• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Context always matters.

If it's said to have such heat, or if it's compared to such a thing, or if a heat number is given and it is very close to the actual heat of the core, or if context makes that a possibility.

Like if you are harnessing all the power of a legit sun, but since suns have variable heat all across them, that one is harder to use.

I'll gather all the information I can. I am just doing this out of curiosity btw.

Should I post what I gathered here?

It may be best you do it somewhere else until you feel you've gathered enough, like in your Sandbox.

That way you can drop a link or bring up stuff one at a time without filling the thread too much.

was there a lost belt where a shadow servant blocked something that aws a million degrees or wat that just hyped up wank before the lost belt was released or something???

Something about Surtr's Sword???

Just noticed that Attila's 6-A Feat uses the Airburst Formula, but Ground level Formula makes far more sense, meaning that all the 6-A's would be High 6-A

was there a lost belt where a shadow servant blocked something that aws a million degrees or wat that just hyped up wank before the lost belt was released or something???

Something about Surtr's Sword???
Lostbelt 2 is what you are thinking of. All I can remember right now is Heracles or something like that holding against the sword, but my memory of the Lostbelt is shitty, to say the least.

Been meaning to look into it to refresh my mind, but been looking at stuff on the earlier chapters first.

I don't actually know the difference between those two terms. Could you explain, Mitch?
Airburst Explosion Formula is for explosions that happen in the air, Ground level Explosion is for explosions that happen on the ground, if the feat is calcing the destruction of Rome via an explosion, then Ground level would make far more sense since the exposion would be on land

Lostbelt 2 is what you are thinking of. All I can remember right now is Heracles or something like that holding against the sword, but my memory of the Lostbelt is shitty, to say the least.

Been meaning to look into it to refresh my mind, but been looking at stuff on the earlier chapters first.
I played it but i skipped all the scenes and im taking a F/GO break. might have to go back into the game and find the scene.

btw wasn't that herk a shadow servant version?

Airburst Explosion Formula is for explosions that happen in the air, Ground level Explosion is for explosions that happen on the ground, if the feat is calcing the destruction of Rome via an explosion, then Ground level would make far more sense since the exposion would be on land
I see.

That said, I realized the information needs to be changed. Unless it is outright wrong translation, Romani calls the NP Altera uses "Anti-Fortress". That isn't Photon Rain the drill thrusty sword, but Tear Photon Rain the orbital laser from Mars.

We should also take off the "Grail Absorbed" key from Altera. Infinite supplies of mana has never made Servants stronger, beyond letting them spam abilities and fight without caring about energy expenditure.

It didn't make Karna stronger, nor did it make Saber Alter stronger, not sure why we are assuming it made Altera stronger. I even checked the scene, and every time a "spike in magical energy" is mentioned, it is referring to her charging her NP.

Happens around 10h5m marker.

appears someone else summoned him maybe??

idk the full context yet. But what im curious about is. Is it heoric spirit Herk, or Shadow Servant replica of herc. and does the 4 million degrees celisus heat resistance scale to anyone else?

Oh, that.

No, don't you know Sitonai summons Berserker? It is mentioned in her mats. Since Illya is the host and it establishes a connection with her.

Oh, that.

No, don't you know Sitonai summons Berserker? It is mentioned in her mats. Since Illya is the host and it establishes a connection with her.
lol i didn't know that. i skipped over most of the story there then took a break from F/GO after the summer BB event lol. i forgot about Sitonai existing though haha.

So that is actual berseker herk?

As far as I know, yes. But whether it can scale to him, kinda hard to say.

But if it did, wouldn't scale it to anyone else. I didn't mind adding resistance to heat to Servants in general after we saw 3 very different ones with no skills for heat stuff go into lava easily, plus Servants needing no gear for the weather, like Mash, until she lost her powers and actually needed them.

But this heat is so much more above whatever other Servants have resisted... plus, Bryn and Sigurd got too close to Surtr's core and that was enough to kill them by burning, which very much seems to be saying "nah they don't resist shit on this level".

We should also take off the "Grail Absorbed" key from Altera. Infinite supplies of mana has never made Servants stronger, beyond letting them spam abilities and fight without caring about energy expenditure.
Actually, that isn't entire correct. Shirou/Kiritsugu/Rin, each one summons Saber with different parameters, in part because they (Emiyas) lacked sufficient magical energy, what means there is at least some relationship between displayed power and the amount of energy supplied.

There's also thing like
Q: Can the spiritual core of a Servant be thought of as a vital area that, if destroyed, would cause instantaneous death, like a human’s heart or brain?

A:
The heart and brain are certainly vital organs. Though they are different from the spiritual core, they can be considered organs directly connected to the core.
When the spiritual core is weakened through mana consumption or damage to the physical body, powerful mana, spells, and Noble Phantasms can no longer be materialized, and the Servant will disappear.
Which implies the amount damage a Servant can take is directly linked to the amount of magical energy they have, as their spiritual core is basically the aggregate of all magical energy they have.

And the whole point for Medusa setting up Blood Fort Andromeda was for her to ''get stronger'', wasn't it? The details are hard to remember.

another question, is Germino summoning some super powerful solar flare for his NP? there is something about "powerful sun light" that causes "Solar damage"???

for reference of what im talking about https://chaldea.tmdict.com/servant/geronimo#en
He basically reenacts the myth of the coyote stealing something from the sun, that is one of the foundation myths of the Apaches, goin by memory. The Sun gets angry and goes ''die ************* die'' while the Coyote protects the allies, or something like that.

Actually, that isn't entire correct. Shirou/Kiritsugu/Rin, each one summons Saber with different parameters, in part because they (Emiyas) lacked sufficient magical energy, what means there is at least some relationship between displayed power and the amount of energy supplied.
Oh no, I know there is very much a link,, but the link is about supplying enough mana to a Servant that they are able to pull off their maximum strength possible within a class. It has a ceiling. Shirou can't provide mana at all so Saber is weak as hell, and Kiritsugu still can't provide enough so it affects her stats some, primarily her Luck. Rin is the only one with the magical energy to let her use her full strength.

But think about this. Sakura, by connection to the grail, has many millions of times more mana than Rin could ever hope for, yet the only increase in power Saber gets is her durability for a single rank, which ***** over her agility. The rest is downgraded skills due to the influence of All the World's Evils, and the fact that she can waste as much energy as she wants.

Karna as well. Nothing implies his Stats or NPs or Abilities get stronger, but now he can use them with impunity instead of only throwing Mana Burst around for a few seconds lest he kill his Master, despite also having a direct connection. Altera should have gotten stronger, yes, but only to the uttermost limit of her Servant containers, like Alter and Karna - well, like all the Red Faction Servants when Shirou got an infinite source to supply them with.

Me: "Alright, let's see what's going on the internet today"

Me: *Sees that Fate Stay Night Heaven's Feel Movie 3 will be coming to US Theaters in November

Me: "MY BODY IS READY!!!"

Well, I'm like half-way into reading Heaven's Feel, so I'm in that Fate mood, it'd be amazing if I could see the movie right after finishing the Visual Novel

They re-aranged some things sequence wise, some of which I think do work, some of which don't

It is the usual with adaptations, but I've seen way worse so I don't mind this at all.
Totally agree, I mean the fact it's animated by Ufotable means it's going to be amazing regardless, I mean they greatly extend Fight Scenes which definitely needed it, Shirou vs Gilgamesh, Lancer vs True Assassin, Saber Alter vs Berserker, all were rather short in the VN, so I'm glad that happened, as for story wise things, yeah they cut some corners, but I would still say it's a very good adaptation, I mean the Heaven's Feel Movies are almost directed like a Horror Movie

Do wish we got more Kirei and Ilya in the movies tho, however a lot of the introductory stuff with Kirei is about the 4th Holy Grail War and Kiritsugu and since Fate Zero was already adapted by Ufotable, it would have been redundant for them to go over Kiritsugu's entire story arc via a monologue

Now will we ever get that Fate Route Ufotable?

I am one of the people who does enjoy DEEN's Adaptation, but I need to see Ufotable animate the True Ending with Shirou and Saber in Avalon, also a remake of Saber and Shirou vs Gil and Kirei would be nice

As for Hollow Ataraxia, I do need some Ufotable Caren in my life, but still, if we had a Ufotable adaptation for all Fate, Unlimited Blade Works, and Heaven's Feel, that'd be just great

Also, I-

Think I am done with the Sabers?

I added the tag for Tier 7 too after forgetting. If anyone sees any issue, feel free to tell me or go ahead and fix it yourself.

Back