• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This kinda is relevant to the thread, considering the basis for your upscaling is Naruto being in, supposedly, casual one-shotting range of Toneri, which as both the movie and the novelization have proved is false.

There's absolutely zero reason to assume SPSM was used. If you think it was then burden of proof is on you to show that
I don't think it necessarily was. But lack of proof goes both ways.

If it is clarified that he used "all his might" in that attack, why would he also be holding back significantly?

Along with that, he quite literally dropped out of his form and concentrated that power into his arm.
What makes you think that his fist is not bathed in Six Paths Sage juices?

This kinda is relevant to the thread, considering the basis for your upscaling is Naruto being in, supposedly, casual one-shotting range of Toneri, which as both the movie and the novelization have proved is false.
No tf it’s not. Go re-read my argument. I said the majestic attire susano and those above it should scale to small planet level. Not six paths naruto and sasuke individually. U guys really didn’t read my thread

It seems pretty obvious to me that a difference of 1.22x is almost nothing considering Naruto wasn't even using Six Paths Senjutsu against Toneri. I find it pretty easy to say that the most powerful chakra state in the verse is far more than a 1.22x multiplier.
You guys are getting my thread wrong

All I’m saying is that the majestic attire susano would be low 5B is since it should be a bare minimum of 2 times stronger than the toneri feat lowballing naruto and sasuke each. And for the people above it should also be low 5B. I highly recommend to read my entire argument again. I’m not trying to say that naruto should be low 5B just because he one shotted toneri as we do not have substantial proof of how much of an increase a one shot is in naruto. If you re-read my arguements there should be no contention in the comments of this thread

Sure, Low 5-B for MAS. I can agree to that.

But why stop here? We can go further beyond.
There is a statement from Saikyō Jump that declares that Naruto's Tailed Beast Mode can destroy the Earth ("earth" as in the planet, not the ground), and considering they are more powerful than a Moon level+ characters, there should be no contentions with the scaling, yes?

Guys, it literally couldn't have been SPSM. If it were, his eyes would have the cross pattern. He only concentrated his Chakra Mode's power in his arm, AKA. KCM/KCSM.
Enough with this overblown guessing game, m'kay?
Bro this isn’t relevant. Please refrain from this topic. It’s not relevant to this thread

There is a statement from Saikyō Jump that declares that Naruto's Tailed Beast Mode can destroy the Earth ("earth" as in the planet, not the ground), and considering they are more powerful than a Moon level+ characters, there should be no contentions with the scaling, yes?
Yes but this thread isn’t the place to argue it. This thread was supposed to be a simple scale with no contention. I agree that they don’t just stop at low 5B but this thread is only for that

It isn't the planet, I've seen the scan and the kanji used is the one for ground, even OD translates it as earth as in the substance and not Earth

How is me debunking the idea that Naruto used SPSM when he one-shot Toneri not relevant? If that were true, the whole premise of your CRT would crumble.
No tf it’s not. Please go re-read my arguement bro. It really isn’t relevant. All we need to know is naruto and sasuke should scale to Toneri’s golden wheel individually as a lowball.

No the argument is that Susanoo on Kurama is Low 5-B because it's their combined power. And that Jigen and Isshiki scale to that because the two of them wouldn't be able to beat him at all.
Oh, okay then.
Majestic Attire Susano'o can be Low 5-B, sure. Jigen and Isshiki don't scale to it, though. They're above Naruto and Sasuke individually, but not necessarily when they're combined.

Oh, okay then.
Majestic Attire Susano'o can be Low 5-B, sure. Jigen and Isshiki don't scale to it, though. They're above Naruto and Sasuke individually, but not necessarily when they're combined.
Bro go read my ****** arguement. Jigen 100% scales to and above it. I have linked numerous amounts of statements to prove why he does

Oh, okay then.
Sasuke stated verbatim that he’s too strong, the only way to beat him is to keep stalling until his life runs out. Naruto says verbatim that they aren’t capable of beating him. Along with more proof

Yes bet there will still be contention as u have not brought proof
eh, I mean it isn't hard to look the term up or ask a translator?
unknown.png
unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back