• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The implication is that ''10% of the original power'' (very first words he say), or the normal shots, are 10% of the true name release.
But it's irrelevant, as the feat is from Pashupata anyway.

But, thinking about it... Arjuna does have the shooting through a cliff feat in the animation from Septem, doesn't he?

Ah, I missed the chant bit... dang. I forgot since I mostly remembered the altered chanting where he is mainly talking about "Holy Ground Expansion" and such. Such a missed chance.

And he shows from the very beginning that he can shoot it without chant, and gave a specific percentage of the amount of power. Pretty much every attack from Arjuna that you see his arrows imbued with flame is Agni Gandiva, since he doesn't have Prana Burst(Flame) as a skill. That is all the bow.

And he shows from the very beginning that he can shoot it without chant, and gave a specific percentage of the amount of power. Pretty much every attack from Arjuna that you see his arrows imbued with flame is Agni Gandiva, since he doesn't have Prana Burst(Flame) as a skill. That is all the bow.
Actually, he does. It's his S3
My bad, the skill is from his bow. Thinking about it, he's Indra's son, so it would make no sense for a MB (Flames)

Agni Gandiva: Roar of the Flame God
Type: Anti-Personnel
Range: 1~50
Maximum Number of Targets: 1 person

A bow of flames that essentially cannot be handled by humans (those with a predetermined period of life), awarded to Arjuna by the Flame God Agni. Although it is generally an ordinary bow, by invoking its True Name, it changes the arrows into missiles coiled around with flames. Although they are not homing missiles, because Arjuna is gifted in archery to begin with, they have a precision almost equivalent to a homing missile when further combined with his Clairvoyance Skill.
The true name release is the fire arrows thing. So, technically his ''normal'' attack is an NP release. Talk about OP characters.

Last edited:
The funny thing is being reminded that, most likely (though it hasn't been said in the official works to my knowledge), Karna and Rama both would be more powerful or at least best suited in the Archer class, coming from Hindu Mythology and all that.

I think it's outright stated that Rama would be better as an Archer but he makes himself a Saber so that he might be summoned alongside his wife (an Archer) in the same Grail War

Yes, Rama would normally be an Archer if he was given ''the most proper class'', it's in his F/GO Materials profile. They give two reasons - Sita and the fact that he would like to show off to her, as Saber is supposed to be the strongest class.

Don't remember about Karna, but given Vasavi Shakti, I doubt he would be actually stronger as an Archer.

inb4 he can just shoot it anyway as an Archer because it was originally a dart in the Mahabharata-

And considering he would be getting stuff like Vijaya, the supposed bow that assured victory and wouldn't allow anything to harm it's possessor while held, Karna even styled on Arjuna like a shit lord by cutting some of the 108 strings from his Gandiva bow, maybe he would be more powerful while combating people comparable.

Karna should stronger with Vijaya rather than with Vasavi Shakti, in their last battle the reason Karna can match Arjuna even after lost his armor and receiving curse is because he wield Vijaya. When the last curse happen he was unarmed because he should lift his chariot wheel, Krishna tell Arjuna that this is the only chance to kill Karna because once he wield his Vijaya again it would impossible to defeat him or atleast thats what i know from Myth.

Finally finished reading UBW, I quite enjoyed it, especially Shirou vs Archer, with that fight easily being the best part of the route, but the ending felt a bit anticlimatic with the battle against Gil feeling very rushed in VN form, I guess my expectations were too high from the anime’s amazing battle between Shirou and Gil, which I thought was extremely well handled, but in general, I still very much enjoyed UBW and it’s still one of my favorite stories

After all this time and waiting, it’s finally time to start Heaven’s Feel, which I have heard amazing things about

Last edited:
Hmm... I was gonna say something more but I'll let you tackle the route completely in the dark, or as dark as you can go.

And yeah, the anime has a lot of rule of cool stuff to allow cool visuals and shit to be added. Though he does tackle what the differences are or explains like for UBW.

Hmm... I was gonna say something more but I'll let you tackle the route completely in the dark, or as dark as you can go.

And yeah, the anime has a lot of rule of cool stuff to allow cool visuals and shit to be added. Though he does tackle what the differences are or explains like for UBW.
I’m not completely in the dark already, but I would hold off on telling me the specifics, honestly I’ve been looking forward to Heaven’s Feel very much

"Invincible Blade: A This phrase describes Saito’s swordsmanship, which was appraised as able to compete for first or second strongest in the Shinsengumi. His style was said to be Mugai Ryuu or Ittou-ryuu, but in reality, it was a free sword technique not bound to anything.

Free Draw: B An ever-changing sword-drawing technique wherein the sword can be drawn with either the left, right, or both hands. A sword technique without school where the blade’s point can be changed freely. A special combat style that is exceedingly difficult to predict. “Dominant hand? Oh, no, I’m just drawing the swords however when I gotta. Like I always say, ‘If you have time to think, you have time to slice.’”

Mugyou
Anti-Unit Mystic Sword
Range: 1-9 
Maximum Number of Targets: 1 person

Mugyou - formlessness. Saito Hajime’s deadly inverted shoulder slash that was described as an Invincible Blade. Swordsmanship that is freedom without form. He incorporates a unique style of approach different from pure speed, disrupting the enemy’s sense of time and distance, and while they mistake the interval of attack, he cuts them down instantly. Because the opponent is cut down from a distance they think he can’t reach from, if they did notice they were slashed, they would think it some sort of illusion. In general, if his opponent is wielding a melee weapon, even if it’s a spear or other polearm, it is possible for him to ignore its reach and become a frontliner from any distance.

“—Like this my sword is invincible!”"

Extella Link has it where Arjuna in base used an abnormal method with Pashupata to stalemate an amped Karna which ended in both of them dying.

Karna was amped by Karl Rex Magnus (Something like that)

Me reading Heaven's Feel: "Man, this intro is the same exact thing as the the last two routes, can we please get something unique and interesting here?"

Kirei and Ilya: "Allow us to introduce ourselves"

Nah, but seriously these two so far have been the most interesting characters by far

Minor question but I rewatched the Ep of UBW the other day where Shirou Rin and Saber Fight Kuzuki and I noticed that Rin and Shirou take shots from an Amped Kuzuki(Who was damaging Saber slightly earlier) who is at least currently rated 6-C in that state(Idk if it could change)
And Rin also Takes a hit from him so does their durability scale or is it just a mega outlier because it didn’t seem like Rin Used the Jewels to defend from the punch nor Did Shirou Project Kanshou and Bakuya yet

Last edited:
Outlier, as Nasu doesn't consider things like we do. There is some outright WoG that Caster boosted Kuzuki by like a value of 10? So 10x his base ability, which made him much stronger than normal people because his base stats are so high in comparison.

But the multiplier just makes no sense. It would mean Kuzuki would have 1/10 of the power needed to hurt Saber even unenhanced. Considering the best Kuzuki has unenhanced is some head destruction stuff, which is laughably below even stuff other mages pull off(think of Reinforced Rin and Luvia fighting), who are then laughably below even a hypothetical average Servant, "10x" just... doesn't work at all?

If it was Rin using her gems for defense, maybe. She could survive for an extended while being crushed on Herk's grip and a single gem could have shielded her from 3 of Medea's A-Rank Magecraft blasts. But am pretty sure she never used any of her supercharged gems in that scene, so no to that either.

My mountain destroying feat was accepted as Low 7-B, so bare minimum, Base Servant Stats will be "At least Low 7-B, possibly High 6-C"

Outlier, as Nasu doesn't consider things like we do. There is some outright WoG that Caster boosted Kuzuki by like a value of 10? So 10x his base ability, which made him much stronger than normal people because his base stats are so high in comparison.
But the multiplier just makes no sense. It would mean Kuzuki would have 1/10 of the power needed to hurt Saber even unenhanced. Considering the best Kuzuki has unenhanced is some head destruction stuff, which is laughably below even stuff other mages pull off(think of Reinforced Rin and Luvia fighting), who are then laughably below even a hypothetical average Servant, "10x" just... doesn't work at all?

If it was Rin using her gems for defense, maybe. She could survive for an extended while being crushed on Herk's grip and a single gem could have shielded her from 3 of Medea's A-Rank Magecraft blasts. But am pretty sure she never used any of her supercharged gems in that scene, so no to that either.
Oh ok because after watching the episode I was thinking to myself how the hell Did Shirou and Rin survive those blows so guess it’s just safe to call it an outlier

Just think of it as usual "author has a different vision of things from us" mumble mumble because math is hard and most people don't realize the amount of energy you would need to be outputting to pull off some shit.

Like, I genuinely believe if most that don't consider how much energy is in this or that were told how much difference they think there was between the punch of the strongest human martial artists and something able to reduce a fully grown tree into splinters, I don't see the number going high.

So besides the current Mountain Destroying Calc, are there any feats we need to calc for Base Servant stats before I make a CRT to change Base Servant stats?

There is some of what Shadow mentioned before, though Warmonger and Gawain versus Nero is very much unusable.

Warmonger because it is an NP at the end of the day and Spartacus literally broke so hard we can't use his Saint Graph anymore and he would need to be summoned the normal Servant way, so that in no way scales to his base stats.

Nero surviving Galatine is just a horribly crystal clear outlier. No way in hell one of the physically weakest Servants survives an NP to the face, and one as powerful as Galatine.

That said, I did make a CRT (while forgetting those were banned) to take off the 5-B from Gilgamesh. It's blast is literally compared to Excalibur, and the only thing that would be 5-B is it's reality eroding and space time bullshit, which doesn't need a tier. You could add that in.

So besides the current Mountain Destroying Calc, are there any feats we need to calc for Base Servant stats before I make a CRT to change Base Servant stats?
I mentioned this earlier but Medea's profile mentions that her class card (which are supposed to be weaker than the real servants) was going to destroy a pocket reality version of Fuyuki.
I can't remember exactly what episode this was, but it's a hypothetical feat anyways.

I really don't wanna scale anything Prillya to F/SN, but eh, I guess it could be used.

Then again, there was something F/HA that was kinda similar, when Caster used that super spell thingy to burn away a bunch of the shadows going to her temple.

Gawain with NOTS + Enduranced enhanced by a mystic Code by leo was able to back hand a weaker Vasvai Shakti to negate some damage probably a 4x buff to gawain though this could be an outlier too

Outlier.

Just a vague "weaker" does a shoddy job at really describing how much weaker it got, which would have needed to be a pretty massive amount.
tbh idk if he was weakened. I was just judging it from Jinako being his master. This is from Foxtail and i don't remember any statement of him being nerfed in some way in the manga.
In CCC he was helluva nerfed though because of jinako

Last edited:
Then yeah, that's a no. Even if we assume it is weakened, it would need to be massively weakened for a one shot kill on Gods to be wacked to the side like it isn't a big deal.

And said weakened value would be completely impossible to guess, there's no tier that could be derived from that.

That doesn't quite seem right, the text would seem to suggest it's being stomped on dozens of times in order to destroy it. Meaning it wasn't done in a singular attack, and had a timeframe if I'm reading the text correctly.

I do also find it odd how a lot of characters jumped from barely 7-A to a whole tier above that but that's for another time.

They jumped that far due to a calc from the Lion King, nothing more.

And I am not sure where you are pulling off a number like "dozens of times", which sounds arbitrarily pulled out of nowhere.

Yeah, that calc pulls way too many asumptions out of nowhere, I think it would be better to focus on other stuff.

What assumptions...?

If it needed many stomps, then the Bull would only need to do a singular one where they need it instead of, as Mash and Da Vinci are fearing, destroying the Singularity and all of Connacht with it. Ishtar controls the thing perfectly, so why do they treat it like that's the only end result?

Even the material books explanation describes the NP "like a meteor falling down" when it is actually the hoove of the Divine Bull, Meteor as in singular.

Back