• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. The problem is that it's entirely likely thanks to the six paths juice and Naruto having a 100% Kurama that the gap between forms are much smaller. Atleast Moon Level+ Likely much higher seems more accurate based on what we know. this is because we don't have a good reference point for upscaling outside of just saying the form is stronger.

However I do think Naruto should just straight upscale to low 5-B in certain circumstances, ill post in a bit.
Also the feat were Naruto overpowered the golden wheel was with one half of kurama. He sent the other half out to fight the otsutsuki golem

Damage agreed to an extent and so did shadow. Is that enough?
Neither of them agreed with your OP though. Damage disagreed, but wants more staff input and will concede if more staff agrees. Shadow also disagreed, for now. Shadow has intents to post their own justification for Low 5-B it seems. Also for a Naruto thread, two staff support is not near enough support.

Should be done far before anyways I agree also I have a question why kinshiki's databook Statement about cutting worlds was mit Accepted here?!?

Should be done far before anyways I agree also I have a question why kinshiki's databook Statement about cutting worlds was mit Accepted here?!?
I have no idea. That statement was also calced to about small planet level. It wouldn’t be an outlier because weaker characters such as toneri have feats close to small planet level

I don't see the need for upscaling. Saying "Well, they have to be exactly 1.22 times higher than this feat from a lower character" makes no logical sense to me.

To me, it's basically an argument of "I want these characters to be rated higher than the highest calced feat for any of them".

If more staff members support it, then go ahead, but I personally don't see the point.
Would you argue that the gap between The Last KCM Naruto and Isshiki isn't at least 1.22 times?

On second thought, why is this even a question? I thought Sage Mode had an accepted 10x multiplier, meaning New Era SPSM is at least 10x stronger than Toneri's moon feat.

Kinda forgot he was using Sage Mode against Toneri.

Last edited:
Would you argue that the gap between The Last KCM Naruto and Isshiki isn't at least 1.22 times?

On second thought, why is this even a question? I thought Sage Mode had an accepted 10x multiplier, meaning New Era SPSM is at least 10x stronger than Toneri's moon feat.
Not necessarily. We it was kcm sage. We don’t know how much of a gap regular sage mode and six paths sage mode is. But I already proved why they’re atleast twice as strong as the toneri feat.

Kinda forgot he was using Sage Mode against Toneri.
He was using KCM Sage Mode;
tho SPSM would still be vaugley stronger

Just curious, but wouldn't 1.22x be a lowball considering Naruto casually overpowers Toneri's attack in not even his strongest form no less? I feel like assuming baseline Small Planet Level might be the safest option for KCM Sage Mode and both SPSM and Baryon Mode would get an "at least" rating.

Just curious, but wouldn't 1.22x be a lowball considering Naruto casually overpowers Toneri's attack in not even his strongest form no less?

What makes you think it is casual? From the looks of it, Naruto has to concentrate all of his chakra into one hand in order to block it. Which means it is requiring a lot more effort from him than normal.

What makes you think it is casual? From the looks of it, Naruto has to concentrate all of his chakra into one hand in order to block it. Which means it is requiring a lot more effort from him than normal.
True, but he still ran through it without the force of the attack stopping him in his tracks. Though I do get the point that he still concentrated all of his chakra, I don't think we have a reason to believe that it would be scale to his strongest forms like SOSP mode.

All no prove it was all his chakra but it was definitely a chakra arm.

What about scaling chain?
Toneri (355.31 Exatons) < Surpressed BSM Naruto (The Last) < Full Power BSM Naruto (The Last) < SPSM Naruto (Part 2 and New Era) = New Era Sasuke < Fused Momoshiki < Kaguya < Jigen < Isshiki = Baryon Mode Naruto

(In case you bring up Kaguya vs Momoshiki again, I'm simply following the site rules)

i don't know man. kaguya messed up isshiki pretty badly, lower ranking or not.
I mean Kaguya does have dura negging abilities, but we don't know what or how it happened. We just know that the Otsutsuki have laws against attacking other clansmen and that Isshiki was off guard (probably to the point where he wouldn't even dream or think of Kaguya even having a thought of backstabbing) so ehh, could be also PIS

Just curious, but wouldn't 1.22x be a lowball considering Naruto casually overpowers Toneri's attack in not even his strongest form no less? I feel like assuming baseline Small Planet Level might be the safest option for KCM Sage Mode and both SPSM and Baryon Mode would get an "at least" rating.
It’s completely a lowball

He didn’t even have the second kurama meaning he also didn’t have as much senjutsu. It was effortless bro

What about scaling chain?
Toneri (355.31 Exatons) < Surpressed BSM Naruto (The Last) < Full Power BSM Naruto (The Last) < SPSM Naruto (Part 2 and New Era) = New Era Sasuke < Fused Momoshiki < Kaguya < Jigen < Isshiki = Baryon Mode Naruto

(In case you bring up Kaguya vs Momoshiki again, I'm simply following the site rules)
I don’t think naruto and sasuke are weaker than fused momoshiki. Remeber they fought him at roughly 50%

I mean Kaguya does have dura negging abilities, but we don't know what or how it happened. We just know that the Otsutsuki have laws against attacking other clansmen and that Isshiki was off guard (probably to the point where he wouldn't even dream or think of Kaguya even having a thought of backstabbing) so ehh, could be also PIS
Specifically stated that isshiki was off guard too. If kaguya was stronger than isshiki then she wouldn’t have needed to catch him off guard

True, so I guess they would be at the very least equal? Maybe equals in taijutsu cuz the moment he used ninjutsu, he easily knocked out Sasuke and even stomped Kurama Avatar Naruto.
I’m pretty sure if naruto absorbed all nature on the planet and was in peak condition he would have beaten momoshiki on his own

Unless its directly bijuu chakra I don't think it counts as AP/whatever. So I believe Naruto would've been at around 50%, though thats still vauge given that Momoshiki only sucked out Kurama's Chakra and its questionable whether he sucked out six paths which is Naruto's main source of power

How about instead of complaining about it, you actually try to argue it?

Remember, Chakra is not like Ki. You have to make a conscious effort to convert your physical and mental energies (stamina) into Chakra, which you can then apply into Ninjutsu or, you can apply pure stamina into your physical abilities (Taijutsu). You cannot channel 100% of your stamina into your Taijutsu, or 100% of your Chakra into Ninjutsu, because then you would die, meaning 50% Chakra is not the same as 50% full power; it is 50% full capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back