• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Unlimited.

The problem isn't the word, really, the problem is that people can't seem to understand the denotative meaning of a word and the connotative meaning are both meanings the word has. When was the last time anyone said Infinite and actually meant it, denotatively?

The mathematical concept of Infinite people hang on to like their lives depend would still be represented as that. But, when I write ''function'', what do you think about? Do you think about ''something that X object can do'' or do you think about the mathematical function? That is the problem.

Last edited:
Quantum Locks and Human Order Foundation are the same thing with different names. And it does permit, emphasis in PERMIT, not infinite possibilities EXIST. It's a potential.
Yeah because of Quantum Locks. That's why i wrote #108. Which would makes sense since a certain "sun deity" is capable of destroying future timelines.
Sure thing since the Universe in Human Order Foundation depends on the collective unconsciousness of mankind. (Which can be easily get rid of by wiping out all the parallel worlds in HOF)

Quantum timelocks don't always earse some world's. Some world's have their potential to create other world's stopped

Others are put back on the correct course

For example, in extella every route had 2 QTL's happen

World's that are paradises still exist but their potential to create world's is halted.

Hate typing on phon

World's that are paradises still exist but their potential to create world's is halted.

Because the universe itself would expire if these realities were to expand without limit, it conserves energy by, excising worlds, at specific intervals, that have veered too far from the strongest, most stable timelines.
/\ It's in the previous page. World's that achieve paradise or hell, and therefore, cease to be capable of generating parallel worlds, are prunned. Çatalhoyuk said something like to grow and expand, any world that veers off that goes bye bye.

/\ It's in the previous page. World's that achieve paradise or hell, and therefore, cease to be capable of generating parallel worlds, are prunned. Çatalhoyuk said something like to grow and expand, any world that veers off that goes bye bye.
Pretty sure this only refer to HOF Universe, cuz the timelines before the creation of Quantum Lock were pretty fine. EDIT: And the timelines were MUCH OLDER than the human civilization.

Your first mistake is that you are even assuming that there were timelines of any kind back then, when the ones we have are connected, maintained, and entirely only related to the Human Order - and by consequence, humans.

I haven't the slightest clue where you base the assumption that anything similar even existed before.

Edit And why are you double posting when you could just hit edit...?

Your first mistake is that you are even assuming that there were timelines of any kind back then, when the ones we have are connected, maintained, and entirely only related to the Human Order - and by consequence, humans.

I haven't the slightest clue where you base the assumption that anything similar even existed before.

Edit And why are you double posting when you could just hit edit...?
How about that

4.6 Billion BC in Extra Timeline: Creation of the Moon Cell
4.6 Billion BC in NOT Extra Timeline: No Moon Cell

Quantum Time Lock wasn't even a thing back then.

We don't really know how the process started, so that's the issue. Stuff that goes farther back than humans are complete unknowns. The human order, as we have been told even by Sherlock's words, has gone so far as to redact and change stuff in the far past before humans were at the top to make it fit with the Common Sense of Humans (dragon bones becoming those of a dinosaur and such). Despite this, some remains of that unbelievable time remain.

Otherwise, your implication basically is that it went from being possible to support as many timelines as needed to it being impossible... because? And that whatever was supplying the timelines then stopped and now it is the Human Order that supplies them... because? If you can't fill in every other massive gap left by your assumption, it is far from a good one.

And again:
"Unfortunately, this isn't the case. The energy to account for the proliferation of unnecessary worlds, exists nowhere within this Dimension (次元, Jigen?)."
"However, as the unrestricted propagation of this process would exhaust the lifespan of the universe, at set intervals, those extraneous world routes (世界ルート, sekairu-to?) removed of the category of "routes characterized by survivability and stability" are culled (伐採, basai, lit. "cull" / "prune"), so as to prevent the needless expenditure of energy."

So yeah, again, no. The timelines don't propagate by themselves, they use the energy of the universe - a finite energy.

Hajime is lame? Well not really tbh, because i saw peoples really like him a lot, maybe his face kind of weird

Also John wtf is that and is that real?

the reddit thread is here

I think the only problem of Hajime is that, there are already really good other ST arts saber like yagyuu and saberlot, and there's also the NP5 Hokusai.

There's also this ID

Oh right......

But yeah it was posted in reddit and thats the only picture. And it is said that he's a raid boss.

>Watching Zero before Stay Night

Why people do this to themselves? Do they enjoy the pain or something?
I think that's a perfectly fine order, that's how I got into the series and it didn't hinder my enjoyment or love for the Fate franchise at all, but I'm not about to debate what's the best way to start the Fate franchise, that's a mess and a half

The best way to start is obviously from the start, which is Fate/stay night, since everything else came after it.

Well like Mitch said, discussing where to start is a mess and a half.

I just wanna know if my calc is any good because it could bring Kiritsugu with preparation from High 8-C to 8-B

No one has ever argued against the fact that Fate/stay night the visual novel is the absolute best starting point to fate, but it comes to the anime I do think it is better to start out with Fate/Zero rather than Unlimited Blade Works or the one from the 2000s.

Anime is gonna be easier to watch no matter what, so in that area of argument, Zero does make things easier. Though I do not like the diminished punch of Heaven's Feels due to watching it first.

@DragonGamerZ913 I do not believe it is usable, sadly. Simply because, if memory serves right, Kiritsugu doesn't blast off the entirety of the lower building but rather bombs strategic points of stability like main columns, making the building fall off but minimizing damage by making sure it falls in such a way that it doesn't tilt dangerously.

I would totally recommend reading the novelization of the anime. One way or another, it tends to be better at conveying details. I still think the same even of Apocrypha and it's adaptation.

It is very different to hear of it than read it. Nasu has a very peculiar style.

It is also interesting that he obviously has his misgivings about the series. I remember a quote of him talking how everyone mentioned his female protagonists were so strong and upstanding and he felt proud of this, but then he looked back on this and felt quite unsure. Sure, Arcueid could slit the everything of any normal dude on Earth and Rin could blow up Berserker's head, but as he puts it, Arcueid is more liable and easily pulled around or put in the position of less power in her relationship with Shiki. And he didn't feel such a thing really represented a strong female, as many end up the weaker emotional side in the relationship.

The plot so far:

Yamatai was a perfect nation under the rulership of God-Queen Himiko, aided by the power of her prophecy.
... however, this only lasted until she and her successor Iyo died.
The country was overly reliant on the existence of a perfect God-Queen to direct it.
In the absence of such, it began to fall apart.

Thereafter, the grudge of the Country of Kuna, once vanquished by the Yamatai, was somehow sufficient to summon forth the man named Serizawa Kamo.
It's implied that said Grudge was able to acquire something akin to a Grail.

Serizawa was a man descended of upper-class Kyoto samurai.
In the Greater History, he was a Captain of the Shinsengumi recorded to have abused the authority vested in the organization.
He regarded himself as a visionary with the strength to shoulder the august task of saving the country — unalike to the subordinates of other Shinsengumi Captain, Kondo Isami.
This was regarded as empty egotism by the Kondo faction.
After he publicly incited a series of fights, a division of the Kondo faction — led by Hijikata — assassinated him.
Members of the group that took part the act included Okita, Saitou, and Yamanami.

Summoned into the past, Serizawa regarded his circumstances as a ripe opportunity to perform the duties ascribed to him by fate — to tear down the Yamatai and forge a more enlightened nation in its place.
Yamatai was in his opinion a nation wrought with flaws from the start, as it couldn't subsist in the absence of its human pillar.
Thus, to proceed, he planned to rouse 'the Gods of Antiquity' — monsters by which to purge the remnants of the Yamatai.
The particular ritual he hoped to employ as to achieve this end required a sacrifice — a Yorishiro (依り代) as to contain and anchor the Grudge of the Kuna, otherwise manifest as a black mist referred to as Magatsu-Yami.
Ergo, he needed a vessel of sufficient quality to withstand the Grudge, and so summoned Maou Nobunaga.

Begged by the spiritual remnants of the God-Queen Iyo to buy time until Himiko manifested, Nobunaga resisted Serizawa's manipulations — somehow summoning members of Chaldea into the past.
The summoned Servants were envesseled in Chibi-Nobu Haniwa clay figurines, and positioned as to guard the shrines surrounding the village of the Yamatai.
The shrines themselves were somehow repurposed as to anchor the Magatsu-Yami across a large stretch of land, rather than permitting it to simply gather within Nobunaga's Saint Graph.

As of the beginning of the event, Guda and Himiko, summoned forth to 3rd century Yamatai, come to encounter Saitou and Yamanami, who initially position themselves as allies.
Being that the shrines and the Haniwa guarding them appear to exude Magatsu-Yami — a corruptive force that drives humans to insanity, and obstructs the raising of crops — Saitou and Yamanami are able to easily manipulate Guda's party into assisting them in purging the Haniwa.
In reality, though, they were acting as subordinates to Serizawa, sent to manipulate Chaldea into doing the dirty work of clearing the Magatsu-Yami anchors set up by Nobunaga.

Serizawa Kamo is an arrogant elitist with an exaggerated opinion of his own worth — even as he happens to be competent enough to act as the antagonist behind this event. (That is, he's more or less able to back up his arrogance with legitimate ability, but he's still an asshole.)
Comparatively, Kondo Isami was somebody who — while apparently being of a more upstanding character — literally didn't achieve anything notable as of the Greater History.
Under his leadership, the Shinsengumi didn't save Japan, and weren't able to obtain anything aside from their own destruction.
Yamanami Keisuke feels that this outcome came about because he sided with Kondo faction in assisting with Serizawa's assassination.
Even before his death, he began to think that maybe Serizawa for all his faults could've served as a "necessary evil."
As to Saitou Hajime — he's somebody who witnessed the outcome of Kondo's leadership; the utter annihilation of the Shinsengumi.
Also, he seems to be friends with Yamanami — so, his actions in the event so far seem to be something along the lines of "maybe i'll go along with Yamanami's judgment."
But, it's hard to tell what he's thinking at present time.

On confrontation, Serizawa sets Nobu-controlled-by-the-Magatsu-Yami against Guda's party, and escapes, giving on the way out that it doesn't particularly matter as who emerges alive, as Nobu was intended to be used as a human sacrifice anyhow.

After you defeat Nobu, she regains control of her body — but tells Guda's party not to approach.
It's explained that as Serizawa stated, Nobu will die irrelevant of whatever Guda's party does.
Again, all of the business with the Chibi-Nobu was just something to buy sufficient time for Himiko to manifest within the era.

Nobukatsu takes issue with Nobunaga's resignation to her fate, asserting that she can't die.
He asks Himiko to save his sister, but hers aren't the sort of power that would permit for such a thing.
Desperate, he asks Guda to do something, as she's Nobu's Master.
At this point, Nobu tells him to shut up.
She says she was always annoyed that he chased her around when they were kids; that he's overly clingy; that in fact, she never wants to see him appear before her again.

Nobu: "Hereforth shall come a world absent of Oda Nobunaga. Therefore, walk by your own two feet, and forge a path of your own."

Before dying, Nobu asks Guda to take care of her brother for her.

Incidentally, the first part of the event's development quest is literally that, with just his skills alone, Nobukatsu brought Yamatai back from the brink of destruction.
However, in the event shop and in storyline, he tells Guda, "This? This is nothing. just child's play. If my sister were handling this, we'd already be up to the industrial revolution."
In essence, he fails to recognize that he himself is of any worth at all.
Enjoy a small explanation of the new Guda Guda event from a friend that knows Japanese. Seems like this is merely part 1?

Not yet, don't mind if you do.
I think the best candidate is continuing the Fate/strange Fake CRT; not too small and not too controversial.

Melty Blood <3
Finally something new from Typemoon

The stats are derived from Gawain surviving a Rhongobongo no true name blast in Camelot + a literal shitton of chain scaling as far as I remember.

There's this post with a number of calculations, don't know how many are good though.

The biggest problem always seems to be the discrepancy between normal attacks and NPs and the fact that servants ''are equal'', but not really?
And I think some people think parameters mean something, but I will admit I may think too little of them, as they seem to be the biggest trolling Nasu has ever done as far as giving information goes.

I would say the first thing to do would be to correct the 2-A thing, because it's simple and hurts to see Gil with 2-A. I'm reading others CRTs to see how they are done, but the problem is the whole argument is really ''2-A is wrong because it's literally written it's wrong'', which makes me confuse about how to go about it.

Last edited:
The simplest way to go about it, as Eficiente mentioned to me as an idea, would be a blog that uses information from the series to explain the cosmology. Seeing some of the blogs for cosmology or to explain powers for other verses could be good inspiration.

Of course, people will disagree and agree, so after that is a matter of whether most agree with or people see the quotes and talk about alternate interpretations, this or that, usual discussion.

But I will say. There's pretty much no reason Servants wouldn't scale to the Lion King. I already said before, scaling to someone much stronger has never been an issue when you scale to a drop of their power, and it is made as explicit as possible that the Lion King is using a small amount of Rhon's power. So even if we get another rating, 6-C deserves a Likely.

As for NPs, Samba's is already compared to the likes of the dinosaur delet comet. This is consistent with the high end for solar flares, which Ozy's light canon is compared with. Then there's Bryn being able to kill everyone in Tokyo with an explosion, due to Odin focusing all of her power to her runes and hopefully killing Manaka in the process (not an NP but still). And if we really take Attila as not boosted by the Grail when she did her feat in Septem, there's also her destroying Rome. Or Shuten melting/burning all of Sagami province to the ground when her NP is mostly meant to cause status debuffs. NPs at around Tier 6 seems pretty damn solid.

Edit: Oh yeah, there was also narration implying, like in Mahoujo, how primordial runes at full blast aren't just millions of times above modern shitty runes, but most modern magecraft shit.

Which by my estimations, even if we got a mage to pull off some basic Low 7-C fear, absolute lowest for tier 7, that ends up at about High 7-A. Now, if there was just some proper translation for Atomic Gatorade and his entourage changing the weather and making thunder appear...

Last edited:
Yeah, I can agree with scaling to the Lion King being a Likely, so we just need to look for the feats the Servants have by themselves to have the tier as "At least X, likely 6-C"

Back