• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nah not at all. I found her to be one of the most generic and annoying characters in all of fiction let alone TM. The way the fandom romanticizes her and excuses her action is very remincist of Light Yagami or Walter White defenders. Though, in this case it would be Griffith from Beserk since like Sakura, he too has a "alternative" personality not really ergo Femto. let me quote a wisemen that sums it's perfectly (I disagree with him bout Hf since I think it's garbage)

"Heaven's feel is a great story about what it means to love, but I cannot accept that it's the best route. Sakura is constantly jealous, needy, clingy, and spiteful and people seem to turn a blind eye to the problems. Sakura admits that she is a coward, she blames people who had no idea about her struggles for not helping her, and to top it all off, we have to lose Illya AND Saber. Illya lost her parents and was groomed by the Einzberns to win the Holy Grail War. She was told that her father betrayed her and her mother and throughout this route she realizes that she was lied to. Saber fought for her country and saved countless lives, yet was abandoned by her people. The people who she saved never saved her. She buried her own heart for the sake of others and felt she could never pursue her own desires as a woman. After swearing to protect Shirou she gets absorbed by the shadow and is forced to serve Sakura, who after being jealous and clingy all route becomes the main antagonist. She is then forced to fight Shirou and Rider. Shirou then kills her with his own two hands, and the visual novel says that this is the path he chose, killing someone he cared about to save Sakura. Shirou then is about to project Excalibur to destroy the grail, but Illya stops him. Illya, who lost her parents and hasn't had anyone she considered family since then, gives up her life to save the only family she has left. I could forgive it if only Illya or only Saber had to be sacrificed to save Sakura, but both of them are sacrificed to save her. Throughout this entire route Sakura has only ever cared about two things, her own life, and staying with Shirou. She doesn't care about anyone else and when she becomes dark Sakura she takes sadistic pleasure in killing and destroying and admits to being a destructive creature who hates all of humanity because her frail ego cannot accept being not the center of attention 24/7/365 and when Rin is able to match her by using a mystic code that can access the second magic, she throws a temper tantrum. I can understand being sympathetic to Sakura, I am too, but why do people try to justify her actions and attitude? "
This does not even touch on something else. The fact her route centers on being a selfish a hole that can do whatever they want, wherever they want, whenever they want 24/7 and you should not get consequences? thats terrible and the worst part is how Kiritsugu get's cast in this route as if he was some tyrant or something (I don't agree with his line of thought fully but he stopped himself from being Sauron or Light Yagami which is good enough).

Also, the arguments made to defend her are painfully cherry picked and ignore all relevant context. So yea, I will never respect tetsuo shima but worse and with booba.
Boo! (n)

It is against the rules to not like Sakura actually, she is a perfect human being in every way. There is nothing wrong with her and she can do/see/hear/feel/smell/taste/touch no wrong.

then-you-are-lost-obi-wan.gif

It is against the rules to not like Sakura actually, she is a perfect human being in every way. There is nothing wrong with her and she can do/see/hear/feel/smell/taste/touch no wrong.

Thou hadeth make an idol out of thine swine? also dude she's a fictional character she ain't real yo she is a drawing some guy made alright?

Back