• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's fun seeing TM fans fight over even the most incorrect and silly takes.

bernkastel_tea_time_by_xionshion6_d8u1am1-pre.jpg

9k.png

Two nameless monsters

Oh no not Nameless aka gigachad Emiya I mean these two are nameless monsters despite looking like models as in they don't have a real name only pen names and if you see them run away don't listen to what they might offer.
It's too late at night (it's only 10) and my brain is too rotted (from watching skibiddi toilet, cocomelon, and roblox gadagadigadagadao chicken nugget videos all day) to understand what this is referencing. I'm sorry for you or good luck with that (whichever is appropriate in thus context) tho.

It's too late at night (it's only 10) and my brain is too rotted (from watching skibiddi toilet, cocomelon, and roblox gadagadigadagadao chicken nugget videos all day) to understand what this is referencing. I'm sorry for you or good luck with that (whichever is appropriate in thus context) tho.
Well uh let's say I am not spoiling Umineko or Monster go read these two peak fictions yourself some time.

Unless you want to down 70$ on steam, read the manga, it has less bloat and repeating run-on sentences then the VN does but if you want to hear the voices of the Vn watch a playthrough and for Monster just read the manga physically or watch the great 74 episode anime made by madhouse that ran from 2004-2005.

Unless you want to down 70$ on steam, read the manga, it has less bloat and repeating run-on sentences then the VN does but if you want to hear the voices of the Vn watch a playthrough and for Monster just read the manga physically or watch the great 74 episode anime made by madhouse that ran from 2004-2005.
Use umineko project. It's the best version of umineko i have seen so far

Hakuno's profile. It turns out that they're a composite Hakuno, and their Noble Phantasm is them weaponizing Quatum Time Locks as an attack.
It was to be expected for them to be the straight up Composite Hakuno, but still, goddamn, the all-throughout references to the EXTRAverse, mentioning of their achiviements and how they generally hype up Hakuno is metal. I guess the Servants they summon are the real EXTRA deal.

Grand SummonersxPrisma Illya collab is live btw
Adding to this, all of the characters on the current banner are stupid broken. Looking at the future banners for the crossover, they're also really good. gonna list them below with the character arts.

Actually pretty decent, since she stacks magic res down, and it's a lot too. 100% on each use
unit_detail_107977212.png
unit_sp_detail_797_1.png

probably the best damage dealer in the game now
unit_detail_107987112.png
unit_sp_detail_798_1.png

actually just the best support unit in the game. they just gave her the best kit possible, and she does decent damage too
unit_detail_107997412.png
unit_sp_detail_799_1.png

counter nuker, so kinda in a weird position. I'm sure she's gonna be able to do a bunch of damage, but it's unfortunate that most of her damage is locked behind her counter
unit_detail_108007212.png
unit_sp_detail_800_1.png

best physical and earth debuffer in the game, so they're gonna be able to support mono earth really well sinch the best earth units in the game are all physical
unit_detail_108017312.png
unit_sp_detail_801_1.png

she's a really weird dark support unit, but her kit seems to be really good.
unit_detail_108027512.png
unit_sp_detail_802_1.png

Adding to this, all of the characters on the current banner are stupid broken. Looking at the future banners for the crossover, they're also really good. gonna list them below with the character arts.

Actually pretty decent, since she stacks magic res down, and it's a lot too. 100% on each use
unit_detail_107977212.png
unit_sp_detail_797_1.png

probably the best damage dealer in the game now
unit_detail_107987112.png
unit_sp_detail_798_1.png

actually just the best support unit in the game. they just gave her the best kit possible, and she does decent damage too
unit_detail_107997412.png
unit_sp_detail_799_1.png

counter nuker, so kinda in a weird position. I'm sure she's gonna be able to do a bunch of damage, but it's unfortunate that most of her damage is locked behind her counter
unit_detail_108007212.png
unit_sp_detail_800_1.png

best physical and earth debuffer in the game, so they're gonna be able to support mono earth really well sinch the best earth units in the game are all physical
unit_detail_108017312.png
unit_sp_detail_801_1.png

she's a really weird dark support unit, but her kit seems to be really good.
unit_detail_108027512.png
unit_sp_detail_802_1.png
W̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶C̶e̶l̶i̶a̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶f̶i̶l̶e̶?̶

W̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶C̶e̶l̶i̶a̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶f̶i̶l̶e̶?̶
I'm working on the Saga characters right now. So Phantom Snipers, Ninjas, Knights of Blood, Freedom Fighters, and Cross The Blaze. I'll do the story characters soon, but it's gonna be a while, since the new story chapters are bringing in the older sagas now, so their scaling is really important. I'll probably start drafting the story units once Holy Knight Roy drops on global.

I'm working on the Saga characters right now. So Phantom Snipers, Ninjas, Knights of Blood, Freedom Fighters, and Cross The Blaze. I'll do the story characters soon, but it's gonna be a while, since the new story chapters are bringing in the older sagas now, so their scaling is really important. I'll probably start drafting the story units once Holy Knight Roy drops on global.
Good luck mate.

Hi.
I making a CRT for Musashi, here's my sandbox to things I planning to change. Is nearly finished.
Can any of you people say what you think about it, before I post. Like, mistakes and mising stuff.
Please
Looks pretty good. Maybe if you want some advice:

-It lack some scan on a few abilities like the "killing Limbo's shikigami part".

-More references are needed especially on the more broken abilities, and while we can guess where the Non-Duality come from since we can recognise the Kojiro/Musashi fight, it's impossible for the scan of the NEP (which is a problem considering it's the strongest abilities on the profile).

-There's a few formating error but nothing really problematic, just things like an ability not being bolded, etc...

I can't find anything else except maybe wait a little for you CRT as Skills rating are being revised. Otherwise you may have to do another CRT right after that one just to change the name of the rating.

Back