• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with OP.

Also shouldn't it be really easy to upgrade Naruto as well here?
BSM Naruto was shown to be equal to TCM Toneri while Base Naruto + concentrated punch was shown to be superior

Therefore SM Naruto + concentrated punch and SPSM Naruto + concentrated punch should be 10x or more.

I agree with OP.

Also shouldn't it be really easy to upgrade Naruto as well here?
BSM Naruto was shown to be equal to TCM Toneri while Base Naruto + concentrated punch was shown to be superior

Therefore SM Naruto + concentrated punch and SPSM Naruto + concentrated punch should be 10x or more.
Vsbattle wiki believes that it was bam naruto that one shotted toneri and not base

Vsbattle wiki believes that it was bam naruto that one shotted toneri and not base
Lmao what?

We literally see BSM Naruto being equal to Toneri, then Naruto reverts back into base, concentrates chakra into his fist and one shots him. He wasn't even in SM for it be counted as BSM lol.

Lmao what?

We literally see BSM Naruto being equal to Toneri, then Naruto reverts back into base, concentrates chakra into his fist and one shots him. He wasn't even in SM for it be counted as BSM lol.
I think he added his senjutsu to his hand too cuz he had the sage mode eyes when he reverted back. Also bsm wasn’t equal to toneri. He just wasn’t trying until the end. It should also be noted that he was only using one half of kurama.

I think he added his senjutsu to his hand too cuz he had the sage mode eyes when he reverted back.
He didn't. He was completely in base
Also bsm wasn’t equal to toneri. He just wasn’t trying until the end. It should also be noted that he was only using one half of kurama.
BSM Naruto couldn't beat Toneri, while Base mode + concentrated chakra Naruto did. Whether he was trying or not won't change the fact that concentrated punch > BSM

If I’m not mistaken. I think the Op wants to upscale majestic armor to 5-B and Ishiki.

Other people brought up that Naruto himself could upscale in the 6psm form and Sasuke but the Op said to make another thread for that?
Also baryon mode, eida and code

Along with that, he quite literally dropped out of his form and concentrated that power into his arm.
What makes you think that his fist is not bathed in Six Paths Sage juices?
He didnt concentrate all his power into his fist tho, he simply said all he needed to defeat him was a fist then deactivated kcm but left it on just his hands.
If it is clarified that he used "all his might" in that attack, why would he also be holding back significantly?
Yes they said he threw a punch with all his might, (threw - physical strength)
And besides its a novel statements like that are used all the time.

I’m pretty sure the Op can choose what they would like to discuss if it’s not necessary to their argument.

You could always go and make the thread yourself.

Btw OP, I get what you're proposing, and we do agree with Majestic Attire being Low 5-B, but we're just saying that SOSP Mode Naruto would scale above BSM Naruto which in turn would make the Majestic Attire scaling to a higher level of Low 5-B.
My thoughts exactly.

If what is needed for an upscale is a 1.22 difference then there's absolutely nothing stopping SPSM from being rated on an higher tier.

Especially when we know there's a huge gap between the mode, SPSM >>>>> BSM >>>>>>>> KCSM (which he used against Toneri)

I have the same thinking as y’all but if he doesn’t wanna discuss it in his thread then we should respect his wishes.

I do agree with 6psm being upscaled btw even tho this might not be the thread for it.

I agree but an argument can be made that Naruto fused all the chakra in his arm to stop the attack. He is basically using chakra control to amp his ap as high as possible. It's not like his causal attacks are moon+. So like jigen scaling off this kinda weird considering hes never overpower attacks on that level. Jigen's main thing is just hax. Also sasuke doesn't scale to Naruto's high end attacks in ap like biju bombs ect. It's pretty much established thay naruto has wayy more power and DC.

Jigen destroying the planet is just do to him harvesting it with the god tree. It's clearly being taken out of context. That's like saying WB can destroy a planet lol.

Last edited:
Btw OP, I get what you're proposing, and we do agree with Majestic Attire being Low 5-B, but we're just saying that SOSP Mode Naruto would scale above BSM Naruto which in turn would make the Majestic Attire scaling to a higher level of Low 5-B.
Yes I understand but the problem with this is that there is no definitive answer to how much of an increase is which will cause contention that is not necessary to this thread.

I agree but an argument can be made that Naruto fused all the chakra in his arm to stop the attack. He is basically a chakra control to amp his ap as high as possible using. It's like his causal attacks are moon+. So like jigen scaling off this kinda weird considering hes never overpower attacks on that level. Jigen's main thing is just hax. Also sasuke doesn't scale to Naruto's high end attacks in ap like biju bombs ect. It's pretty much established thay naruto has wayy more power and DC.

Jigen destroying the planet is just do to him harvesting it with the god tree. It's clearly being taken out of context. That's like saying WB can destroy a planet lol.
So first of I will be debunking your jigen is only strong because of his hax. If I go and read chapter 37,38,49,50 and 51. U would know that jigen is physically stronger and faster than both naruto and sasuke combined and it’s not just hax. He never overpowered attacks on that level but it’s literally stated that no matter what naruto and sasuke do they can’t dent him of even damage him. Naruto gives isshiki a chakra arm barrage and isshiki takes no damage and blitzed naruto. Sasuke tries to use a chidori and isshiki catches it and knocks sasuke out in 2 hits. He then fights naruto and his shadow clones+ sasuke and they still can’t even touch him. He one shots both naruto and sasukes avatars which should be their peak. It’s even stated numerous times that their going all out but they still can’t do anything but let his life run out.

Reactions: Sus
So first of I will be debunking your jigen is only strong because of his hax. If I go and read chapter 37,38,49,50 and 51. U would know that jigen is physically stronger and faster than both naruto and sasuke combined and it’s not just hax. He never overpowered attacks on that level but it’s literally stated that no matter what naruto and sasuke do they can’t dent him of even damage him. Naruto gives isshiki a chakra arm barrage and isshiki takes no damage and blitzed naruto. Sasuke tries to use a chidori and isshiki catches it and knocks sasuke out in 2 hits. He then fights naruto and his shadow clones+ sasuke and they still can’t even touch him. He one shots both naruto and sasukes avatars which should be their peak. It’s even stated numerous times that their going all out but they still can’t do anything but let his life run out.
Also yes adult sasuke scales to adult Naruto. Have u not watched the show? They’re described as equals and even if they weren’t equals, that’s not even the point of the arguement. The point is both naruto and sasuke individually would be vaguely above the toneri moon splitting feat which is all we need to get the majestic attire susano to Small Planet Level.

I agree but an argument can be made that Naruto fused all the chakra in his arm to stop the attack. He is basically a chakra control to amp his ap as high as possible using. It's like his causal attacks are moon+. So like jigen scaling off this kinda weird considering hes never overpower attacks on that level. Jigen's main thing is just hax. Also sasuke doesn't scale to Naruto's high end attacks in ap like biju bombs ect. It's pretty much established thay naruto has wayy more power and DC.

What hax Jigen is haxless compared to Sasuke and even Naruto is comparable in hax to him

What are the conclusions here, and which staff members have agreed to what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back