• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My Altera finally has her nice dress, so I guess I'm happy enough with this event

JP updated - We have Tiamat Lily now
That took longer than expected, but finally!

She's Alter Ego 15k HP, 12.5k Attack, Buster AoE, with Buster up before damage
She gives 10% battery to allies + NP damage party + heal in S3, S2 is stun + dot + attack up + buster up, S1 is heal block, crit down and self battery 50%

Last edited:
Current CRT will change this.
not really. DT is trying to amend the standard but it will still exist. Not to mention aleph 1 falls under the same type of dimensionality as aleph 0, it’s just uncountable, but I guess Ultima will tackle that part later.

it is basically fate turned into a magical girl idol genre.
Case on point:
If you think this clip is good you will like the series

I remember you really like symphogear, is it worth watching for someone who likes anime?
@Artorimachi_Meteoraft Please, don't listen to Issei, Symphogear is not anything like Fate at all, nothing to do.

Is closer to Nanoha Magica and Yuki Yuna is a hero, but not Fate lmao.

@Artorimachi_Meteoraft Please, don't listen to Issei, Symphogear is not anything like Fate at all, nothing to do.

Is closer to Nanoha Magica and Yuki Yuna is a hero, but not Fate lmao.
eh, i just finished season 2. Although i like symphogear, i like fate way, way more. I love how fate protagonists are underdogs who get stronger at the very end and victory feels satisfying. Unlike the symphogears "omg i have an op armor now i can be all badass and stomp baddies while looking cool." Symphogear is what you want if you are looking for dumb fun

@Artorimachi_Meteoraft How about you stop being overreacting over tier 1 Root? You made yourself looks like an idiot
Pls stfu. You are doing this again. You did this same thing to me yesterday. He stopped talking about Tier 1 root hours ago and everyone forgot about it yet you are bringing it up again while insulting him for no reason. What's your problem? What's wrong with him talking about his opinion without any toxicity? How did he make himself look like an idiot exactly?

Pls stfu. You are doing this again. You did this same thing to me yesterday. He stopped talking about Tier 1 root hours ago and everyone forgot about it yet you are bringing it up again while insulting him for no reason. What's your problem? What's wrong with him talking about his opinion without any toxicity? How did he make himself look like an idiot exactly?
Overreacting which isn't that good and cringe tbh
And i know him well, he need a slap to stop sometimes, and in my defence, being harsh/blunt =/= insult
I'll drop this if you're being hot-headed for it, however my point still stand

Last edited:

speaking of which, i wonder how op would yahweh in nasuverse be. He gave solomon an ability to erase himself from throne of heroes and thus affect the throne of heroes. So he should scale way above goetia and solomon.
I think one of his authorities would give him connection to the root like void shiki to an extent. Now THAT would be op. I think the parabrahman would also have connection to the root since he/she is apophatic in hindu mythology.

Goetia?
speaking of which, i wonder how op would yahweh in nasuverse be. He gave solomon an ability to erase himself from throne of heroes and thus affect the throne of heroes. So he should scale way above goetia and solomon.
I think one of his authorities would give him connection to the root like void shiki to an extent. Now THAT would be op. I think the parabrahman would also have connection to the root since he/she is apophatic in hindu mythology.
No contest, YHWH will literally gonna be the most broken thing if we ever summoned YHWH
Sadly it might be impossible as heck due of YHWH circuminates (and something about the Root = YHWH theory), the closest we ever get is Void Shiki lel

This weekend i will apply crimson CRT on profile so that you guy can make new CRT (not the weird one you do these day)

With how messy the Fate fanbase recently in this site, i did consult to Crimson lel
Seriously, we can't always manage to control over this things that went south forever

Back