• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Abigail Williams (Foreigner) addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overlord_Darkness

Username Only
With this thread, I would like to supplement the Abigail Williams page on the wiki by writing a Yog-Sothoth directly there. Since the abilities of Abigail and Yog-Sothoth are different (especially for existence), I think these edits make sense.

Here is a link so that you can view and check the abilities and edits that I have entered
(Briefly: Beyond-Dimensional Existence for Yog-Sothoth as well as Nonexistent Physiology and Transduality plus Acausality. For addition, I have also corrected some incorrect sentences. So, for example, Abigail's NP doesn't open the Ultimate Gate, but only allows the victims of NP to observe the Outer Universe).

agree: (@Artorimachi_Meteoraft, @Tdjwo, @Ubdon [BDE, Acausality type 5], @AizenSosuke, @rogueprestonian, @Marshadow29, @BreezeHM [Higher degree of Acaus Type 4, new argument for NEP], @Rakih_Elyan [Limited NEP, higher degree of Acaus Type 4], @Theoretical [Limited NEP, Td], @HigashikataJobin)

disagree: (@Ubdon [NEP], @Marshadow29 [NEP])

neutral: (@Ubdon [Td], @AizenSosuke [NEP], @BreezeHM [Td])

Last edited:
Disagree with Nep and Transduality.

Bde not that bad and for Acausality it might be type 5.
For transduality... Well, Yog can have type 2 'cause he encompasses the World that has dual systems within it (like Ying-Yang duality that exists within the World) and can be any side of this duality.

For Acaus type 5.. Well, it can be.

Spatial Manipulation and Time Manipulation (Yog-Sothoth's gates reach across all of time and space),

Doesn't sounds like space or time manip to me so disagree with this part tho

Also link scan for dream manipulation

Well, Yog can have type 2 'cause he encompasses the World that has dual systems within it (like Ying-Yang duality that exists within the World) and can be any side of this duality.
Well, maybe they can get td, but for me that explanation a little iffy, since I doubt that it transcend world in that way.

With this thread, I would like to supplement the Abigail Williams page on the wiki by writing a Yog-Sothoth directly there. Since the abilities of Abigail and Yog-Sothoth are different (especially for existence), I think these edits make sense.

Here is a link so that you can view and check the abilities and edits that I have entered
(Briefly: Beyond-Dimensional Existence for Yog-Sothoth as well as Nonexistent Physiology and Transduality plus Acausality. For addition, I have also corrected some incorrect sentences. So, for example, Abigail's NP doesn't open the Ultimate Gate, but only allows the victims of NP to observe the Outer Universe).

Hey uh you should put in the OP,

agree (for those who agree), disagree (for those with vote disagree), and Neutral

Well, maybe they can get td, but for me that explanation a little iffy, since I doubt that it transcend world in that way.
Yog completely encompasses the World. He was described as tied with everything, so td (type 2) should nice. For NEP the Gilles statement "The Outer Gods true nature is simply beyond the ability of the human mind to comprehend" and not only human mind, but even for Goetia who is know a lot of things about universe and existence Yog's nature is something "beyond"

I disagree with Nep, space time manipulation and Transduality is iffy Acausality and beyond dimensional existence seems fine ig

Agree: 2
Disagree: 1
Oh I forget you should Stat which users agreed and disagreed

use @

Then type users name

something like this

agree: (@Artorimachi_Meteoraft, @Tdjwo)

disagree: (@Ubdon)

Yog completely encompasses the World. He was described as tied with everything, so td (type 2) should nice
Does existing beyond dualities of a lower framework of reality because you're a higher existence even count as Transduality?
For NEP the Gilles statement "The Outer Gods true nature is simply beyond the ability of the human mind to comprehend" and not only human mind
I mean that's true but how is that Nep?

Does existing beyond dualities of a lower framework of reality because you're a higher existence even count as Transduality?
Should be transduality 'cause he literally stays above dualities being part of them
I mean that's true but how is that Nep?
Because all of reality (the World [with parallel universes] and the Outer Universe) within Yog and he exists beyond it (but conceptually below the Root)

So I guess no transduality right
As Wiki claims, Yog should have transduality (Type 2 (General Transduality): Characters that exist in a nondual state regarding all dual systems within the scope of an entire level of reality and qualitatively superior or immune to the effects caused within it. Furthermore, characters with this type can be accurately described as being in either both or neither state of the dualities.)

Should be transduality 'cause he literally stays above dualities being part of them
Ye but because he is a higher existence beyond dualities of a lower reality that's what's iffy I'll be neutral on Transduality then
Because all of reality (the World [with parallel universes] and the Outer Universe) within Yog and he exists beyond it (but conceptually below the Root)
I still don't know why this would be nep

Furthermore, characters with this type can be accurately described as being in either both or neither state of the dualities.)
So how this works in this case is yog encompasses all of those dualities and exist beyond all of those dualities hence he is neither the state of the dualities

Is this what you mean? Then I guess it's plausible

I still don't know why this would be nep
NEP can be because, well, we know that the World and Outer Universe is the existence. Then, existing beyond them should be nonexistence. Yog is the second known character in Nasuverse who shows such ability (the first is the Root)

So how this works in this case is yog encompasses all of those dualities and exist beyond all of those dualities hence he is neither the state of the dualities

Is this what you mean? Then I guess it's plausible
According to the current vs standards verse need to show duality to give ability for transcending this, even if the character td 3

It's not how it works
As wiki states, it can be. Yog exists outside of the some scope of existence literally existing beyond the Ultimate Gate that is the border of the World and the Outer Universe. (Nonexistent Physiology refers to the ability to lack certain aspects of ones existence, to paradoxically 'exist', yet lack certain identifiable traits of existence, or exist outside of a particular scope of 'existence'.)

As wiki states, it can be. Yog exists outside of the some scope of existence literally existing beyond the Ultimate Gate that is the border of the World and the Outer Universe. (Nonexistent Physiology refers to the ability to lack certain aspects of ones existence, to paradoxically 'exist', yet lack certain identifiable traits of existence, or exist outside of a particular scope of 'existence'.)
1st it's called nep 3 not 2

2nd I disagree even with this

Also why you put me at full disagree when i agree with BDE and Acaulity (also think it could be type 5)

Well it can actually pass (for example root and arceus) just that reasoning kinda iffy
I'll just be neutral on Transduality
NEP can be because, well, we know that the World and Outer Universe is the existence. Then, existing beyond them should be nonexistence
Yog is a part of the outer universe no? He should be part of existence even if he wasn't part of the outer universe it wouldn't directly imply that he is nonexistence

Yog is a part of the outer universe no? He should be part of existence even if he wasn't part of the outer universe it wouldn't directly imply that he is nonexistence
Actually, he IS the Outer Universe as well as the World (Kiara [Summer] refers to Abby [Summer] that she feels Outer Universe within her). I meant that Ultimate Gate is the border of the Outer Universe and the World and Yog resides beyond it. That's why I think Yog should have NEP

Actually, he IS the Outer Universe as well as the World (Kiara [Summer] refers to Abby [Summer] that she feels Outer Universe within her). I meant that Ultimate Gate is the border of the Outer Universe and the World and Yog resides beyond it. That's why I think Yog should have NEP
Can you send me the scan for that

That's still not Nep tho.

So what do you think?
I'm still neutral on Transduality, I disagree with Nep along with Space-Time Manipulation. The rest seems fine.

Can you send me the scan for that
Ofc.
[It may not be my place to say this, but...a Foreigner?
My understanding is that consorting with Servants of that sort is dangerous.
And I sense something especially sinister from that Abigail girl. A remote universe beyond even the Buddha's reach... I cannot help but to be intrigued...
Oh, no, I am absolutely not saying that because I am envious of her swimsuit that absolutely screams "cute!"]

Soo guys, the most confusing part is still NEP, right? if we have listened to all the arguments of each other, then I think now we should wait for the decision of @CrimsonStarFallen or someone else from staff to accept the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back