• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yo why is the english localization for the fairy knights "Tam Lin" ? feels weird to call them that...
So, apparently Tam Lin is a character of scottish ballads that has become a motiff, a fairy knight that tolls maidens who trespass on their territoy. The exact reasoning is up in the air, we have no idea if it was a localization BS or if it was Nasu/Typemoon itself who decided the name.

One thing to note though is that all Fairy Knights are indeed females given part of the graph of a male knight, so it may be a Nasu thing.

FGO localization has been terribad, but never (at least as far as I can remember) completely changed something so simple like Fay Knight to another thing, making obscure references.

Last edited:
Morgan's NP has been oficially localized ROADless Camelot. Before, there was always a discussion if it was ROADless or LORDless.
It does makes more sense, considering the "Unreachable" part of the NP kanji.

EDIT: Big Mama Morgan came home, **** yeah, as well as NP 1 Baob. Made the ~60 SQ I had left really count
With Godjuna and Morgan in my roster, I'm forced to save for Koyanskaya.

Last edited:
Yeah…..and now I’m curious what we’re gonna get on anniversary. Because this update was really surprising.
What I like about these updates is that older players are gain a lot, yeah, but it helps SOOO much in starting a new account from zero.
I 1000/1000 Fou'd basically everything remotely relevant in my account, but that really doesn't make that much of a difference. Now, if I was starting a new account, getting those main servants up to 1000/1000 would've make a big difference. Both sides win, but newer players benefit more.

Anniversary will probably be SQ/Tickets-fest, or at least I hope Haha
EDIT: Or, even better, actually - NEW 1-3 Stars Servants. That would be awesome.

In a couple of minutes, not now tho
in fact, it's pretty simple there. The new argument is that since Yog-Sothoth is tied to everything, it is also connected to the Void that Chaos used. This Void has been described as nonexistence. Therefore, since the Yog is tide to\encompasses it, then he has NEP (by the way, Chaos must also have it). The argument for transduality is related to INS and Primordial Chaos, which contain innumerable dualities. I think it's quite simple and sounds much more understandable. [Initially, I just forgot about the existence of the Void that Chaos used and didn't know about the fact that INS has a dual nature]

Didn't posted how my rolls went yesterday so I will do it now.

See with your own eyes how the game can break, all of those multi were one after another until the golden shower finally stopped. In the day the first day I got NP4 Baobhan Sith, NP4 Barguest and NP1 Morgan, plus another Barguest today to complete the NP5 (which is good because she was my objetive along with Morgan), spended 107 tikets + 542 quartz, I could had perfectly stopped more than 300 quartz ago but I aim for a NP2 Morgan so I just continued, I just temporarily put on hold the hunt for NP2 Morgan for after I secure a Koyanskaya, I still have +600 quartz in the box and as fragments (and this without even counting all +70 unclaimed missions, dozens of strengthening&interludes and free quests I have accumulated for when needed) so I should be able to get what I want.

Now I will disappear again because I still haven't touched the story and don't want any spoilers.

I'm ngl bud but that will only create more trouble for us supporters 🗿.
Unfortunately it didn't pass and now it seems Nasuverse is going to cap at low 1C, possibly 1C since they are planning on banning negative theology in general . Nasuverse might as well be dead on this wiki😔

Antispiral is coming to solo
That's crazy damn. It's like this wiki has an agenda against Nasuverse. From attempting to downgrade moon cell, to trying to debunk r>f in the verse, to removing negative theology and so on. I wouldn't even be surprised if the verse gets doengraded to low 2C. All I know is, I'm never attempting to upgrade or help the verse anymore. Most of the supporters don't even care for the verse.

That's crazy damn. It's like this wiki has an agenda against Nasuverse. From attempting to downgrade moon cell, to trying to debunk r>f in the verse, to removing negative theology and so on. I wouldn't even be surprised if the verse gets doengraded to low 2C. All I know is, I'm never attempting to upgrade or help the verse anymore. Most of the supporters don't even care for the verse.
i call this the "shinza effect"
Verse gets really op and has lots of supporters
People start hating it for being too powerful
Now staffs start hating it
They get stricter on standards
Downgrades begins
I think shinza and demonbane where victims of this

Unfortunately it didn't pass and now it seems Nasuverse is going to cap at low 1C, possibly 1C since they are planning on banning negative theology in general . Nasuverse might as well be dead on this wiki😔
That's good it was misused by the supporters for 1-A nasuverse anyways

Lemme join
image-4.png

Back