• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So I'm guessing that the 27 will focus more on the irregular Immortality and the like as the Top 10 DAA does, as their pure power doesn't really seem special anymore when we compare the like of Lost Belt Kings, Beasts, Foreigners, and the like, and raising the 27's average power to that level is just unrealistic from a story standpoint. (Well if you ignore the average already being inflated by the Beast and Types in the 27 already.)
It was tell that they will get powercreep too so even tho the common one will not maybie be at the level of beast they will surely be comparable to divine spirit since in first their tell to one rank higher than them

I love how even Nasu recognizes the powercreep in his own series has gone out of control and wants to retcon the 27 DAA to make them relevant to the power scale again.

Galatea's FGO description now in (somewhat rough) english:
A character that appears in the story of king Pygmalion, one of Greece's myths.

Pygmalion, king of Cyprus and sculptor, was disillusioned with real women and stayed unmarried, but at one point he sculpted an "ideal woman" in white ivory. He fell deeply in love with the sculpture he himself had created, and gave it clothes and jewelry. As if they were lovers, he talked to it, hugged it, and kissed it.

He wished from the bottom of his heart that that sculpture was a living woman. The goddess Aphrodite, who watched that, or who was sent prayers, accepted Pygmalion's wish, and gave life to that sculpture. It is said that that sculpture which turned human became Pygmalion's wife, and would later bear children with him ―――

Height/Weight: 160 cm, ?? kg

Source: Greek mythology

Origin: Greece, Cyprus

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Since she has the properties of a sculpture, she's heavier than humans in terms of specific density. She herself is concerned about it, so she won't step on a scale.

• Likes: King Pygmalion; People who love inorganic things; Sculpture, fine arts
  • Dislikes: Earthquakes (They're the archenemies of sculptures); Dust; People who treat things roughly
She was born thanks to king Pygmalion's unmistaken love for dolls. That love that made the gods hear his wish couldn't be differentiated from madness.

Born from the excessively strong love (madness) of a king, for Galatea, who spent her life together with Pygmalion, embracing that love (madness) was natural.

Therefore Galatea as a Servant is summoned as a Berserker. "I was born from king Pygmalion's love, and am the one who conveys that love. May everyone find true love as well…"

• Pygmalion's Affection: EX
A skill that displays that she was born by receiving the love of Pygmalion, king of Cyprus.That love which is her original reason to exist, has warmly taken root in her chest, and will never be forgotten. This skill is also involved in the exercise of techniques acquired during her happy days, such as housework or sculpting skills taught by the king.

• Maiden of Sculpture: A
A skill that displays that she's a being born from a sculpture carved in ivory. As a Servant, she has the properties of an inorganic thing in her Spiritual Body. Because the components of Mystery of her anecdote engraved in human history cause her to "have been a sculpture". That means that fundamentally she is in a conceptually overlapped status of "being human but also being a sculpture". Even in the case that her body is damaged, it will be fixed back to normal if it's put together. In battle, she can become harder than the average Servant if she steels herself. This means she can control her percentage of "human" and "sculpture" with her will. It's also possible for her to be in a status of 100% human, or 100% sculpture.

-『Chisel of the King that Carves the Ideal

Type: Anti-Object

Range: 1~30

Maximum number of targets:

Pygmalion Chisel Out.

A materialization of the divine chisel that the extraordinary sculptor, the king Pygmalion, brandished. The Servant Galatea, as a being born by that chisel, and as the one who was his wife, possesses it as a Noble Phantasm.

What he sculpted from ivory was originally a maiden that appeared to be alive. A divine chisel that creates sculptures of quality surpassing human knowledge, that seem to have life no matter who looks at them, that would make the very same creator who carved them fall in love with them, and who make one think that the gods should grant them life. The blessings of Aphrodite are contained in this Noble Phantasm, and what was carved with it will begin to move with life as if Pygmalion's legend was reproduced.

The carved little birds will flap their wings in the sky, snakes will stick out their tongue and crawl, roses will bloom amidst thorns. Same as Galatea, they "are sculptures but are also alive" (in color and texture). But they won't continue living forever, and will return to be exquisite sculptures once Galatea runs out of mana. Also, no matter how exquisitely it's carved, "humans" can't be brought to life.

Galatea herself thinks that it's because "I probably don't feel enough love to the object", and conversely shows her respects by saying "King Pygmalion is incredible after all".

The one who granted life to the sculpture called Galatea, and turned her into a human is Aphordite. Where did the "life" granted at this time come from?

…Actually, it was "Aphrodite herself" deep inside. Of course, it wasn't the goddess herself, just a fraction was isolated and separated, and merely was made the core of the composition material. But even so a god is a god. If someone with eyes at the level of a god had a good look, they would unavoidably understand that the basis of the being called Galatea is Aphrodite. The power exercised in battle is also caused by Aphrodite's Divinity, but since Galatea herself isn't conscious about her being part of Aphrodite's lineage, she perceives that "Lady Aphrodite is giving me her protection even now". Galatea thinks of Aphrodite as a goddess she's greatly indebted to, and as a wonderful goddess of love that keeps giving her her blessing even now.

Why would Aphrodite, who thrives in uninhibited love, do something like this can't be precisely ascertained, but… It's conjectured that it was because from Aphrodite's two sides, the aggressive side "Pandemos" which governs death and similar, and the side "Urania" which governs pure love, the latter may have felt conflicted about something about king Pygmalion's "love".

So we're getting a new Artoria as welfare... Mysterious Idol X Alter? Takeuchi really showing nothing can stop Artoria from having new variants.

Can someone make a new thread for the NP servant tier with all the new calc and calc that are in wait, like it was proposed in the previous thread pls? With the talk of Paul about how servant and np pls i don't know how to do that lol

Q: Is Angra a Beast and would Grands show up to fight it?
Nasu: For Servant Angra, yes (Beast of Retribution, if united with Sakura) and yes (when half the world is swimming in mud).
Take: Wait for Rebuild of Heaven's Feel for that!

Q: Is Zelretch's name that well known?
Nasu: Old bloodlines teach their children his name, and even young families have heard that "in the Clock Tower the great magician who led the World of Magecraft into battle long ago is still alive". Those who rise to the rank of Cause may eventually hear of another Magician by the name of Yumina.
Take: Is Zelretch still a vampire in Fate worlds?
Nasu: No, but he's got something along the lines of immortality all the same.
So there's the confirmation that Angra is a beast......

Last edited:
Just to know for servant feat does we count really praticaly all the new feat of OG servant and some new servant feat that old servant are tell to scale as outlier because of feat that was here years ago. even tho we know that nasu do powercreep?

Last edited:
Q: Is Zelretch's name that well known?
Nasu: Old bloodlines teach their children his name, and even young families have heard that "in the Clock Tower the great magician who led the World of Magecraft into battle long ago is still alive". Those who rise to the rank of Cause may eventually hear of another Magician by the name of Yumina.
Take: Is Zelretch still a vampire in Fate worlds?
Nasu: No, but he's got something along the lines of immortality all the same.

So, one of the missing Magicians (either the 1st or the 4th) is the one who the Botany department is named after, and has some relation with Alice's Magecraft
Given the whole ''hiding'' thing surrounding the 4th, I would bet that is the one.

BjBFq5g.png

Now done.

That Salter vs Rider fight was banging huh.

Any theories on what type of immortality Fate Zelretch has?

Most of the NPs that can be used for upgrades can be taken from the unfinished NP thread's OP, but I'll add some feats (feel free to mention additional one):

Ishtar nukes Uruk: 6-C (10.6 Gigatons)
Caladbolg destroys Laputa: High 6-C (216.2 Gigatons)
Crying Warmonger destroys meteor: Low 6-B (3.2 Teratons)
Gugalana destroys land: 6-B (41.8 Teratons)
Chicxulub Impact Event: At least High 6-B, likely High 6-A (At least 310 Teratons, likely 13.8 Petatons)

[Unevaluated] Gawain crater/valley feat from Last Encore 6-C (18 Gigatons)
[Uncalc'd] Fafnir being able to destroy the whole region of Orleans with his breath, and Siegfried being able to match him with his NP (he has an anti-dragon buff).
[Uncalc'd] Statement that the breath attacks of dragons = their physicals, and that a single dragon can destroy an entire country with their breath attack. Multiple Servants scale to dragons and their breath. "...According to a certain rulebook, the breath's damage value is the same as their physical damage. That physical damage has long since surpassed humans, but when you think of it being spread equally among the members of an entire army, for a single dragon to destroy an entire country seems reasonable."
[Uncalc'd] Statement that Cu Alter's Gae Bolg strikes with enough power to destroy the world. The singularity they are in represents North America, and it is consistent with Tesla's statement that he can destroy the entire continent if he goes all-out with his NP.
[Uncalc'd] Physicals attacks of Crying Warmonger Spartacus while fighting Jeanne created an earthquake in the Hanging Garden, which is kilometers away in the sky. Can reach Tier 6 with radiated wave calc.
[Uncalc'd] Ig-Alima Can easily slice through a thousand mountain; probably High 7-A if we lowball. "A long and unrefined gigantic sword that can cut even through a thousand mountains. It cuts not with a blade alone. It breaks up not with mass alone. This sword made by a god comprehends the concept of “skyline.” That is the very same principle through which heaven and earth are absolutely separated, and as a result of the principle itself leaking out into the brandishing of the sword, this gigantic sword easily severs a thousand mountains."
[Uncalc'd] Sul-sagana can vaporize a myriad of seas; easy Tier 6. "A Divine Construct that burns down even a myriad of seas,"

I believe that piles down additional evidence that Servants somewhat scale to NPs. So I would propose a return to the 7x downscale, since a full-powered Excalibur has enough power to kill Berserker seven times.

In other NP that could have tier 6 i think

We have the one of Musashi Berserker

This Noble Phantasm was devised to defeat a certain genius swordsman once in my life. “Ah, I couldn’t beat this one with frontal attacks, it was a pain so I lured him to the center of the island, and he exploded together with the island, no way!”

The one of Ibuki douji

Ibuki-douji uses this sacred sword that was inside her father's body as a Noble Phantasm. It is such a fearsome weapon that a swingle swing from it upon the release of its True Name blows away eight valleys and peaks and gives birth to eight large rivers... However, according to Ibuki-douji, this is nothing but momentarily borrowing the slightest of glitters of the divine sword. Its true value wouldn't stop at something of this level.

Etc

In other NP that could have tier 6 i think

We have the one of Musashi Berserker

This Noble Phantasm was devised to defeat a certain genius swordsman once in my life. “Ah, I couldn’t beat this one with frontal attacks, it was a pain so I lured him to the center of the island, and he exploded together with the island, no way!”

The one of Ibuki douji

Ibuki-douji uses this sacred sword that was inside her father's body as a Noble Phantasm. It is such a fearsome weapon that a swingle swing from it upon the release of its True Name blows away eight valleys and peaks and gives birth to eight large rivers... However, according to Ibuki-douji, this is nothing but momentarily borrowing the slightest of glitters of the divine sword. Its true value wouldn't stop at something of this level.

Etc
I think the issue with a few of those is assumption.

We don't have a stated depth for the destruction. We could do a depth 1 inch which could very lowball some of them, or a depth 100meters which could be a massive highball.

And I'm not sure the shaking feat qualifies for an earthquake. I think earthquake feats need to be over 20 km. Like have a shown range of a real earthquake

I think the issue with a few of those is assumption.

We don't have a stated depth for the destruction. We could do a depth 1 inch which could very lowball some of them, or a depth 100meters which could be a massive highball.

And I'm not sure the shaking feat qualifies for an earthquake. I think earthquake feats need to be over 20 km. Like have a shown range of a real earthquake
For musashi it's talked about the destruction of the island while using her np on sasaki

And for ibuki it's based on the eight big river of japan for the making river

And fir the destruction it's talking about blowing away, we could just use the low end of the calc of this

For musashi it's talked about the destruction of the island while using her np on sasaki

And for ibuki it's based on the eight big river of japan for the making river

And fir the destruction it's talking about blowing away, we could just use the low end of the calc of this
For the island we'd need a visual of it to pixel scale and something for size comparison. I know a few people who hate guesswork (assumptions)

Creating those big rivers In Japan could actually work. But the scans supporting ot will be needed.

Problem with the last one is also guesswork. How much did he blow away? We might know the length but we don't know how deep that crater would go. Doing like 3 feet crater depth could be town even or maybe worse.

For the island we'd need a visual of it to pixel scale and something for size comparison. I know a few people who hate guesswork (assumptions)

Creating those big rivers In Japan could actually work. But the scans supporting ot will be needed.

Problem with the last one is also guesswork. How much did he blow away? We might know the length but we don't know how deep that crater would go. Doing like 3 feet crater depth could be town even or maybe worse.
For the first don't we have the base mountain for doing the calc, for island? Since i have ask people and they tell me if not precised we just go with the average island. I mean we can't use pixel calc when it's mentionned in novel so we should have a way to calcul this

For the second and third this is just description of her NP and that this just the slightest of the power the sword. But well i don't understand fir the crater if not mentioned with just need to go with that only the valley and peak where destroyed

But well need to remember that the creating of large river and blow away the valley are done in same time by the same atk

So I would propose a return to the 7x downscale, since a full-powered Excalibur has enough power to kill Berserker seven times.
That 7x downscale was based on absolutely nothing, that was the entire reason it was discarded, and Excalibur killing Heracles 7 times is very much evidence he doesn't scale to it in any way.

Berserker Musashi's Noble Phantasm is named Ganryuu-Jima, which is the name of a real-world island, and Musashi and Saski had a duel there according to folklore. Berserker Musashi decided to blow up the entire island instead of having a proper duel. The island itself is way too small to get anywhere near 6-C.

The combined basin volume of Japan's eight great rivers is 73450 km^2. That is more than enough for 6-C with Pulverization, even if we go with an extremely lowballed depth of 2 meters.

Earthquakes calcs are applicable as long as they are not restricted to a minor area.

That 7x downscale was based on absolutely nothing, that was the entire reason it was discarded, and Excalibur killing Heracles 7 times is very much evidence he doesn't scale to it in any way.
It is based on Excalibur being 7x stronger than Berserker's durability, which is why it was accepted and then suspended until Noble Phantasms can be discussed.
No one claimed that Berserker scales to a full-powered Excalibur; but he downscales from it.

The combined basin volume of Japan's eight great rivers is 73450 km^2. That is more than enough for 6-C with Pulverization, even if we go with an extremely lowballed depth of 2 meters.
What rivers are you using to get that number?

Also do you have the scans needed on hand for that earthquake calc'ing?

What rivers are you using to get that number?

Also do you have the scans needed on hand for that earthquake calc'ing?
Used the eight rivers mentioned in the top row
http://www.wepa-db.net/policies/state/japan/japan.htm

Though I found a more comprehensive list of major rivers:
https://www.mlit.go.jp/river/basic_info/english/table.html

The results would be even higher if we take into account the height of the eight valleys and peaks. So we should probably give some thought to figure out the best way to calc this.

The Radiated Wave calc is pretty simple; it just needs the distance the shockwave travels and its displayed magnitude at that distance.

Based on a Doom calc by Firestorm808 and approved by DarkDragonMedeus:

Modified to use 3000, 5000, 7000 m, due to the Hanging Garden being several kilometers away.

(Joules of Magnitude Radiated Waves)(4*PI)((Radius in Meters)^2)) = Total Omnidirectional Energy

OmnidirectionalMagnitude 5Magnitude 6
Radius (m)2.00E+126.31E+13
30002.26E+20 [6-C+]7.14E+21 [Low 6-B]
50006.28E+20 [High 6-C]1.98E+22 [Low 6-B+]
70001.23E+21 [High 6-C]3.89E+22 [6-B]

HemisphereMagnitude 5Magnitude 6
Radius (m)2.00E+126.31E+13
30001.13e+20 [6-C]3.57E+21 [High 6-C+]
50003.14e+20 [6-C+]9.90E+21 [Low 6-B]
70006.15e+20 [High 6-C]1.945e+22 [Low 6-B+]

With the earthquake being described as violent trembling:
“Hmph. I am not so much of a fiend that I’d expose people’s privacy, but—whoa there.”

An impact ran through the ground beneath them from the bottom of the gardens. The whole gardens trembled violently as if affected by an earthquake.

“…That was?”

“The aftershock of Berserker’s attack, probably. It seems he’s about to reach his critical point.”

Assassin of Red ordered the Hanging Gardens to ascend higher in the air. It would be troubling if these gardens were targeted by that [weapon]. He should be targeting not these gardens, but the Fortress of Millennia.
~Fate Apocrypha, Volume 2 - Chapter 3-12

"I shall tailor clothes for you. However, you must promise one thing: you mustn't see me while I do my work."

I'll spin the yarn in a swift and smooth rhythm.

I'll weave the loon in a quick and simple move.

And lastly, I'll tailor the cloth into the most gorgeous outfits.

Do you want an evening dress of the latest fashion? A three-piece suit befitting of a gentleman? I could even make an avant-garde piece at your request. The wardrobe you wish is my command. After all, that's my way to repay a favor. This is the compensation you deserve...

Bond 1

Height/Weight: 173cm/kg

Source: Japanese folklore, Chinese folklore, and others.

Region: Japan.

Alignment: Neutral Good

"I mastered the arts of make-up in Paris, France ♪ "

Bond 2

Courteous, kind, and hard-working. And above all else, a woman with a self-destructive sense of duty. That's the kind of character she is.

She gets deeply impressed by even the most trivial of favors and does everything in her power to reward them. Actually, she can't live without repaying favors.

The greatest form of repayment she can offer is making clothes.

She does every step, from spinning the yarn to tailoring the clothes, all by herself, and her skill level can be considered on par with the gods.

Her favorite thing is idols.

When there's a concert on the East, she will join it in high spirits, and when there's a meet-and-greet in the West, she'll run there carrying a present. If any of her faves wears one of her pieces, her gratitude and fangirlism will spike, with a high risk of her being immediately being forced back to the Throne from the shock. Be careful!

One more thing about her: she's impressively bad at cleaning up her room.

She keeps all places other people enter neatly organized, but her personal bedroom, storage rooms, etc are complete disasters.

The used clothes, design notes, fashion magazines from all countries, and empty bottles of high-class sake (she's quite the heavy drinker) all over the floor create an atmosphere akin to the bursting nest of a bird... Promise one thing: you mustn't see that junkyard of a room.

Bond 3

• The Lady's Outstanding Outlook on Outfits: EX
The proof of a heart filled to the brim with love for all clothes.

Even the most heartless of robes burst with the joy of life after coming into contact with her love.

• All Night Weaving: B
To instantly deploy an Atelier Field and work single-mindedly.

But the passion to produce the finest arts burns away her own life.

• Thousand-Years Gratitude: A
To never forget her gratitude for a favour done for her.

A thousand years after the fact, her feelings exist here as they were at that very day, never forgotten, never twisted.

Now is the time to repay this debt.

• Territory Creation (Atelier): C+
Specialized for fashion-related effects. The cloths and attires produced in her territory are of better quality, and provide all sorts of additional effects.

The territory's interior is not visible from the outside, but its effect as a barrier against external attacks in very weak.

• Item Constrution (Outfit): A
Can produce high quality cloths and attires tinged with magical energy.

Bond 4

Ten'imuhou - Tsuru no Enishi Namida no Wakare
(Seamless - Song of the Grateful Crane's Farewell)

Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm

Range: 1-10

Max. targets: 1 person

The supreme garment, weaved and tailored with her soul.

A Noble Phantasm that manifested to this transient world, even if just temporarily, the ideal clothes, the final destination sought after by all professional dressmakers and fashion designers.

Its level of perfection transcends human knowledge, and it boast beauty and comfort akin to the hagoromos from ten'nyo legends spread all over Japan. It's literally seamless.

This outfit's power is an exceedingly simple one.

To give hope to the wearer.

Nothing more.

Hope, hope, and more hope.

A man with hope in their heart doesn't need anything else to keep moving forward.

They believe they can overcome any horrors and any hardships... Because she gave proof they can to be worn over their skin.

But creating an outfit this powerful is seriously exhausting to the maker.

Once you're dressed in glory, you will notice...

Ah, she's gone. Leaving the supreme robe as a memento, she flew away beyond the light of the setting sun.

Bond 5

Grateful animals are a common motif in tales.

The trope is that wildlife helped by a human will bring about a suitable fortune to repay the favor. The Tsuru no Ongaeshi is probably the most famous version in Japan.

She is a being formed with the crane from Tsuru no Ongaeshi as her core.

She works with heartfelt devotion to her benefactor, plucks her own feathers as materials to weave the loom, and, if seen in the middle of her work, she'll return to her crane form and leave.

The only thing that's different from the folk tale is that she tailors the complete outfit instead of stopping at just weaving the fabric. This is clearly a trait exclusive to her in her present manifestation.

After circumstances led her to manifest in the living world, she wandered the four corners of the world before she arrived where she is. In her travels, she met and was saved by a lot of people (some Servants included). She remembers her debts of gratitude towards all of them. In her heart, she steadfastly vows to repay them all.

The piece of bread she was given that day.

The warm bed she was allowed to sleep in that day.

The premium live seat she was given that day.

She'll never forget any of them.

"I'll return the favors. Reward them sincerely. Including yours, of course."

Bond 5 + Event completion

TBA

Apparently the camelot movie is out Can someone confirm how much damage gawin had from the lion king's attack?

I haven't seen it translated yet so I tried giving it a go. I'm still learning japanese so I might have gotten a few things wrong so please forgive me if I did. If it has been translated already please tell me and I'll delete this.

The desired costume (dress) is for the sake of a Live. The singing voice (voice) of feelings is for the sake of an unfulfilled dream.

This evening, the girl becomes an idol and makes her debut on the dazzling battlefield (stage). To the unseen you, I still want to deliver. My song, my warm life.

Altreactor release, Idolium at full power, ----Breaking the Limits - Next Stage!!

Bond 1

• Weight / Height: 154cm - 42Kg
  • Source: FGO Waltz Collaboration "Shine! Grail Live!!"
  • Region: Servant Universe
  • Alignment: Neutral - Good
The floating pod Dark Knight-kun is an enclosure unit. Her sharp tongue Tsukkomi too, was doubled twice with surround sound.

Bond 2

The one who got lost in the Singularity where Idols rule supreme is, so to say, a "Theatrical Release" Ecchan. Compared to her normal state she is more emotional and energetic, so the cost of animating her is expensive.

With composition and lyricism, singing to perform and battle performance, a sing-a-song Foreigner who wants it all.

Bond 3

But if you go back to the origins, the original source for "Mysterious Heroine X (Alter)" is from a Reality Show who gained popularity in the Universe World. Forming an alliance with Mysterious Heroine X in "Season 1 - School Arc" and subjugating the villain group by aiming to revive the Dark Rounds in "Season 2 - Villain Arc".

The "Theatrical Release" is a special episode in between those. Curiously, she's doing her best to become the number one Idol Servant of the Universe because...?

Well... it's... you see, things like moonwalking robots that attack the galaxy with cymbals, there's a lot of inflation too isn't there? T/N: This sentence is really bothering me but I couldn't make much sense out of it, sorry.

Bond 4

Round Dance Absolute Music: B

Servant's transcendent skill. A precise and spectacular performance released at full power well beyond a human's perception and physical abilities.

Endless Regression Lyric: C

A method of cracking by singing following magical rhymes that acts strongly against theoretical thinking, specially against AIs and machines.

King's Singing Voice: C

A blessed singing voice which heals people and causes miracles, commonly called "Royal Touch".

Bond 5

Lumino-Calibur - Sword of Sparkling Illusionary Musical Dominion

• Type: Anti-Unit
  • Range: 5~55
  • Maximum Number of Targets: 14471 people
The forbidden Guitar Blade "Calibur of Evil Strings", said to only be playable by those who have a contract with the demon of music (it was bought for cheap on a sale of the treasures of the planet Chamizu). The cultivated super emotional particles - Idolium cause the field to change into a stage of wavering light.

Moonbow Great River, in other words, Luminous. Sounds of the Underworld God, however harmonic. Listen to the singing voice of my sword---- Sword of Sparkling Illusionary Musical Dominion!

Back