• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I've heard of a conceptual downgrade to type 2 or something, is it true then? if not then I want to know which characters other than anyone relating to the ROOT have Conceptual Manipulation Type 1.

IMG-0054.png

I got her in two tickets

oni waifu is strong 💪

Not really. You need Oberon to really get the most out of Buster farming. Otherwise the damage is severely lacking. And then you lock yourself into one MC and VVO set ups usually have high cost. I still usually prefer Castoria set ups in JP. That or Arc.
I mean, when do you actually need Black Grail for farming?

At least personally, in the great majority of nodes, I clear wave 1 using goodboi Arash. Buster has gained a nice addition with Tiamat (and there's also Arcueid, and Artoria) recently. But, if you don't have your own (Card Type) Support that's compatible with your AoE Farmer, which is most accounts I would think, this isn't even relevant.

But let's be sincere here... If you are double Koyan or double Castoria farming, you don't really need help farming.
It's like having castoria and da vinci rider when farming QP, do you really need more?

Last edited:
Truth spoken.
Let me quote someone
"Type-Moon is not some unified thing. There are multiple isolated fanbases within it that all hate each other because the franchise went in a mostly trash direction once Fate came out. Not Fate/GO, but Fate. So the old fans tend to dislike Fate as a whole. Then the Fate fans hate Fate/GO because that is its own level of bad. Then the Fate/Stay Night and Zero fans hate each other. Then a lot of the original Tsukihime fans despise the Remake and its fanbase, which mainly just consist of Fate fans and so on. We are not some unified fanbase and the franchise itself isn't even unified. Saying "I like Nasuverse/Type-Moon" is such a vague statement that it could mean several billion different parts and eras/iterations of the franchise. Similarly to saying that you like Star Wars could mean anything from only the OT, to the PT, to all George films, to Disney canon, to EU/Legends, etc. We are not all a part of the same fanbase. I am not "your mans", nor are you mine."

tbh nasu fans all hate each other. We just can't get along
Sadly… Fans are too passionate over Nasu’s works. A hopeless fanbase that will probs remain divided… Kind of why I try to not associate myself with any circle too much, and consume & enjoy every single one of Nasu’s works for what they are even with their flaws.

… Except for Prisma Ilya. Me no like that.

Sadly… Fans are too passionate over Nasu’s works. A hopeless fanbase that will probs remain divided… Kind of why I try to not associate myself with any circle too much, and consume & enjoy every single one of Nasu’s works for what they are even with their flaws.

There is exactly one thing good to come as a result of Prisma Ilya, and one thing only. That being Oath Under Snow.

... In my opinion anyway

Elitism will always exist in every fanbase you ever joined so that's not surprising

At least be grateful that we aren't like Mihoyo fanbase, prolly the worst fanbase in recent years (mainly Genshin, but Honkai fans can be elitist and make it worse)

Back