• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You can do match where the invu is banned. But otherwise no, like i tell the 4D was already the lowest we can do lol
However, doing that will make the matches can't be added and that feel sour to me
Can we even make a special condition to make the matches addedable without worrying the 4-D invul?

Anyway, it's really wierd and we need more info about Root and Outer Gods relationship to make some serious decisions. For me, I think that this guys just exist and it's ok.

Kukulkan refers Outer Gods as "threat from the outside" and she is ORT, but what does it mean "from outside"? Outside the Root? Outside the Nasuverse? it's still unclear and I hate it.

Kukulkan refers Outer Gods as "threat from the outside" and she is ORT, but what does it mean "from outside"? Outside the Root? Outside the Nasuverse? it's still unclear and I hate it.
Outside the Nasuverse. It's directly states that Yog Sothoth and the rest of the Outer Gods came from Lovecraftian Cthulhu Mythos.

They are still exist at the same time being a foreign elements for the whole magic that Root a source of.
Doesn't mean the root couldn't have ended them if it wanted to. It probably doesn't care enough to kill them.
But within Nasuverse it was stated that Cthulhu Mythos exist as fictional story that "JUST" clearly describes thing outside of our own universe.
Fictional yet they actually exist. That's the confusing part about Outer Gods in Fate

I think it's the other way around. Nasu makes it seem like Cthulu Mythos is fictional in Nasuverse.
But Outer Gods just exist somewhere beyond in the abstract abyss.

Doesn't mean the root couldn't have ended them if it wanted to. It probably doesn't care enough to kill them.
Well, it could be for the not-so-strong Outer Gods as Cthulhu and Vuthoom, but what about Nyarlathotep? Ofc he doesn't want to enter and destroy Our Universe (because he can enter it without any problems lol), but it still seems a little bit funny for me.

Looking back at some previous comments and crts, Chase gotta have the goofiest translations I've ever seen before. I'm beginning to doubt he's actually Japanese. Can't take this man seriously.

How could you know Tdj, are your japanese or fluent in japanese to affirm that?
You don't have to be Japanese or fluent in one to discover something off in a translated text. There is no such thing as "wall of nothingness" yet that's way he translated some scans to. That's not even the worst.

You don't have to be Japanese or fluent in one to discover something off in a translated text. There is no such thing as "wall of nothingness" yet that's way he translated some scans to. That's not even the worst.
Why so? Maybe you're just used to how the names are localized or it being translated differently?

Why so? Maybe you're just used to how the names are localized or it being translated differently?
There is no such thing as "wall of nothingness". That makes no sense. How can emptiness even have a border? No native japanese speaker can make such blunder unless you are trying to downgrade the verse intentionally which we all know is what Chase wants even if he's incapable of doing so correctly.

Back