• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shirou vs Deku (The MC's who give 0 fuqs about their bodies)

DemonGodMitchAubin

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
A battle of the MC's who want to be Heroes, both of which constantly destroy their bodies to save people

Heaven's Feel Shirou vs U.A. Beginnings Saga Deku

9-A to Low 7-B Battle (Shirou is 0.006 Tons to 1.9 Megatons, Deku is 0.18 Tons to 3.91 Megatons)

Nine Lives Blade Works and other High 6-C Projections are restricted, but all other Projections are allowed

Deku can use any percentage of One For All

Speed is Equalized

They start 10 Meters apart

Battle takes place in the Einzbern Forrest

Shirou:

Deku:

Inconclusive:
latest
latest

Last edited:
Deku does have Full Cowl, however only up to 5%, not with 100% and yes, Reinforcement can boost speed

So Cabage Patch Kid is only Low 7-B when in 100%? How much of his body can he damage until he's non-functional? Similar question for Ginger Brat?

@OneBleachHurricane Deku brutally wrecks whatever limb he uses 100% OFA for, he can withstand the pain and even use 100% in a body part twice, but he's eventually completely cripple himself, when Shirou uses projection at all, he feels immense pain and his body slowly destroys itself the longer he uses it

@Kingofwolves999 Shirou opens with projection and would be able to parry and counter Deku's attacks immediately, also by activating his Projections, his body almost immediately will also begin to be covered in a sword armor that would be able to defend against Deku's hits

Are his projections low 7-B? Because then it’s just a stomp
Yes, his projections are Low 7-B, he can easy parry and clash with Low 7-B characters with his projections, knowing Shirou here, he would open with Kanshou and Bakuya and try to use Triple Linked Crane Wing

How so, both can use Low 7-B attacks, but each of them using said abilities quickly destroy the users body, so it's a battle of Skill and Stamina
Does making low 7-B projections cost Shiro stamina, and how much if so.

Deku loses more from his attack than Shiro, he literally gets crippled from one usage and can’t even beat Shiro if he lands several. He also doesn’t get Low 7-B Dura, so he gets one shot at any point in time.

Literally what is Deku’s win condition, because 100% isn’t enough and kills him faster than Shiro would.

Shirou using Projections at all completely wrecks his mind and body, essentially as long as he is using Projections at all, his body is constantly destroying itself and he is undergoing immense pain, he can't fight for that long otherwise his mind and body will be destroyed

Shirou using Projections at all completely wrecks his mind and body, essentially as long as he is using Projections at all, his body is constantly destroying itself and he is undergoing immense pain, he can't fight for that long otherwise his mind and body will be destroyed
So he starts with Low 7-B attacks and either one shots or dies in like 10 seconds or something?

Essentially he has like a minute or a bit more to use attacks for as long as he can until his mind and body shuts down

Deku should win here as his stamina is undeniably far better than Shirou’s Along with Higher AP for when the over use of his projections Backfires on him
Deku has also Fought against a blade user before in the case of Stain who was way more experienced than Shirou.

Normally that would be true, but whenever Shirou uses Projection, he gains the skills and experiences of Archer, who has fought for endless years and honed his technique to perfection, so Shirou gains a bunch of skill and experience when he uses Projection

I'm taking a break from the wiki but I wanted to add my two cents here, as someone who's played through all of F/SN and is caught up with MHA.

First off Shirou is going to win, while his form is destructive it gives him Low 7-B dura around his body. Izuku isn't capable of sensing or noticing this, since he's reluctant to use 100% without good reason, he probably try to hit Shirou with a 5% Kick first.

I doubt he's going to expect blades to suddenly pop up from Shirou's skin when he does that. Izuku's Iron Soles should protect him from being injured, since they have Low 7-B+ durability. This would be rather shocking and with Shirou's skills he might actually take Izuku out from that small opening.

If Shirou doesn't finish the fight there, it because a issue of whether or not he can hit Izuku before his own body gives out. Izuku's 100% punch is around 2x stronger than the Low 7-B Shirou scales from, but Shirou can probably parry the punch. If that happens he can just cut Izuku in half from the opening, since only Izuku's arm gets Low 7-B dura and he'll probably in pain and shock that Shirou could even do that.

Though Izuku would probably be hesitant in getting close to Shirou after the kick, but he doesn't know that his opponent is slowly dying. If Izuku tries another 5% kick he's done, Shirou would be able to tell how strong he is from that first kick. He doesn't need to parry it just tank it and one shot Izuku.

However Shirou should be able to end the fight at this moment if he decides to use Hrunting. If Izuku is far away enough, a single Hrunting arrow ends this fight, since it's a homing Low 7-B attack.

Izuku's only chance at stopping it would be punching it at 100%, the problem here is that Izuku doesn't want to use 100% and doesn't know how strong that arrow is. Shirou has a far better chance at winning since he's more willing to use his Low 7-B powers and they give him a skill and range advantage.

Up close Izuku can't do anything against someone with skill similar to Archer, and he gets homing shot at a distance. I don't think Izuku has much of a chance here, since he'll need multiple 100% hits to take Shirou down, and the opening that's given from the pain of breaking his arm and the shock of Shirou not dying from the punch will let him end the fight.

Izuku's best chance is outlasting Shirou and using 100% to stop his Low 7-B arrows, but Izuku doesn't know that. He won't know how strong the arrow is until he gets hit, and he won't know how strong Shirou's body is until he hits him with 100%.

I'm taking a break from the wiki but I wanted to add my two cents here, as someone who's played through all of F/SN and is caught up with MHA.

First off Shirou is going to win, while his form is destructive it gives him Low 7-B dura around his body. Izuku isn't capable of sensing or noticing this, since he's reluctant to use 100% without good reason, he probably try to hit Shirou with a 5% Kick first.

I doubt he's going to expect blades to suddenly pop up from Shirou's skin when he does that. Izuku's Iron Soles should protect him from being injured, since they have Low 7-B+ durability. This would be rather shocking and with Shirou's skills he might actually take Izuku out from that small opening.

If Shirou doesn't finish the fight there, it because a issue of whether or not he can hit Izuku before his own body gives out. Izuku's 100% punch is around 2x stronger than the Low 7-B Shirou scales from, but Shirou can probably parry the punch. If that happens he can just cut Izuku in half from the opening, since only Izuku's arm gets Low 7-B dura and he'll probably in pain and shock that Shirou could even do that.

Though Izuku would probably be hesitant in getting close to Shirou after the kick, but he doesn't know that his opponent is slowly dying. If Izuku tries another 5% kick he's done, Shirou would be able to tell how strong he is from that first kick. He doesn't need to parry it just tank it and one shot Izuku.

However Shirou should be able to end the fight at this moment if he decides to use Hrunting. If Izuku is far away enough, a single Hrunting arrow ends this fight, since it's a homing Low 7-B attack.

Izuku's only chance at stopping it would be punching it at 100%, the problem here is that Izuku doesn't want to use 100% and doesn't know how strong that arrow is. Shirou has a far better chance at winning since he's more willing to use his Low 7-B powers and they give him a skill and range advantage.

Up close Izuku can't do anything against someone with skill similar to Archer, and he gets homing shot at a distance. I don't think Izuku has much of a chance here, since he'll need multiple 100% hits to take Shirou down, and the opening that's given from the pain of breaking his arm and the shock of Shirou not dying from the punch will let him end the fight.

Izuku's best chance is outlasting Shirou and using 100% to stop his Low 7-B arrows, but Izuku doesn't know that. He won't know how strong the arrow is until he gets hit, and he won't know how strong Shirou's body is until he hits him with 100%.
So like I said, Deku’s win con is nil. He literally cannot best Shiro.

Yeah that’s a good point Deku only would have a shot if he knew How strong Shirou was before Hand And Shirou gets Low 7-B durability
guess this is just a total stomp

Back