• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Looking at profiles I don't see anything 9D. Only 7D as they exist explicitly beyond the 6 dimensions and nothing about moon cell. BB pele who just scales to regular old 8D.

Looking at profiles I don't see anything 9D. Only 7D as they exist explicitly beyond the 6 dimensions and nothing about moon cell. BB Cele who just scales to regular old 8D.
It's 9D with new crt that is accepted but not applied.

Oh and to continue with this, crimson tell me it's okay if i applies it as his place so when i have time i do it, so we can continue with all the other crt that are waiting.

I don't understand the rush. The root is still given apophatic theology which is 1A. The downgrade doesn't apply to the root.

I don't understand the rush. The root is still given apophatic theology which is 1A. The downgrade doesn't apply to the root.
DT downgraded apophatic theology in the sens that now 1-A need the explicit evidence that infinity hierarchie exist in the verse (through mention or feat). Tho it's already tell that we will need to discuss the case of root in other thread

The entire reason why root is 1-A is because it is beyond Dimensional theory. Apophatic never was used in the upgrade thread.

Meh, you can upgrade it again after I downgrade it.

The entire reason why root is 1-A is because it is beyond Dimensional theory. Apophatic never was used in the upgrade thread.

Meh, you can upgrade it again after I downgrade it.
Actualy no. Dimension theory is the support argument to [] being apophatic and 1-A (it was used when talked about how [] can't be described and that every extension of possible reality still couldn't comprehension it).

DT downgraded apophatic theology in the sens that now 1-A need the explicit evidence that infinity hierarchie exist in the verse (through mention or feat). Tho it's already tell that we will need to discuss the case of root in other thread
So why bother touching the root profile then when the thread hasn't even been made for it? Why the rush lmao? As far as I remembered, Apophatic Theology wasn't mentioned once in the downgrade crt so I don't see why DT's new justifications would apply to it.

According to this wiki, thats false. I literally made a crt about this and it got rejected because Apophatic Theology was considered the main reason for 1A root. No way y'all are switching now because you want to downgrade the verse.

So why bother touching the root profile then when the thread hasn't even been made for it? Why the rush lmao? As far as I remembered, Apophatic Theology wasn't mentioned once in the downgrade crt so I don't see why DT's new justifications would apply to it.
Bcz apophatic theology would still need the existence of infinity hierarchie to be 1-A now.

Bcz apophatic theology would still need the existence of infinity hierarchie to be 1-A now.
That was never stated in the crt. Apophatic Theology wasn't even brought up. No one mentioned how it worked, or whether the downgrade applies to it.

That was never stated in the crt. Apophatic Theology wasn't even brought up. No one mentioned how it worked, or whether the downgrade applies to it.
It is in the DT thread. We talked about it in the end ( DT thread is not the same as this guy thread)

Anyways like i tell, there will be a thread made for the Root so we will see since their some argument that Root could still fit what DT want.

Well for now.
For now.
Hahaha.
I mean your thread in itself change nothing for me. I already tell before. But even with L1-A thing, root can be 1-A bcz of some World feat (having a replica of the root inside earth and root still being completly transcend to it).

DT thread is more weird bcz root don't have many mention with infinity bullshit (people can't even understand it why they would mention infinity bullshit)

I mean your thread in itself change nothing for me. I already tell before. But even with L1-A thing, root can be 1-A bcz of some World feat (having a replica of the root inside earth and root still being completly transcend to it).

DT thread is more weird bcz root don't have many mention with infinity bullshit (people can't even understand it why they would mention infinity bullshit)
Yeah no shit, if its a replica. The it is not apophatic.

Thay thread has nothing to do with Apophatic theology. Even Ultima agreed to that thread. There was no mention or reference to Apophatic Theology.
DT litteraly tell that root would be 9D if we don't give enough argument. DT don't like apophatic theology and it's in part why he made this thread

DT litteraly tell that root would be 9D if we don't give enough argument. DT don't like apophatic theology and it's in part why he made this thread
Ok? Tell me when DT mentioned Apophatic Theology in that thread. The only mentioned was dimensional theories. If he mentioned Apophatic Theology, you think Ultima would have agreed?

Ok? Tell me when DT mentioned Apophatic Theology in that thread. The only mentioned was dimensional theories. If he mentioned Apophatic Theology, you think Ultima would have agreed?
He wouldn't, but it's not the point, Ultima will surely make a thread later for it. But as of now it's accepted.

There was a whole discussion about the overvoid and its nature of being a beyond dimensional blank canvas and being completely ineffable and beyond concepts

Back