• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
does he know about Tsukihime and Kagetsu tohya?

also, the h stuff has been cut out of dies irae, for over a decade at this point.
Yes IK wankbroken I know but unlike Fate, Tsukihime and KT's h scenes can be removed and nothing would change in the story unlike HF where the story is really wonky without it. Doesn't change the fact that KNk and Notes and Mahoyo and DDD do not have h scenes anyways and also that H scenes are terrible as a concept and from a writing perspective

Yes IK wankbroken I know but unlike Fate, Tsukihime and KT's h scenes can be removed and nothing would change in the story unlike HF where the story is really wonky without it. Doesn't change the fact that KNk and Notes and Mahoyo and DDD do not have h scenes anyways and also that H scenes are terrible as a concept and from a writing perspective
Still, Dies Irae’s completed version with all of the routes and such has 0 h-content. It’s about as much of an eroge as something like mahoyo.

Shinza has expansive lore that works better without the h-scenes than it does with.
Product of 1990’s to 2000’s otaku culture, if you weren’t an established developer, if your game didn’t include at least some h-content….. good luck selling any copies lol

also that H scenes are terrible as a concept and from a writing perspective
eh. I wouldn't say that it's terrible, just not needed in most stories, and done poorly in others. I wouldn't put any in any of my current writing projects, (there's no place for it, and it would be really forced, seeing as I mainly do action and I have no experience, so it would be either really unrealistic or a "fast forward") but that doesn't make it bad when someone who can write it well actually does it well.

Still, Dies Irae’s completed version with all of the routes and such has 0 h-content. It’s about as much of an eroge as something like mahoyo.

Shinza has expansive lore that works better without the h-scenes than it does with.
Product of 1990’s to 2000’s otaku culture, if you weren’t an established developer, if your game didn’t include at least some h-content….. good luck selling any copies lol
Alright that's fair I'll admit that much and Shonen Jump is superior to hack vn writers because they do not need such lowly mugs as h scenes and also same with seinen manga like Monster and 20th century boys and Umineko (one of the rare VN's besides Clannad and Narcissu that has no hscenes even at release and works better without it) etc.

eh. I wouldn't say that it's terrible, just not needed in most stories, and done poorly in others. I wouldn't put any in any of my current writing projects, (there's no place for it, and it would be really forced, seeing as I mainly do action and I have no experience, so it would be either really unrealistic or a "fast forward") but that doesn't make it bad when someone who can write it well actually does it well.
I dislike the entire concept as a whole as it is really trival and appeals to lowest common denominator.

you dislike the concept of sex inside a series? or do you dislike sex as a whole?
I dislike it being publically shown want to show it? show them having kids easy solution (LOTR and Clannad After stories went with this approach) and no i am not the second group I am indifferent to it as a whole.

I dislike it being publically shown want to show it? show them having kids easy solution and no i am not the second group I am indifferent to it as a whole.
You could also just have them making out and then cut to the next day or a few hours later with them naked in a bed or putting some clothes on and anyone with a brain (that's not stuck at 9 or has a child innocence) can infer what happened or just say later they did it. However some authors really do kind of see such stuff in an artistic light, (not saying that's what was going on here with Fate or Dies Irae). I came across an interview for some series, where an author on a manga was praising the animators on artistic feels of such scenes and describing it so passionately, I just couldn't help and laugh at that, and honestly didn't feel like he was BSing when he was saying that.

Alright that's fair I'll admit that much and Shonen Jump is superior to hack vn writers because they do not need such lowly mugs as h scenes and also same with seinen manga like Monster and 20th century boys and Umineko (one of the rare VN's besides Clannad and Narcissu that has no hscenes even at release and works better without it) etc.
one of the best vns ever, if you liked the grisly atmosphere of the OG Tsukihime, you’ll like it. Yea Masada is known for its op characters,but that only happens in the later stages of the last 2 routes, it’s pretty grounded for the most part otherwise.

Back