• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well so with surtr it confirmed that they don't have taken down him before. Well it's tell to that it's not the real one but it have the same amount of immeasurable magical energy.
Chaldea's instruments normally can't measure Surtr's magical energy or even determine his size and distance/location. So the magical energy signature because immeasurable like the original seems to refer to the interference rather than the energy being too high to measure.

wait I don't remember, what negotiation?
Panhuman zeus just makes more sense power scaling wise, and unless Zeus fought, it's not like she would have seen that his lostbelt self is stronger.
Kirschtaria managed to form an alliance with Zeus off-screen.
If Caenis is able to measure Ivan's power level, Caenis can probably measure Lostbelt Zeus'.

So one of the argument we have on 1-A is the Taiji, and the character we have on the current event is a Tao arts user. Is this gonna cause an upgrade?
The 1-A argument was about transcending all concepts, including the Taiji. So being a Tao arts user by itself isn't Tier 1 or 2.

Amazing translation team.

Incomplete Lostbelt: Beast IV
tamamo_beast_iv.png

Apparently all Beasts can erode the space around them.

If I understood Taigong's theory correctly each tail makes a Lostbelt, and if Tamamo Vitch makes a beast from a Lostbelt into a tail (even low-tier ones like Yagas or Kalis) the Lostbelt's information gets extracted into the tail.

Sweet. Glad the website domain getting bought wasn't a move from a dedicated troll.

Good chance the VN's English translation will get released before the movie.

h9D44pX.gif

Home release of the second Camelot movie is out, don't think it came with subtitles though. Couple of clips from Sakugabooru:

it's cool there's chinese servants but what bothers me is. i wish they could interact with servants of other nationalities and stuff.

I don't see any dialogue that shows them interacting with characters like nobunaga or european servants like lancer or sumerian servants like gil.

The final chapters for Tunguska has arrived and one thing i can say, Douman got a bad ending in Heian-Kyo while Koyanskaya got a bittersweet ending in Tunguska Sanctuary

Might already be known but...

Camelot Paladin; Agateram is up on nyaa, HD (not BD quality), no subs but give it a day or two.

And with that I take my leave.

This chirstmas I didn't farmed, in both events just ended with 20 boxes, while the past year it was 200 box in each server, my peak was September of last year with around 350 boxes.

thinking of going for caster class in gssr for a chance of skadi but the odds arent too good , already got da vinci and merlin and for others i dont care at all

Oh we know why nikitich was here in the even. She the one who was summoned in 1908 when tuguska happen and she the one who named koyanskaya

it's cool there's chinese servants but what bothers me is. i wish they could interact with servants of other nationalities and stuff.

I don't see any dialogue that shows them interacting with characters like nobunaga or european servants like lancer or sumerian servants like gil.

i'm just curious guys.

do servants from one continent only interact/dialogue with servants from their continent only. (i never played Fate grand order so i'm not sure about the dialogue stuff)

is that why i never see servants like qin shi huang interact with someone like gilgamesh

maybe it's because it would take a lot of time to make dialogue/interaction with every servant interacting with every servant.

or is this the reason?

i'm just curious guys.

do servants from one continent only interact/dialogue with servants from their continent only. (i never played Fate grand order so i'm not sure about the dialogue stuff)
No they interact with other servants that are somewhat related to them. This makes it so a lot of their dialogue is between servants from the same country because they are more likely to have a connection. But most servants will have dialogue with servants from different countries. Tai gong wang has dialogue with merlin and odysseus for example.

No they interact with other servants that are somewhat related to them. This makes it so a lot of their dialogue is between servants from the same country because they are more likely to have a connection. But most servants will have dialogue with servants from different countries. Tai gong wang has dialogue with merlin and odysseus for example.

okay. thanks.

hey guys. if i decide to make a in-universe battle between nasuverse characters.

i just want to know

is it fine to use arcueid against these two characters?

i'm just saying if it's possible it won't be a stomp or not.

Human Bedivere's stats from the second Camelot movie:
e232496a0c2e0a25e66e41d64ff8e9fabb61b98d.png

Rank F Magic, and more support for the Rank E upgrades. His deeds before and in the Camelot Singularity gave him quite the boost as a Servant.

Dr. Roman
...It can't be. What's going on? Why has this been malfunctioning this whole time!?
Fujimaru, is the Sir Bedivere there real!?
The observation results are off! There's no Spirit Origin signature at all! The Magical Circuits are on the level of a human's...
He's just... a regular human!
He's not a Servant at all! He's human like you!

The Tsukihime characters like Arcueid will properly get an overhaul to make them up to date and include expanded abilities shown in the remake, but I think it is better to wait for the full translation.
Touko and Aoko are also missing abilities from Mahoutsukai no Yoru/Witch on the Holy Night, and there are at least a couple of characters deserving of profiles, though it is better to wait for translation and the movie.

i would like to see the chinese servants in more stories. (i just feel like the chinese servants are underrated a bit)

also it's a bit weird but i would also like to see them interact more with japanese servants too (i mean japan and china were basically big neighbors back then and are very close to each other)

you see i especially want to see some dialogue between nobunaga and some of the chinese servants.

well because she's one of the most famous japanese servants.

saw some dialogue between minamoto and xuanzang but i wanna see some dialogue with nobunaga and the chinese servants simply because one she's one of the most famous and two because she has a cool design.

Strong enough that Tristan says he needs to take him seriously in order to win, yet his best parameter is a D
something something excalibur something
i would like to see the chinese servants in more stories. (i just feel like the chinese servants are underrated a bit)
sanzang and nezha specifically are underused, and wukong is most likely in lb7 as the grand berserker so there you go

Would Sun even qualify as a Grand since he’s a Divine Spirit? I’m not even sure the excuse Quirinis has would apply since Sun was basically already a fallen god by the time he journeyed with Titty Monk

Back