• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also ima suggest cleaning up your opening argument a lil bit maybe separate it into more paragraphs so it’ll be easier to read and will lead to more staff evaluating it.👍🏽 Great job for what I’m assuming is your first CRT?

Also ima suggest cleaning up your opening argument a lil bit maybe separate it into more paragraphs so it’ll be easier to read and will lead to more staff evaluating it.👍🏽 Great job for what I’m assuming is your first CRT?
Yes it is and thanks I appreciate it🙏🏾🤝

I don't see the need for upscaling. Saying "Well, they have to be exactly 1.22 times higher than this feat from a lower character" makes no logical sense to me.

To me, it's basically an argument of "I want these characters to be rated higher than the highest calced feat for any of them".

If more staff members support it, then go ahead, but I personally don't see the point.

I don't see the need for upscaling. Saying "Well, they have to be exactly 1.22 times higher than this feat from a lower character" makes no logical sense to me.

To me, it's basically an argument of "I want these characters to be rated higher than the highest calced feat for any of them".

If more staff members support it, then go ahead, but I personally don't see the point.
U don’t see the point in displaying characters that should be far above toneri on different levels from him?

Except they are actually way more than 1.22 times stronger than toneri.

Lol wondering how isshiki won't one shot toneri

I agree with the upgrades, don't see a reason why not to. Tho it is riddiculous this is even debated since the gap is 1.22x, and the feat performed was by Toneri of all people. Kaguya, Momoshiki, ect. should be easily able to one shot Toneri just going from the fact that they can actually fight and harm Naruto in a stronger form but for them I'd rather put a "At least Moon level+, potentially Small Planet Level"

Ye, imo
Eida, Code, Isshiki, Baryon Naruto and Majestic Attire Naruto & Sasuke should be flat out "Small Planet Level"
while Momoshiki, Kaguya, ect. should be "At least Moon level+, potentially Small Planet level"
The reason why I vouch for a flat for Eida, Code, Isshiki, ect. is because it's a bit riddiculous to say that they are potentially above toneri's calc, since they're physically at the very top of power (ignoring ETSB bs), plus it looks cleaner and helps with the tags. Plus it'd just cause far less displeasure, and there isn't that big of a gap between baseline SPL and the calc so yeah it's not something hyper extreme
as for Momo, Kaguya and the rest of the gang im fine with a potentially or likely
I'd really like to hear someone argue that Toneri wouldn't get one shotted by Kaguya lmao

This would be more reasonable to me.
I disagree. The problem is that it's entirely likely thanks to the six paths juice and Naruto having a 100% Kurama that the gap between forms are much smaller. Atleast Moon Level+ Likely much higher seems more accurate based on what we know. this is because we don't have a good reference point for upscaling outside of just saying the form is stronger.

However I do think Naruto should just straight upscale to low 5-B in certain circumstances, ill post in a bit.

I disagree. The problem is that it's entirely likely thanks to the six paths juice and Naruto having a 100% Kurama that the gap between forms are much smaller. Atleast Moon Level+ Likely much higher seems more accurate based on what we know. this is because we don't have a good reference point for upscaling outside of just saying the form is stronger.

However I do think Naruto should just straight upscale to low 5-B in certain circumstances, ill post in a bit.
I highly recommend u reread my arguments again. No one is saying spsm naruto on his own is low 5B. But the majestic attire susano and baryon mode.

Imo I'm in favor of SOSP Naruto having an "At least Moon level+, potentially Small Planet level" rating but that's debatable so idk
This seems valid. Then him and and Sasuke have a section after for the majestic attire susano. Then baryon mode. The last 2 should be at least small planet level

This seems valid. Then him and and Sasuke have a section after for the majestic attire susano. Then baryon mode. The last 2 should be at least small planet level
Ye I agree with that
The reason why I'm in favor of a potentially for SOSP is because it's not clear enough if he's super stronger than Toneri (and is allegedly one shot level) but he did tank the moon splitting strike point blank and came flying out with hundreds of clones, ect. So i think that warrants a potentially, plus based on the fact that he could semi fight kaguya who is definitely stronger than toneri I'd say that a potentially would be fair

Ye I agree with that
The reason why I'm in favor of a potentially for SOSP is because it's not clear enough if he's super stronger than Toneri (and is allegedly one shot level) but he did tank the moon splitting strike point blank and came flying out with hundreds of clones, ect. So i think that warrants a potentially, plus based on the fact that he could semi fight kaguya who is definitely stronger than toneri I'd say that a potentially would be fair
Agreed. So how do we make this official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back