• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He wouldn't, but it's not the point, Ultima will surely make a thread later for it. But as of now it's accepted.
My point is, the crt doesn't even apply to AT. It doesn't mention it nor does it make any connection to it. Like you admitted, he didn't mention it, so why would it get downgraded if the crt had nothing to do with it?

There was a whole discussion about the overvoid and its nature of being a beyond dimensional blank canvas and being completely ineffable and beyond concepts
I could care less about Overvoid. I already told you. It doesn't have Apophatic Theology. The writer is literally>Overvoid.

I'm not the one trying to apply changes to threads thay aren't even accepted yet💀
For the **** sake, let the staff handle all of that.
What are you doing there is just filling the threads with an useless clutter, this is a staff discussion thread, not a regular CRT.

My point is, the crt doesn't even apply to AT. It doesn't mention it nor does it make any connection to it. Like you admitted, he didn't mention it, so why would it get downgraded if the crt had nothing to do with it?
Yes it applies to Apophatic Theology without a High 1-B or low 1-A cosmology. Apophatic Theology isn't even an official thing to tier by.

For the **** sake, let the staff handle all of that.
What are you doing there is just filling the threads with an useless clutter, this is a staff discussion thread, not a regular CRT.
Are you... Weren't you the one acting desperate and trying to apply the changes already before staff members even told you to do anything? All I did was simply tell you to wait for the staff members thay haven't commented before doing anything. Man's really obsessed with downgrades🤢

Are you... Weren't you the one acting desperate and trying to apply the changes already before staff members even told you to do anything? All I did was simply tell you to wait for the staff members thay haven't commented before doing anything. Man's really obsessed with downgrades🤢
THERE IS NO NEED TO POST SO MANY TIMES IN THESE THREAD!
Did you know that it is prohibited to do so? On staff discussion thread no less?

if you have concerns literally just address it on a mod's wall instead of derailing the thread.

Already do.
This is total buffonery. You claimed you were going to implement changes without waiting for staffs to agree nor was there any thread made for any verse and I told you not to because common sense rewuires you to wait for staff members yet you kept spamming the same shit saying Ultima's opinion didn't matter despite the fact that he told everyone in the thread that he was coming back. I'm pretty sure you are the one not using logic here at all

if you have concerns literally just address it on a mod's wall instead of derailing the thread.
I'm not derailing anything. I'm simply telling him to wait for a staff member to return before implementing anything. The staff specifically told the thread he was going to be back but this clown just doesn't listen.

This is total buffonery. You claimed you were going to implement changes without waiting for staffs to agree nor was there any thread made for any verse and I told you not to because common sense rewuires you to wait for staff members yet you kept spamming the same shit saying Ultima's opinion didn't matter despite the fact that he told everyone in the thread that he was coming back. I'm pretty sure you are the one not using logic here at all
All of that can be included in a single post without clutter the ******* thread with peanut gallery.

I'm not derailing anything. I'm simply telling him to wait for a staff member to return before implementing anything. The staff specifically told the thread he was going to be back but this clown just doesn't listen.
No need to ******* post on the thread with jokes and snark.
This is literally a peanut gallery.

Yeah?
And what? Do you need to post more ******* thing on the thread?
I'm explaining it to you since you were proving to stubborn for absolutely no reason. Tell me, why is it so hard for you to wait for Ultima to return before implementing anything? Are you scared or what?

I only ask you to delete your ******* post since the staff doesn't need to read it.
And you only derail the ******* thread further.

I'm explaining it to you since you were proving to stubborn for absolutely no reason. Tell me, why is it so hard for you to wait for Ultima to return before implementing anything? Are you scared or what?
This is not the issue.
I even delete my post regarding applying it, what you are doing is arguing against dead ******* action.

I only ask you to delete your ******* post since the staff doesn't need to read it.
And you only derail the ******* thread further.
Why shouldn't they? Because you know I'm calling your hypocrite ass out? It's common sense. When a staff member tells you he's coming back, then it means the thread isn't accepted yet until he comes back to address it. The thread ain't running away. Rushing for no reason aint going to help you.

This is not the issue.
I even delete my post regarding applying it, what you are doing is arguing against dead ******* action.
Maybe if you weren't rushing for no reason, then I wouldn't have bothered myself with you. Up to 3 different ppl told you Ultima was going to comment but your stronghead was persistent for no reason.

Why shouldn't they? Because you know I'm calling your hypocrite ass out? It's common sense. When a staff member tells you he's coming back, then it means the thread isn't accepted yet until he comes back to address it. The thread ain't running away. Rushing for no reason aint going to help you.
If not for me calling Lep to the thread, you will just keep posting.
The staffs doesn't need to know about our ******* conversation, it is derailing.
Even Lep say it.
Maybe if you weren't rushing for no reason, then I wouldn't have bothered myself with you. Up to 3 different ppl told you Ultima was going to comment but your stronghead was persistent for no reason.
When I told you to ******* erase your post, did you think I will apply the CRT when I even erased my post?

Because it is derailing.

You are trying to act innocent as if you weren't trying to apply changes to something not accepted yet. If I didn't keep telling you, you would have done something totally unnecessary to either the thread or profiles. So stop acting like you weren't going to do anything if I didn't say it. I intentionally commented on the thread so that the staffs could see because I knew if I told you on your wall, you wouldnt listen

You are trying to act innocent as if you weren't trying to apply changes to something not accepted yet. If I didn't keep telling you, you would have done something totally unnecessary to either the thread or profiles. So stop acting like you weren't going to do anything if I didn't say it. I intentionally commented on the thread so that the staffs could see because I knew if I told you on your wall, you wouldnt listen
What the **** are you talking about?
I'm asking the staffs, not blue name members. That the entire reason why it is a staff discussion thread, not a regular CRT.
And the problem here is you clutter the thread with post.

Nah.
I'm adressing him regarding staff discussion thread.
So do it in private messages, because BOTH of you are doing exactly the "peanut gallery" shit here...

You posted 20 messages between both of you that could've been resumed into 1 post each.
You are not even argueing about the topic, just doing circles and "he said/she said".

Does anyone have scans that quote the World textures?
If you mean Sherlock's monologue, it's Camelot Section 14.

Last edited:
So do it in private messages, because BOTH of you are doing exactly the "peanut gallery" shit here...

You posted 20 messages between both of you that could've been resumed into 1 post each.
You are not even argueing about the topic, just doing circles and "he said/she said".
Never

Back