• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
34ce14de113421e791dffa759ab43159.png

Terrible design for Daughter Harlot Bewitching Princess Draco. Though there is a decent chance she'll get a better form in a future raid or become summonable in Arcade with ascensions.

Per the text summary, she wanted to ridicule Goetia's incineration of the Human Order, she can sink the planet with her mud, and she asks the Masters from many worlds to pour up their desires into the Grail just like Goetia did.
Her raid is scheduled to end by 20th of January, and it is looking like the Japanese players will have to grind for 1-4 weeks to end it early.

Ultimate Yellow-Eyes White Dragon:
CE1518.png

It appears more and more likely that Dobrynya's wife was summoned and not Dobrynya himself.

Cover for next strange Fake manga volume in the 10th of February:

Last edited:
If you run a machine translator at 11:22 you get:
Captain
Sin as a nutrient to become an adult...
The sins of mankind seeking the Holy Grail, the evil of mankind has accumulated in the cup

This should confirm that she is a juvenile Beast and hasn't reached her final form. The question is: will we see said final form any time soon or will we get an anti-climatic ending?

normally machine translation has a really bad time trying to translate only using hiragana or katakana
so you would have to write the correct kanji to get a good translation

Oh yeah to tell but vitch was able to recreated ivan the terrible with all his magical energy etc, and since we have see Surtr too, if he like Fp too then we will get another problem in scalling chain lol

Oh yeah to tell but vitch was able to recreated ivan the terrible with all his magical energy etc, and since we have see Surtr too, if he like Fp too then we will get another problem in scalling chain lol
Don't believe 'all his magical energy' was mentioned. Taigong mentioned overwhelming Magical Energy but he wasn't comparing as he didn't know about the original.

Chaldea's summoning system (and properly the combat simulator) is able to recreate Ivan, just not at full power.
Since Dobrynya and Taigong have previously defeated a number of said recreations of the Lostbelt bosses on their own, evidence strongly shows that they are not at full power.

Don't believe 'all his magical energy' was mentioned. Taigong mentioned overwhelming Magical Energy but he wasn't comparing as he didn't know about the original.

Chaldea's summoning system (and properly the combat simulator) is able to recreate Ivan, just not at full power.
Since Dobrynya and Taigong have previously defeated a number of said recreations of the Lostbelt bosses on their own, evidence strongly shows that they are not at full power.
Dobrynya and taigong doesn't have beat recreation of lostbelt boss they said themself that it exist 6 boss for the 6 lostbelt and the 6 was alive. They have beat a lot of lostfamiliar not lostweapon if you talk about the keep getting recreated i think they talk about the lostfamiliar.

The chaldea system can recreate a servant ivan not ivan the lostbelt king like mash tell. (+ Do we have recreate mamoth ivan one Time ?)

+ Ritsuka tell about havinh to refight the thunder ruler again.

Last edited:
Dobrynya and taigong doesn't have beat recreation of lostbelt boss they said themself that it exist 6 boss for the 6 lostbelt and the 6 was alive. They have beat a lot of lostfamiliar not lostweapon if you talk about the keep getting recreated i think they talk about the lostfamiliar.

The chaldea system can recreate a servant ivan not ivan the lostbelt king like mash tell. (+ Do we have recreate mamoth ivan one Time ?)

+ Ritsuka tell about havinh to refight the thunder ruler again.
They did though looking at two translations:

Neobenedict:
Mash
She must have added the Lostbelt King of the Russian Lostbelt to her arsenal as a ❝weapon❞...

Choice
How many recreations are there?

Nikitich
There can't be that many.
After all, Taikoubou and I have taken out a number of them.

FGOGuide:
Mashu:
Yea. It’s just… I’ve been thinking a bit about it.
Ivan the Terrible’s reappearance…
It seems that in the Russian Lostbelt, she gathered the Lostbelt King as her “weapon”...

Guda:
Are there any other reemerged individuals out there?

Nikitich:
There shouldn’t be that many.
Me and Taigong Wang have defeated some of them.

They are unsure about the total number of recreations out there.
"Six individuals" can refer to the types of recreations, so there could be multiple clones of Ivan and Surtr for example.
But if there were exactly six recreations, there are only four raids in the event, so allowing one recreation boss for each raid, Dobrynya and Taigong defeating two recreations on their own is consistent with the statement of defeating them.

Fighting Ivan and fighting Ivan at full power are different things.

probably. She's a regular divine spirit
Ivan=zeus
QSH could be anywhere but he's almost 100% above ivan and skadi
and the other 3 are leagues above these 2
Morgan>?Lostbelt Zeus>?Godjuna>?QSH>Ivan=panhuman Zeus>Skadi
actually not only Qin, the whole top 4 is confusing
Morgan would a glass cannon with her twelve Rhongomyniad and prep, since she was critically wounded by Woodwose (He is more powerful than the Fiary Knights and defeated Vortigern in the past, but can still be wounded by Percival's NP which isn't even the real Longinus), received a critical wound from Mab in the past, and it was stated that awakened Caster Artoria's Saint Graph was equal to her.

Caenis appears to compare Ivan to Lostbelt Zeus, since the context was competition with Kirschtaria and his Lostbelt.
Kadoc
...I'm doing great. Might be a slow start, but that's not exactly anything new for me.
My Caster and I are gonna be the last ones standing when this is all over. That won't change.
I know the Tree of Emptiness hasn't taken root. That's 'cause the Tsar doesn't get why he needs it yet.
But it's only a matter of time until he does.
In the meantime, I'm gonna keep laying my groundwork. Ever played reversi? ...No, I guess you wouldn't have.
Well, let's just say I'm playing the long game. Things'll switch up down the line.

Caenis
You've got harsh eyes. I can see your ambitions in them. So you're sucking up to your king while waiting for your chance to turn the tables on him, huh?
...Fine then. If you can actually put one over on Wodime, that'll make for one hell of a show!
All right, I'll tell him there's no problem in Russia.
This Lostbelt's foundations might suck, but its king is as monstrous as they come.
...Yup. I took a peek at him, and he's quite a beast. I don't even think our own demiurge could take him.
Make sure you get a good jump on the other Crypters, Kadoc Zemlupus. You wanna look good for your woman, don't you?
I think it's sweet, a Master and a Servant being a couple!
Once you've made it official, I'll pop over and make her MY woman, right in front of you!
It is of note that Caenis would most likely have witnessed Kirschtaria's negotiation with Lostbelt Zeus.

They did though looking at two translations:

Neobenedict:
Mash
She must have added the Lostbelt King of the Russian Lostbelt to her arsenal as a ❝weapon❞...

Choice
How many recreations are there?

Nikitich
There can't be that many.
After all, Taikoubou and I have taken out a number of them.

FGOGuide:
Mashu:
Yea. It’s just… I’ve been thinking a bit about it.
Ivan the Terrible’s reappearance…
It seems that in the Russian Lostbelt, she gathered the Lostbelt King as her “weapon”...

Guda:
Are there any other reemerged individuals out there?

Nikitich:
There shouldn’t be that many.
Me and Taigong Wang have defeated some of them.

They are unsure about the total number of recreations out there.
"Six individuals" can refer to the types of recreations, so there could be multiple clones of Ivan and Surtr for example.
But if there were exactly six recreations, there are only four raids in the event, so allowing one recreation boss for each raid, Dobrynya and Taigong defeating two recreations on their own is consistent with the statement of defeating them.

Would be weird otherwise, ivan would have reappear which is not the case, the whole plan is to beat the different lostweapon because they need it, no point in them reappearing like some monster in game.

Will surely need to wait a little more with other raid to get confirmation.

For morgan yeah she is a glass clanon when she not aware (woodwose was able to damage her because the whole incident mostly) though this would not change much her rank just that she not really durable.

I don't recall the critical wound from Mab? She only have fight Mab before absorbing the tree and gaining most of her power with the existential tax, rhongo etc so i don't think that count that much

It is of note that Caenis would most likely have witnessed Kirschtaria's negotiation with Lostbelt Zeus.
wait I don't remember, what negotiation?
Panhuman zeus just makes more sense power scaling wise, and unless Zeus fought, it's not like she would have seen that his lostbelt self is stronger.

Well so with surtr it confirmed that they don't have taken down him before. Well it's tell to that it's not the real one but it have the same amount of immeasurable magical energy.

Was rereading Strange Fake after seeing the new volume is going to be released soon and one thing came to my mind - Flat has "automatized" his own body. As in, he created what is basically a secondary consciousness that has automatic functions, such as dodging and etc. I think that is the Boku/Ore thing.

So one of the argument we have on 1-A is the Taiji, and the character we have on the current event is a Tao arts user. Is this gonna cause an upgrade?

During the datamining of Honkai Gakuen 2, this wallpaper was found within the game files, which indicates that there would've likely been a collab with FSN that got cancelled or dropped for some unknown reason.
unknown.png

Back