• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You know what, imma be honest with you two
Rakih, i know you are a cool guy, but with how impulsive and annoying you are with those "typical +65 folks attitude", even myself can't just ignore it, i know that tier 1 thread is really impactful to the other verses but you should thinking and careful with cold head
Tdjwo, your entitled opinion on this root bs had gone tiresome, you need a slack for it. Stopped replied over hour ago doesn't hide that you are responsible for this (derailment in tier 1 thread and here even if you're not the starter of if)

Imma call @Lonkitt and/or @LephyrTheRevanchist to observe this thread, i hope this doesn't get way worse
Gonna stop resonding about this issue, cheer

Rakih, i know you are a cool guy, but with how impulsive and annoying you are with those "typical +65 folks attitude", even myself can't just ignore it, i know that tier 1 thread is really impactful to the other verses but you should thinking and careful with cold head
Tdjwo, your entitled opinion on this root bs had gone tiresome, you need a slack for it. Stopped replied over hour ago doesn't hide that you are responsible for this (derailment in tier 1 thread and here even if you're not the starter of if)

Imma call @Lonkitt and/or @LephyrTheRevanchist to observe this thread, i hope this doesn't get way worse
🐸

Yeah, this was a good call

@Rakih_Elyan @Tdjwo

Neither of you are being productive with your responses and honestly, your conversation resembles that of a dispute within a Rule Violations Report Thread rather than a proper discussion thread. If there's a problem in accordance to wiki procedure, take it to a management or violation thread, but don't clog up this chat with your banter. Regarding your banter, neither of you are behaving respectfully and need to simmer down with your responses in the future

This is pointless because I stopped arguing for a while now. Everyone argues and eventually stops. You don't have to tell me what to do before I choose to stop. Bringing this shit up for no reason is pointless.

The triple point events aren't really my taste, even though it's always nive to get extra materials, but I remember the challenge quest was nice.
At least you get 3 free crystallized lore through the points

so even if you can’t beat the challenge quest you still get 3 of them.

also a free servant as well.

Yeah, and it's a Foreigner, a class that free accounts generally lack in variability.
But the next event, the bunny Merlin Holy Grail Front, that is one of the events I'm always hyped for. Not only 7 free summons and a grail, but the quests are nice to play.

I wish we had more tower events though. Those and the grail fronts are my favorites. (But I desperately need a roulette event)

Yeah, and it's a Foreigner, a class that free accounts generally lack in variability.
But the next event, the bunny Merlin Holy Grail Front, that is one of the events I'm always hyped for. Not only 7 free summons and a grail, but the quests are nice to play.

I wish we had more tower events though. Those and the grail fronts are my favorites. (But I desperately need a roulette event)
Grail fronts are great

Though I’m more excited about getting Avalon Le Fae on NA.

Ready to sacrifice all my SQ for Melusine, Oberon, Koyanskaya, and Morgan. Plus Barghest and Baobhan if possible too

I also play fgo, this is my account.
Screenshot_2022-11-13-10-10-56-78_577bcc70c040536a6d306ef99c704547.jpg

Back