• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nacht Faust vs Kizaru (11-4-0

This is not a statement of Ace being his elemental counter
It is. Nami states that heat is the natural counter to snow. Kuzan has the same type of devil fruit as Monet, with his just being of a higher order. Sakazuki's devil fruit is of a higher order Ace's, which has heat manipulation.
It also doesn't make sense given how Kuzan can match Ace's superior
What? There was no one "matching" the other in that panel. All it shows is Ace's fire evaporating Kuzan's Pheasant Beak with a wall of intense heat.

It is. Nami states that heat is the natural counter to snow. Kuzan has the same type of devil fruit as Monet, with his just being of a higher order. Sakazuki's devil fruit is of a higher order Ace's, which has heat manipulation.

What? There was no one "matching" the other in that panel. All it shows is Ace's fire evaporating Kuzan's Pheasant Beak with a wall of intense fire.
Kuzan isn't snow, he uses the "Cold Cold" fruit and physically speaking Cold is no more susceptible to Heat as Heat is to Cold. One is energy and the other drains energy, this is likely why Akainu (Ace's superior) was matched by Kuzan without overpowering him.

How is layered Npi a thing and where is it coming from?

You seriously expect me to look through 1k+ messages to find it?

Layered NPI is a thing, but it obviously does not exist in OP.

Nobody is going on a wild goose chase hunting down NPI layers that don’t exist.

What the hell happened while I was gone?

it's not NPI (Since the thread of giving haki NPI just died) ... It's elemental intangabilty negation, that is layered

Nacht does not have elemental intangabilty negation and even if he does have NPI, kizaru can scatter himself into small photons to not get touched... It doesn't matter if he has npi or not

That’s his only wincon… what you mean if needed…

While Kizaru has many, is much faster while accelerating + obs haki and can one shot with heat

Even if he somehow restrain/paralyze Kizaru for a moment (idk how that will even affect him since his intangible and has haki that counters the shadow fruit) he can literally spam lasers from his eyes

Nacht also has several speed amps stemming from several magic boosts and a transformation (Felis Mode; evading spammed attacks faster than him). One of those speed boosts being from Mana Zone which allows Nacht to cast a spell from anywhere and can cast arms from everywhere simultaneously within the Zone. All this makes it impossible for Kuzan to evade by accelerating… Even if you wank his speed to be too fast for Nacht, Nacht will pick it up while he’s accelerating and go into hiding until he decelerates. Nacht also has heat resistance lol.

He has haki to counter devil fruit* not just shadow fruit and definitely not magic… Nacht has NPI, I agree with @Idkwhyimhere3 reasons and also the fact he can eliminate light with his shadows as I’ve said before shadow and darkness hard counter light. Kizaru also can’t interact with Nacht’s shadow which don’t physically exist. His only hope is to overpower them which is clearly not happening.

it's not NPI (Since the thread of giving haki NPI just died) ... It's elemental intangabilty negation, that is layered

Nacht does not have elemental intangabilty negation and even if he does have NPI, kizaru can scatter himself into small photons to not get touched... It doesn't matter if he has npi or not

You can’t layer elemental intangibility without layering NPI and it has to be the same type of element unless a general statement of interaction between all the elements. Can I have a link to the post to start reading from?

Nacht eliminates light with Mana Zone. So it’s probably not a good idea to turn into light.

Nacht also has several speed amps stemming from several magic boosts and a transformation (Felis Mode; evading spammed attacks faster than him). One of those speed boosts being from Mana Zone which allows Nacht to cast a spell from anywhere and can cast arms from everywhere simultaneously within the Zone. All this makes it impossible for Kuzan to evade by accelerating…
his fastest is FTL...
FTL with Kids' Playground (Dodged attacks from Full Power Half-Manifested Lucifero)
Kizaru accelerates from LS to FTL+ the speed Amp isn't even comparable to anything nacht has
Nacht also has heat resistance lol.
Haki has resistance negation lol.
He has haki to counter devil fruit* not just shadow fruit and definitely not magic… Nacht has NPI, I agree with @Idkwhyimhere3 reasons and also the fact he can eliminate light with his shadows as I’ve said before shadow and darkness hard counter light.
You do know eliminating light does nothing to kizaru himself right? That is why intangibility negation is a thing needed to attack logias true body

Kizaru accelerates from LS to FTL+ the speed Amp isn't even comparable to anything nacht has

Second point in the message you tagged still stands.

Haki has resistance negation lol.

If this is about haki negating the natural resistance of logias then it doesn’t apply here.

You do know eliminating light does nothing to kizaru himself right? That is why intangibility negation is a thing needed to attack logias true body

Is this intangibility negation just Haki negating devil fruit powers again?

Can I have a link to the post to start reading from?
You can’t layer elemental intangibility without layering NPI

... elemental intangibility and NPI isn't the same thing... One is their body and the other is what they can do.. How the f are you comparing that?

Negating their intangabilty and interacting with their intangabilty is different... The interaction does nothing to do logia user besides being able to touch them physically which is why you need negation to their intangabilty

his fastest is FTL...

In speed equal matches, only the combat speed of each opponent is equalized, the rest is scaled proportionately.
His travel speed getting 10+ times faster doesn't matter because said travel speed was already 10+ times slower than his combat speed anyway.

Kizaru's combat speed is already FTL+, all his acceleration does is make his travel speed comparable to his combat speed, which is already the case for Nacht

If this is about negating the natural resistance of logias then it doesn’t apply here.
Heat resistance from sanji or luffy which is from high speed rotation flames...

Is this intangibility negation just Haki negating devil fruit powers again?
Devil fruit powers are the same as powers without devil fruits. Hence why sanji's heat is listed on the haki page
Resistance to

I should’ve verified first from page, thanks @Epsilon_R

... elemental intangibility and NPI isn't the same thing... One is their body and the other is what they can do.. How the f are you comparing that?

Negating their intangabilty and interacting with their intangabilty is different... The interaction does nothing to do logia user besides being able to touch them physically which is why you need negation to their intangabilty

???

You need NPI to interact with elemental intangibility.

But it looks like the layers aren’t even from NPI it’s against negation.

Heat resistance from sanji or luffy which is from high speed rotation flames...

Devil fruit powers are the same as powers without devil fruits. Hence why sanji's heat is listed on the haki page
Resistance to
Um…

This is just haki resisting heat… it has nothing to do with heat resistance negation nor devil fruit powers being “powers” without devil fruit.

Kizaru's combat speed is already FTL+, all his acceleration does is make his travel speed comparable to his combat speed, which is already the case dor Nacht
his acceleration is at least FTL+ with Acceleration

He's far faster than that FTL+ rating so much that luffy himself in gear 4th couldn't dodge it while being an obs Haki user

Luffy's base speed is FTL+, his gear 2nd is a blitz above and his gear 4th is also a blitz above < Kizaru's FTL+ acceleration

Last edited:

He's far faster than that FTL+ rating so much that luffy himself in gear 4th had couldn't dodge it while being an obs Haki user

Luffy's base speed is FTL+, his gear 2nd is a blitz above and his gear 4th is also a blitz above < Kizaru's FTL+ acceleration

My earlier message stands… Nacht has his own speed boosts. If that’s not enough he hides as soon as Kizaru gets too fast for him.

This is just haki resisting heat… it has nothing to do with heat resistance negation not devil fruit powers being “powers” without devil fruit.
what...?

Haki resists heat yes... But sanji's resistance of heat gets negated by haki or stronger haki since he has haki (With kizaru being > Sanji's Haki)

So basically here, the claim is Haki can negate resistances stemming from non-Devil fruit powers?

what...?

Haki resists heat yes... But sanji's resistance of heat gets negated by haki or stronger haki since he has haki

Can I see where his heat resistance was negated by Haki. Not talking about buso helping him. I’m talking about his natural resistance to heat.

Cuz I’m sure you’d show me haki negging haki.

He's far faster than that FTL+ rating so much that luffy himself in gear 4th had couldn't dodge it while being an obs Haki user

In verse blitzes don't matter, in the end, he's just unquantifiably faster than before.
And the same could be done for nacht, but again, that's in verse blitz, it doesn't matter

imagine if we were to do this with One Shots as well

Can I see where his heat resistance was negated by Haki
Luffy did.. He got hurt by ifrit jambe only because the usage of haki
1119-005.png
1119-006.png

And Doffy getting affected by luffy's red hawk when they he have comparable haki and tanked diable jambe's heat which doffy has superior Haki than

This is how it works via an example of luffy's resistances to blunt attacks
|Effective against physical disables other than nature-based abilities
Besides natural-types, the Armament Color's high ki is also effective against physical nullifiers such as rubber and mochi. If both parties are Haiki-users, the degree of their proficiency is important.
It is often thought that rubber's resistance to blows was lost with the advent of the "supreme power of armament color," but this is by no means the case. Luffy, who fused the power of his armament color and rubber, made his armament color, which is normally hardened, more elastic. If an attack is made by an armament color lower than Luffy's, it will repel the attack as before. Furthermore, even when he was defeated by the color of his armament and his body would have been destroyed if he were a normal person, he was only lightly wounded because of his rubber ability.

In verse blitzes don't matter, in the end, he's just unquantifiably faster than before.
And the same could be done for nacht, but again, that's in verse blitz, it doesn't matter
it does matter... Wtf, that's literally ignoring the speed amp
imagine if we were to do this with One Shots as well
We do if the Amp is that high that it one shots comparable characters

But should that be a layer? It's just a struggle between Haki/DF or Haki/Haki and which is stronger, what are the layers?
Simply having greater haki grants a layers (or more depending on the case), which allows users to bypass resistances.
Garp bypassing Luffy's resistance to Blunt Force via Haki
Rayleigh bypassing Luffy's resistance to Blunt Force via Haki
Law bypassing Tashigi's Haki's resistance to Spatial Manipulation via his own superior Haki
Vergo's Haki being stated to be strong enough to resist Law's Spatial Manipulation, but then that resistance being bypassed by Law's Haki

Simply having greater haki grants a layers (or more depending on the case), which allows users to bypass resistances.
Garp bypassing Luffy's resistance to Blunt Force via Haki
Rayleigh bypassing Luffy's resistance to Blunt Force via Haki
Law bypassing Tashigi's Haki's resistance to Spatial Manipulation via his own superior Haki
Vergo's Haki being stated to be strong enough to resist Law's Spatial Manipulation, but then that resistance being bypassed by Law's Haki
I still don't get it. This seems like it should all just be one layer, there's only 1 variable here.

The superior Haki user > the other person's Haki/DF, I don't see how these are all different layers and not just a showing of strong Haki.

I still don't get it. This seems like it should all just be one layer, there's only 1 variable here.

The superior Haki user > the other person's Haki/DF, I don't see how these are all different layers and not just a showing of strong Haki.
Because the combination of haki with their abilities makes it layered as haki of others can’t resist it even tho it would if the other didn’t have haki

Back