• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
2djq4lsvhll61.png

Jacques de Molay

I mean we're in Jerussalem, why you expected Don Quixote instead the templar? 😂
I don't know, maybe the same reason as to why Medusa and that Assassin (I forgot his name) is in Jerussalem?

Actually, Don Quixote would make more sense considering his themes over knighty tales.

Same can be said to Xuanzang and Touta in Camelot

How tho? Jerussalem was known for the holy wars, Don Quixote in Jerussalem might too out of theme

Then why you complain about him being in there while being fine with characters that even less related to this event.

Because Quixote was a man obsessed with tales about Knights, Chivarly and Fantasy. And Jerusalem, in which some of the crusades took place, with actual monsters, would be highly fitting for him.

Not saying he is more thematic than Jacques, but saying he is too out of nowhere is honestly ignorant.

Last edited:
This is not the first time they included less related servants in story/event, so its not a big surprise tbh

I still think he's not fit with Jerussalem theme, whatever you said then lel

hqrm3h4gpxl61.jpg

Seems the main villain of FGO Arcade isn't Solomon. This world-line is diverged more than people expected. There's a number of other differences Japanese fans are finding, seems the story has changed quite a bit now.
Current theory seems to be Mother Harlot rather than Goetia. Which is probably why those dragons keep showing up instead of pillar demons at the end.

http://gameinn.jp/fate-go/303814/

Nero doesn't show up in chapter five, no Roman, no Proto Merlin, Lion King from "another world" shows up saying she's here to help, says that she knew another Chaldea.
someone on 4chan translated that pv from sunday's stream : ─── Eradication of humanity, complete.

That is the Human Orders' ■■■.
Oh Golden Cup, give to those who still resist, the miracle of resurrection once more.
■■■■■.
Without any warning the surface of the Earth was burned.
The end of Human History.
Every city has crumbled, life has died out, and civilization has disappeared.
The Incineration spread all over the earth, and the earth became a star of death where not even the future could be measured.
The only human beings left behind.
The "Chaldea Human Order Security Organization" left behind in set out to resolve this phenomenon using all their remaining supplies.
An abnormal zone that had never been seen in history.
Assuming the cause of the annihilation lied in this distortion of space-time called a Singularity Chaldea dared to perform a Space-time Quantum Observation*, a Rayshift.
Threatening human history lies seven cities in seven eras.
A Magus, known as a Master, along with the strongest of familiars - a Servant are sent.
There is also more than one Chaldea on this stage.
The last master of humanity is not alone, and so neither justice nor opinion is one.
─── , this phenomenon's solution .
Seven Singularities ■■, and at the last singularity. ■■■■■■■■■.
■■■■■■■■■the heroic spirits who protect humanity.
And the enemy to defeat is .■■■■■■■■■.
Craving always calls for victory.

Last edited:

This is from my friend who know japanese but not an expert in nasuverse and history stuff so there might some mistake. It look like there are time gate and/or a raid so expect some more story.

• Immediately after rayshifted, Guda team engage with the knight. In the middle of combat, da vinci rayshifted in to help Mash and Guda. After that she use her car to carry Chaldea team to the holy city (where there are sign of holy grail) on the road between tombstones.
  • We meet Izo and Medusa, they mistake Chaldea team is the Templair knight so they attacked them. After the combat, they inform that the tombs around the city are form people that the knight killed and joint our team to come to the holy city.
  • We talk about demon god pillar, Da Vinci wonder who was the one named them the demon god pillar.
  • Just like in Camelot, there are people gather aroung outside the gate to the city and St. Georgios replace the role of Gawain.
  • Georgios explained that Jerusalem now is the City of Faint, it can only have enought power to contain people souls, so those who want to enter have to give up their "body". Jacques realy want accept all but he can only do that.
  • Chaldea team come out to save people. It also explained that these Templair knight are just empty husk contain people's souls, so when we defeat them they just disappear.
  • We meet and completely defeat st. Georgios. After that we protect people withdraw out of city while Izo stopping the knights alone. Izo later also safely withdram.
  • On the way Guda is assassined by Cursed Arm and Mata Hari but Mash stopped in time. They thank us for protect the people and challenge Guda. After that they form an Alliance.
  • This Cursed Arm is a servant. Chaldea team was informed and decide to meet Ozymandias.
  • Just like mobile version, Guda meet a Medjet (Nito summer) and have a fight to have a right to meet Ozy. This Ozy this not assassined by King Hassan.
  • Ozy challenge us to kill him and we done like he said (we also destroy his servant core). Nito said that he will return to help us, Da Vinci said that "he have a strange magical energy despite not own a grail", that magical energy equal a holy grail.
  • Return to Jerusalem and Jacques already waiting for us outside the city. Nito used some magic and Lion King appear. Lion King said that thank to "bond" between Ozy and Nito with this place, she can be appear and joint Chaldea.
  • Jacques have a speed with Chaldea team. He explained that his grail is fake and whoever touched it will be dead. He know what he did is wrong but it is too late to return.
  • We defeat Jacques and the knight. His spirit origin is shattered but can still move thank to Beast's Mud (?). Every single soul collected is contained here.
  • Jacques transformed into Demon Beast Genie Allocer, Ozy appear and transform into Pseudo Demon God Pillar Amon-Ra, according to Lion King. Ozy explained that he can return because "he is an emperor so he can do whatever he want" and his Imperial Privilege (he called it Pharaon Privilege).
  • Allocer divided into two Demon Beast Genie but with the help of Ozy's Amon Ra and Lion King, we defeat them.

Takeuchi: Also, they don't appear in the foreground in the game, but the list of 27 DAA has been updated too.
Nasu: When I originally made all the their lore and abilties I thought "with this they should be top-rank amongst the dead apostles." But looking at them after F/SN, I had no choice but to fire the members that were just "pretty strong." In this modern age you don't get to be part of the 27 by just being pretty strong.
Takeuchi: So we updated the list, adding new members and updating old ones
Interviewer: With one enemy after the other appearing in FGO capable of destroying the world readers might not feel satisfied by the 27, huh.

Glorious powercreep.

Instead of taking place after the game, the Melty Blood remake will be a 'what if' scenario that takes place 10 days before the Tsukihime remake, and will have 10ish confirmed characters.

Last edited:
So I'm guessing that the 27 will focus more on the irregular Immortality and the like as the Top 10 DAA does, as their pure power doesn't really seem special anymore when we compare the like of Lost Belt Kings, Beasts, Foreigners, and the like, and raising the 27's average power to that level is just unrealistic from a story standpoint. (Well if you ignore the average already being inflated by the Beast and Types in the 27 already.)

Reason for no PC release :cautious:
Interviewer: Why are you releasing it for PS4 and switch?
Nasu: Yeah I wanted to release it for PC, I really did. Anyway I know smartphone and gaming pc markets have increased, but I really want you to experience tsukihime remake on a big TV with the best sound possible. It's my ego as a creator.

Back