of time and became omnipresent within the Moon Cell. Can anyone confirm this?
Gil is not multiversal for sure xD

and iirc BB did affect the concept of time in the Moon Cell and can control the laws in the Moon Cell but I don't think she was omnipresent and those feats are really only usable when she is in the Moon Cell because she is the Moon Cancer and the Advanced AI that is apart of the Moon Cell iirc. Though she is made of multiple Goddess and has some nasty abilities which put her on Demon Kiara, maybe Saver levels iirc and Hakuno's Servants need their Origin boost to beat her iirc. Not entirely sure since I'm not an expert on Fate/Extra CCC.

Well, it's not EX, but a Ôÿà according to Type-Moon wiki.

She should be well above the likes of Karna though through her authorities in the Moon Cell.

Does anyone think we can make a profile for Solomon?

He does have a pretty solid feat (roasting the entire planet's surface in past, present, and future).

Yeah, quite of feats he has.

Having a Np with millons of lights where every line of light is times stronger than Excalibur.

Burning the whole world.

Plus being a Grand Servant.

This is what I have so far for his stats:

Tier: At least 7-A with regular spells, At least 6-C with Demon Gods, At least High 6-A with Ars Almadel Salomonis

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Energy Manipulation, Can see through the past, present, and future at once, Can control and nullify virtually any form of magecraft performed by humans, Can summon himself from the Throne of Heroes and control the 72 Pillars of the Ars Goetia

Attack Potency: At least Mountain level with regular spells (Can casually kill most Servants, including Saber-class Servants with A-Rank Magic Resistance), At least Island level with Demon Gods (Entire teams of Servants, including the likes of Arturia Pendrago, struggle against a single Demon God and can barely muster a victory against several at once), At least Multi-Continent level with Ars Almadel Salomonis (Can lay waste to the entire surface of the planet in the past, present, and future)

Speed: Hypersonic+ with High Hypersonic reactions via power-scaling (Has B-Rank Agility and can take on entire teams of ordinary Servants with ease)

Lifting Strength: At least SuperHuman (Even the weakest Servants are stronger than the strongest humans)

Striking Strength: Unknow (He never fights in melee combat due to his nature as a Magus)

What would I rate his durability at? He hasn't actually tanked anything, but his barriers are presumably superior to Medea's, right?

Note that the one time the PC and friends fought him so far, he was using a Demon God to take hits for him and the fight ended when it was beaten. So you could add a note to the Unknown saying that he uses his Summons to body-block for him.

Well, that or time-travel to when Babylon/Final chapter comes out and get more feats.

His Demon Gods maybe are At least Island level to Country level. IIRC one of them thanked Edison and Tesla Noble Phantasm; but was destroyed by Arjuna's Papashupata.

Some of them are literally incarnations (One through Cu Alter), i believe Arash faced and defeated one of those in his interlude.

Just noticed the number of comments here on this thread, but shouldn't y'all make a new thread of this by now? Like how some others have been done before here?

Just to point that out here only...

Well, damn. Didn't realize we were approaching 400 posts. I was wondering why the loading time was getting longer.

Should we close this one?

As long as y'all know what the last you were talking about, sure.

I'll close this one up since it's getting really full for y'all. Look out for the new one in case anyone here that's not on atm doesn't see it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back