• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about instead of complaining about it, you actually try to argue it?

Remember, Chakra is not like Ki. You have to make a conscious effort to convert your physical and mental energies (stamina) into Chakra, which you can then apply into Ninjutsu or, you can apply pure stamina into your physical abilities (Taijutsu). You cannot channel 100% of your stamina into your Taijutsu, or 100% of your Chakra into Ninjutsu, because then you would die, meaning 50% Chakra is not the same as 50% full power; it is 50% full capacity.
Who tf said I was trying to refute it? Non of this shit is relevant to my arguement. I successfully proved why certain boruto-Naruto characters should be small planet level and no one has refuted it. The only counter arguement was from damage and all he said was he didn’t see the point in doing this which made no sense and didn’t even try to refute my argument

It was casual according to the novel tho
Naruto said he wanted to show toneri that he can defeat him with a single punch, thats pretty casual
I just read some of the final parts of the novels and...
Disturbing Toneri’s balance, a Rasengan was released from behind him, and the barrier exploded from the inside. Having been thrust away, Toneri narrowly defended himself using both hands.

“Hmph… You don’t know when to give up…”

“Like I could give up… It takes time to knit a scarf!” Naruto took the scrap of the scarf that Hinata had knit out of his pocket and held it tightly.

“The deeper the feelings you want to convey, the longer it takes to knit!”

Toneri began to focus chakra in both hands. A clump of chakra swelled up in his hands.

“I’ll end it with this!”

“Like I could stand to let it end!”

Naruto ran up to Toneri.

“It takes a long, long time to convey your feelings! That’s why I can’t let it end so easily!!”

He didn’t even need jutsu or skills anymore—just one fist was enough!

With all his might, he threw a punch head on.

Kaboom!

The moon’s surface sunk in deeply around Naruto’s feet where he braced himself from the excess impact. Toneri was sent flying at the speed of a bullet, and crashed into stone, sinking deeply into it.

“Un-unbelievable… I, the Tenseigan King… With one punch…”

The light left Toneri’s Tenseigan.
There was also no mention of Naruto wanting to prove to Toneri he could sock him with one strike or something like that.

Although, it is interesting to me that Naruto dropped out of Kurama Mode and channeled the Chakra into his arm when faced with Toneri's explosion of energy, which leads me to believe that him concentrating the Chakra into his arm exclusively "increased" his power and defenses; this is not a foreign concept either, as techniques such as the Chidori and Chidori Katana and the Hell Stab are built around the concept of "concentrating Chakra into a small surface amps up your Chakra"; if you distribute 100% of your energy throughout your body, then you have equaled out your power, but if you pool 100% of your energy into, say, your fist, then your fist is utilizing 100% of your power rather than a measly 2% or something.

However, this is simply speculation on my end.

There was also no mention of Naruto wanting to prove to Toneri he could sock him with one strike or something like that.

Although, it is interesting to me that Naruto dropped out of Kurama Mode and channeled the Chakra into his arm when faced with Toneri's explosion of energy, which leads me to believe that him concentrating the Chakra into his arm exclusively "increased" his power and defenses; this is not a foreign concept either, as techniques such as the Chidori and Chidori Katana and the Hell Stab are built around the concept of "concentrating Chakra into a small surface amps up your Chakra"; if you distribute 100% of your energy throughout your body, then you have equaled out your power, but if you pool 100% of your energy into, say, your fist, then your fist is utilizing 100% of your power rather than a measly 2% or something.

Even if your speculation was true, it’s kind of irrelevant because not only was he not using his strongest form, the form he was using was incomplete

Would you argue that the gap between The Last KCM Naruto and Isshiki isn't at least 1.22 times?

On second thought, why is this even a question? I thought Sage Mode had an accepted 10x multiplier, meaning New Era SPSM is at least 10x stronger than Toneri's moon feat.

Kinda forgot he was using Sage Mode against Toneri.
Yea he'd be at the very least.

The gap between BSM Naruto and a Cloakless SPSM Naruto was wide enough for Madara to acknowledge. Slap on the Kurama amp it's definitely more than a measly 1.22 times

The gap between BSM Naruto and a Cloakless SPSM Naruto was wide enough for Madara to acknowledge. Slap on the Kurama amp it's definitely more than a measly 1.22 times
Yes but the problem is there is no solid proof that gives an exact number which is why I chose to use the majestic attire susano

I don’t think naruto and sasuke are weaker than fused momoshiki. Remeber they fought him at roughly 50%
Naruto being at 50% honestly makes no sense to me.

The War arc clearly showed him performing at 100% even after all the chakra he expended. So we know even without a full tank he can operate at full capacity until he hits zero

It's similar to a phone, the performance of a phone wouldn't differ from being at 100% or 20%, it'd be the same output, it's only how long it lasts for that would be the different.

Naruto being at 50% honestly makes no sense to me.

The War arc clearly showed him performing at 100% even after all the chakra he expended. So we know even without a full tank he can operate at full capacity until he hits zero

It's similar to a phone, the performance of a phone wouldn't differ from being at 100% or 20%, it'd be the same output, it's only how long it lasts for that would be the different.
The performance of some phones differ with the percentage bruh

Specifically stated that isshiki was off guard too. If kaguya was stronger than isshiki then she wouldn’t have needed to catch him off guard
That depends, being a little weaker or on the same level or even a little stronger would still suficient to a great fight in which she could lose, we saw that she is not very good in the melee, and we do not know if she had the durability denial abilities back then, the fact is that even catching him off guard might not mean she's immeasurably weaker. The fact is, she had enough AP to tear off half of his body, and as we all know, her bones totally disintegrate something and not just a part.

I agree. And on the Rikudō Sage Mode page in the Databook mentions that form gives Naruto more chakra than Kurama Mode.

That depends, being a little weaker or on the same level or even a little stronger would still suficient to a great fight in which she could lose, we saw that she is not very good in the melee, and we do not know if she had the durability denial abilities back then, the fact is that even catching him off guard might not mean she's immeasurably weaker. The fact is, she had enough AP to tear off half of his body, and as we all know, her bones totally disintegrate something and not just a part.
Going by this logic zetsu would scale to madara

Why would the New Era Kage scale to this? They could not even touch base Momoshiki, and the only reason they managed to capture Kinshiki was because they caught him off-guard and had Sasuke to floor him with his Chidori Katana.

Why would the New Era Kage scale to this? They could not even touch base Momoshiki, and the only reason they managed to capture Kinshiki was because they caught him off-guard and had Sasuke to floor him with his Chidori Katana.
This is false. Base Momoshiki was running away from gaara and darui. Kinshiki got his ass beat by the other kage. But yes they wouldn’t scale to the majestic attire susano which is my main arguement

I remember an earlier thread on the kage scaling to kinshiki and momo argument. I think Damaged argued it didn't feel right to him that these kage with no six paths amps or anything crazy would train their way to that level. That whole thread was oof. Honestly idk if the kage scale, maybe you can just say outlier or PIS or something. What I believe in my opinion is that the new boruto author just didn't understand the powerscaling and what not, but that's headcanon.

I remember an earlier thread on the kage scaling to kinshiki and momo argument. I think Damaged argued it didn't feel right to him that these kage with no six paths amps or anything crazy would train their way to that level. That whole thread was oof. Honestly idk if the kage scale, maybe you can just say outlier or PIS or something. What I believe in my opinion is that the new boruto author just didn't understand the powerscaling and what not, but that's headcanon.
Kishimoto was the one who did the boruto movie. He knew what he was doing. Which is he was trying to show the growth of the previous generation. Which is why he made it clear on numerous occasions that Momoshiki was stronger than kaguya but we don’t talk about that here.

Kishimoto was the one who did the boruto movie. He knew what he was doing. Which is he was trying to show the growth of the previous generation. Which is why he made it clear on numerous occasions that Momoshiki was stronger than kaguya but we don’t talk about that here.
Again it's my headcanon, so idc for a debate on it, but it should be noted that Kodachi also worked on the script for the movie.

No, they clearly do scale, it not feeling right isn't much of an argument (no offense Damage).

The Kage don't scale to Momoshiki, this has been discussed here several times and has always been rejected, if you keep mentioning it, they can will create a discussion rule forbidding this subject to be discussed here, just like they did with the case of Momoshiki and Kaguya.

Going by this logic zetsu would scale to madara
Even a sword in the air pierced Madara's body, no, my logic is not the same as that one, Kaguya ripped off a part of Isshiki's body. Guy did the same to Madara and was even exalted in the Databook for it, as if it were an absurd feat. Madara being pierced that easy is a PIS, just like Momoshiki being pierced by a kunai.

Even a sword in the air pierced Madara's body, no, my logic is not the same as that one, Kaguya ripped off a part of Isshiki's body. Guy did the same to Madara and was even exalted in the Databook for it, as if it were an absurd feat. Madara being pierced that easy is a PIS, just like Momoshiki being pierced by a kunai.
Naruto as a franchise favors "this attack that should absolutely do not damage the enemy damaged them because they were caught in a trick" so it has a lot of PIS moments like that

The Kage don't scale to Momoshiki, this has been discussed here several times and has always been rejected, if you keep mentioning it, they can will create a discussion rule forbidding this subject to be discussed here, just like they did with the case of Momoshiki and Kaguya.
If you ask me, we should have one. Im tired of seeing it brought up.

A sword in the air didn’t pierce madara. Madara ran into that sword kaguya as many one shot moves that negate durability. She could just have put an ash bone in his power body while he was off guard. She more than likely doesn’t scale to isshiki. If she did they wouldn’t have needed to put that in. Also this isn’t really relevant to this thread

Ok, please just explain why it is incorrect? The Kage don't scale anywhere else, so it doesn't contradict anything.
If you search for "Kinshiki" keyword, you will find some thread where this is mentioned and it says exactly what you are looking for, I don't think this subject should be discussed here, it would just disturb the thread more.

You.must have missd this

"
Naruto ran up to Toneri.

“It takes a long, long time to convey your feelings! That’s why I can’t let it end so easily!!”

Kaboom!"

Yes just ur speculation nothing about it is true

That makes it casual only in a certain sense that he isn't using Ninjutsu to defeat him, but Taijutsu.

And this proves it. Using "all his might" is the opposite of 'casual'.

That makes it casual only in a certain sense that he isn't using Ninjutsu to defeat him, but Taijutsu.

And this proves it. Using "all his might" is the opposite of 'casual'.
We know he didn’t use all his “might” because he didn’t even use spsm. But this isn’t even relevant to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back