• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Artoria is supposed to be a candidate for strongest Saber period and Avalon is pretty OP so I think she should be SSR.
Nero is hard to pin down both do to both how weird scaling is in the Extra verse and her low normal parameters. Though if leading with Aestus Domus Aurea is in character for her than I could easily see her being SR, and Bride being SSR since she matched Cu Alter for a good long while

Artoria is supposed to be a candidate for strongest Saber period and Avalon is pretty OP so I think she should be SSR.
Yeah, that I can understand it, but still, I really feel that the personality of the normal version have many flaws for a grail war, though I get the point that she is powerful her personality have many flaws that reduce her points.

About Nero can't talk because as said I haven't played anything from Extra.

The others are in my next post.

Parvati I feel like should be in SR tier instead, I mean, yeah, she is a goddess and have a weapon of Shiva, but she herself isn't battle oriented both in her powers and personality (she can fight, but don't really have a fighter mentality), so while she could make big things in certain moments, I see her having problems most of the times.

I think everyone else in SSR is fine, Cu as said because is in Ireland.

Raikou I think is very accurataly in SR tier, though I would like if in the end when we finally see her saber version she could enter in the SSR tier.

In general the only problem I have with the servants that currently are tier SR is MHXX, she definitely should be SSR, I mean, is a upgraded version of normal MHX (which should be tier SR), it was needed various servants to defeat her the moment in which we battle against her and she wasn't really injured in any of that times from what I remember, she was also the one who put a stop to Summer BB, so SR for her feel weird.

Since she doesn't have a profile can you give a synopsis of her feats. For right now I just but her there by default because of her parameters
Its not 100% done but heres a quick insight.

From Crimsons blog:
Powers and Abilities:Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Servant Physiology, Flight, Martial Arts, Weapon Mastery, Self-Destruction, Energy Manipulation, Explosion Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Clairvoyance, Cosmic Awareness (Detective's Instict grants XX a level of Higher Dimensional insight that ignores reason, allowing for many clues to be made quite clear. However, XX herself does not understand it and it's clues, leaving it to her partners to figure it out), Time Travel (Can react in -1 seconds while equiping her armor), Causality Manipulation, Plot Manipulation (Has a plot-armor that brings her towards victory by altering causality, although it is weaker than her younger self), Reality Warping, Void Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Power Nullification, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, Existence Erasure (With Justice of The Farthest Ends, can paradoxically cause the end of the universe to be at specific places, creating a Event Horrizon that would wipe even the Hawaii Singularity from existence. This is powerful enough to seriously harm and defeat Outer Gods, even confiscating BB's Authorities. This effect is higher dimensional in nature, as it could affect BB using C.C.C. It is the power to sever nothingness), Damage Boost and Invulnerability Negation (Can pierce through invulnerability and deal extra damage against Threats to Humanity with Justice from the Farthest Ends. Deals extra damage against Sabers with Etherspace, Yet Lawful)

Attack Potency: Island level (Fought against multiple servants and once and easily one shot Hokusai. Comparable to BB Pele), Planet level, likely Multi-Solar System level with Noble Phantasms (Etherspace, Yet Lawful can destroy entire planets, and possibly the Galaxy Nebula. Nameless Nebula Sword is stronger), Multiverse level+ with Justice of The Farthest Ends (Easily overpowered C.C.C BB and almost stripped Nyarlathotep's powers off her)

Btw her Armor could take the attack off 5 servants at once without a scratch.

From tier R I think Suzuka should go to SR, is tru that she joke around with the JK thing, but she is actually pretty strong and have a good head (she can even compite with the Moon Cell in calculation speed which is damn crazy) and can become serious without much problem.

Old Li should be SR as normal Li because even though he don't have the same physical ability his technique is greater because of the more years of experience.

Anyway best way to win a GW is summon Saber Shiki then use a Command Seal to make her use Root powahs.

Ez dub

Anyway best way to win a GW is summon Saber Shiki then use a Command Seal to make her use Root powahs.
You make it sound like Saber Shiki would like to be forced with a command seal, to begin with I'm pretty sure that someone that can summon her isn't gonna force his will in Saber Shiki.

e9384a2eb5093da80c94293435a692bb.jpg

Tier List 1.1

It's not meant to be in order of strongest to weakest inside each individual tier right? Because otherwise there's a lot of questionable choices in the tier list.

No Avengers Nobu, Archer Napoleon and Caster Solomon? All are around SR if not all SSR.

Saber Yagyu is a bit odd, you could definitely argue him being SSR due to his speed and skill but I can dee SR.

Avenger Nobu isn’t in the NA server at the moment, The tier maker I used doesn’t have Solomon (who would be SSR), and Napoleon is on there at 3 stars for now. I’m playing through Scandinavia right now and outside of his suicide attack he doesn’t seem that impressive, though I could maybe see SR.

by the way is anyone working on a profile for Napoleon and Skadi?

No Avengers Nobu, Archer Napoleon and Caster Solomon? All are around SR if not all SSR.
Avenger Nobu still isn't in NA so he didn't add her, and she would be SRR, I though in argument that archer Nobu should be SR because of her trait against beings with high divinity or Mystery, but in contrast she is relatively weak against opponents that don't have any of that.

Btw someone is working on both profiles.
She is a Snake Goddess with sharp teeths, of course she is SSR.
Yeah she’s actually like stupid broken, by all intents and purposes her NP is her literally turning into her original form which could match Indra, she has a skill about how she will eternally resurrect and oh cant forget the 2-A Invul that let her tank Mahapralaya to the face.

Yeah she’s actually like stupid broken, by all intents and purposes her NP is her literally turning into her original form which could match Indra, she has a skill about how she will eternally resurrect and oh cant forget the 2-A Invul that let her tank Mahapralaya to the face.
Yeah, some of that stuff already knew it, maybe not as specific, in general I knew she would be 2-A.

BTW why we be having two keys for fate 2-A's, one key that shows them at tier 4/5/6 and another key that shows them at tier 2? Is those upper/lower estimates or something?

How strong even is Napoleon? He's good looking which means strong, usually in anime for some reason the weaker people get more boring and normal desgins
If nothing else his overloaded NP was able to due enough of a number on Surtr for him to be killed by Sigurd and Bryn, though at the cost of his life

Anyone willing to help apply the new tier changes?

Ritsuka's mystic code outfit kinda looks like it has a power fist. Guess that's how he'll punch Goetia.

NA Lostbelt 4 is released, and Lostbelt 6 is on June 11. Will be an interesting month for lore.
E10M5dPX0AAjwOo

Shouldn't Ishtar get a Babylonia key? There are multiple statements that she, alongside Quetzalcoatl, were holding back their divinity since they didn't want to destroy humanity as demanded by their summoning (only periodically causing a small amount of death and destruction instead).

Back