• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Moonrise to Moonset Semifinals, Match 2: Nacht vs Mega Man

MATCH CONDITIONS:
  • The match takes place in Windsor Castle, in the inner courtyard of the upper ward
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • Characters will be given only partial knowledge of all their opponent's abilities, particularly any dangerous abilities or immortalities
  • Characters will be given their standard equipment
  • Characters are allowed to change their strategy with their limited knowledge of their opponent's abilities and match conditions
  • The fight will be given a timer of 12 hours to conclude.
  • Victory is achieved under what is defined by SBA, with the addendum that characters lose when they remain immobilized, incapacitated, removed from the battlefield, or killed when the timer ends
    • Any characters that are projected to fight past 12 hours will be subject to "Sudden Death" where any immobilization, incapacitation, removal from the battlefield or death will only need to last 10 seconds before a victor is declared
    • Physical pinning is allowed, but the character must be pinned in such a way that they cannot harm the person pinning them
    • To clarify, a tournament victory only requires that the opponent remain immobilized, incapacitated, removed from the battlefield, or killed when the timer ends or for ten seconds during Sudden Death. Meaning that a character could lose a match under conventional VSThread rules but win the tournament match
  • The match will be allowed to continue as normal after the tournament-mandated timer ends for purposes of adding to the profile
  • Any further accommodations for unique abilities will be decided as the tournament gathers more participants
  • In tandem with the above, rules will be adjusted accordingly as well
Nacht, Devil Union restricted (650 gigatons) vs Mega Man, Pre-Stardroid Invasion (514 gigatons)

Hmm.. well it’s magic based paralysis. Megaman doesn’t seem to have NPI for Nacht’s shadows.

How does he counter Nacht stealth? He probably has some X-ray right?

Hmm.. well it’s magic based paralysis. Megaman doesn’t seem to have NPI for Nacht’s shadows.
don't know how that work on a robot though
How does he counter Nacht stealth? He probably has some X-ray right?
so it seem nacht main abillities is stealth ...,well mega doens't have X-ray thing when like almost robot have this,but I don't think mega find trouble with the stealth thing since he fought with someone can timestop which you know dissapear from your sight and then show immediately behind you,mega can counter him good though

So Nacht manipulates shadows that don't physically exist.

Nacht may have the AP advantage cuz has a decent upscale chain into it.

Nacht has the LS advantage with Devil Power. He is at most 4.2x higher than Mega Man's.

Megaman has a higher speed with teleporters.

Nacht can increase his stats (Speed, LS, SS, AP, Dura, etc.) with Mana Zone, Reinforcement Magic, and Devil Power.

Nacht's typically attacks from his opponent's shadows or he can attack from anywhere within range with Mana Zone.

Mana Zone isn't just a sure-hit strategy and a stat amp. It has a couple of perks such as flight, running mid air, a boost in size and effects, etc. Nacht can use a spell with Mana Zone that shuts off light in the zone. Within that zone, his opponents can't sense him or obviously see him. This allows him to attack undetected.

Now back to my essay.

So Nacht manipulates shadows that don't physically exist.

Nacht has the LS advantage with Devil Power. He is at most 4.2x higher than Mega Man's.

Megaman has a higher speed with teleporters.

Nacht can increase his stats (Speed, LS, SS, AP, Dura, etc.) with Mana Zone, Reinforcement Magic, and Devil Power.

Nacht's typically attacks from his opponent's shadows or he can attack from anywhere within range with Mana Zone.

Mana Zone isn't just a sure-hit strategy and a stat amp. It has a couple of perks such as flight, running mid air, a boost in size and effects, etc. Nacht can use a spell with Mana Zone that shuts off light in the zone. Within that zone, his opponents can't sense him or obviously see him. This allows him to attack undetected.

Now back to my essay.
his teleport doesn't combat apply sadly,but from the nacht profile, he only massively FLT with devil union so still fair I guess

alright so start with 10 meters, both have some knowledge of each other so mega will try to keep away from nacht and use rush to fly away and shoot,consider that he know nacht is a stealth guy,he will use his all of his aoe weapon include: a massive explosive weapon,acid rain that can bypass ceratanium,gravity manip that can send guy up high to space,light attack that generate 10 million watt to bind and stun nacht,he can use his -200 celsius ice or 12 thousand celsius fire,also the time stop if he felt nacht gonna doing sth bad to him,he will use it immediately

We already discussed that Megaman scaling chain is as huge if not larger than Nacht

If I am correct, Doctor Willy, who is a normal human compared to everybody in Megaman, can survive a high 6-C+ explosion

Megaman 1 robots masters are not made for combat, Megaman 2 are better versions of the same robots (Metal Man---> Cut Man by all means) and Mega man 3 are made by two genius instead of one, Mega Man 4 and Mega Man 5 can be even better but now is debatable, and every single robot master is weaker than a Willy Machine or the Fortress Bosses and Megaman by himself is better and stronger than every single one of this characters by a lot, defeating 8 Robot Master back to back in the boss rushes and Willy himself with his strongest Willy Machine in all the games

This makes Natch create Wegs and alerts Mega Man of what is he gonna do via the brief Knowledge he is given

True but irrelevant for what is gonna be explained later and Mega Man can defeat characters that are supposed to be far faster than him like Quick Man who is the fastest Robot Master, in gameplay, he is like 5 times faster easily but yeah, gameplay
They starts at 10 meters which gives Nacht a advantage, if that was not the case, Megaman has more range than him normally

Now, what happens here:

Nacht knows about Megaman strongest weapons, probably: Time stopper, Acid Rain and Ice weapons (Ice slasher to be specific)

Megaman knows about Shadow grabs and Devil Amp, probably also Mana zone with the combo of shutting off the lights

If Megaman knows that his opponent can amp himself and in the first minute he sees that Nacht is amping his stats, Megaman is gonna abused Time Stop and finish this quickly because his style of combat is countering every single person he has faced before, how to counter a guy who is faster than Megaman? Time stopping it, useful in his mind because Quick Man was beaten by that weakness

If Natch does not start with Amping and decides to make the whole battlefield dark: Flash Stopper which emits a light so absurdly powerfull that paralize enemies, light that can fill the whole area and eliminates the shadows

With Time Stopped, Mega Man can use any of his strongest weapons, if Nacht was able to hide while Megaman was stopping time, Acid Rain completely nullifies any attempt of hiding (except if Nacht is mid teleporting via shadows, which is his best defensive option but then we enter in "what is the % of him doing it PERFECTLY" to dodge time stop)

So Nacht can only win if Megaman decides not to use Time Stop for any reason and grabbing him, while Megaman also does not decided to teleport while grabbed (which is possible because Megaman has never teleported while fighting by my knowledge) or if Megaman while being grabbed by a stronger LS, decided not to use Super Arm which is a massive boost to his LS to the point of being able to lift rocks that he normally can´t even move, which is funny because his normal feat would make him easily move that rocks but we has to guess that those rocks are the most dense object of the planet or something

We already discussed that Megaman scaling chain is as huge if not larger than Nacht

If I am correct, Doctor Willy, who is a normal human compared to everybody in Megaman, can survive a high 6-C+ explosion

Megaman 1 robots masters are not made for combat, Megaman 2 are better versions of the same robots (Metal Man---> Cut Man by all means) and Mega man 3 are made by two genius instead of one, Mega Man 4 and Mega Man 5 can be even better but now is debatable, and every single robot master is weaker than a Willy Machine or the Fortress Bosses and Megaman by himself is better and stronger than every single one of this characters by a lot, defeating 8 Robot Master back to back in the boss rushes and Willy himself with his strongest Willy Machine in all the games

So Base Nacht’s scale goes like this:

Nacht > Asta/Leo/Luck (Post Timeskip) > Post-SCDM Magna > Asta (Mid-Timeskip) > Asta (Post-Yultim Underbelly) > Pre-SCDM Magna (Charmy Amp) > Pre-SCDM Magna > Golem ~ Leopold ~ Spider > Black Asta (vs Spider) > Asta (Incomplete Black Divider)

On top of this Nacht has access to Mana Zone, Mana Skin, Devil Power and Reinforcement Magic. He can use Devil Power on top of Mana Zone. And don’t forget that the AP nacht upscales from is higher than Megaman’s value.

This makes Natch create Wegs and alerts Mega Man of what is he gonna do via the brief Knowledge he is given

I think an Amp isn’t a dangerous ability or immortality. So I doubt Megaman would know what Nacht is about to do next. But this doesn’t matter.

True but irrelevant for what is gonna be explained later and Mega Man can defeat characters that are supposed to be far faster than him like Quick Man who is the fastest Robot Master, in gameplay, he is like 5 times faster easily but yeah, gameplay

It’s not irrelevant especially when one of those amps can spawn a massive number of arms from anywhere and from any direction. Skill isn’t enough. But like you said there is a possibility it’s game play, but just in case it isn’t.

Now, what happens here:

Nacht knows about Megaman strongest weapons, probably: Time stopper, Acid Rain and Ice weapons (Ice slasher to be specific)

Megaman knows about Shadow grabs and Devil Amp, probably also Mana zone with the combo of shutting off the lights

If Megaman knows that his opponent can amp himself and in the first minute he sees that Nacht is amping his stats, Megaman is gonna abused Time Stop and finish this quickly because his style of combat is countering every single person he has faced before, how to counter a guy who is faster than Megaman? Time stopping it, useful in his mind because Quick Man was beaten by that weakness

If Natch does not start with Amping and decides to make the whole battlefield dark: Flash Stopper which emits a light so absurdly powerfull that paralize enemies, light that can fill the whole area and eliminates the shadows

With Time Stopped, Mega Man can use any of his strongest weapons, if Nacht was able to hide while Megaman was stopping time, Acid Rain completely nullifies any attempt of hiding (except if Nacht is mid teleporting via shadows, which is his best defensive option but then we enter in "what is the % of him doing it PERFECTLY" to dodge time stop)

So Nacht can only win if Megaman decides not to use Time Stop for any reason and grabbing him, while Megaman also does not decided to teleport while grabbed (which is possible because Megaman has never teleported while fighting by my knowledge) or if Megaman while being grabbed by a stronger LS, decided not to use Super Arm which is a massive boost to his LS to the point of being able to lift rocks that he normally can´t even move, which is funny because his normal feat would make him easily move that rocks but we has to guess that those rocks are the most dense object of the planet or somethin

Nacht can deal with the acid rain and the heat with mana skin. You know how mana skin protects against harsh environments.

The abilities you say Megaman knows from Nacht are not particularly dangerous abilities imo. He is just turning off light and so on. Anyway I don’t mind him having partial knowledge of these things because Nacht also has knowledge on Mega Man’s.

What is this time stop ability called? Why can’t I see it on the pages? By the way why do we assume that light counters Nacht’s shadow. As bright as Yuno was he could still be easily hidden within the shadows, Naamah’s attacks gave off light and Nacht still couldn’t be sensed, infact, as dumb as it sounds, Nacht manipulates his shadows in an area that is well lit. Light hasn’t been shown to counter shadow, infact there are more showings if shadow being manipulated in the light.

So yeah, idk how Timestop is but that could be a wincon for Mega Man and since Nacht knows about this, he can use stealth without Mana Zone by simply hiding into the normal shadows. I still think Nacht’s paralysis can work on mega man.

So Base Nacht’s scale goes like this:

Nacht > Asta/Leo/Luck (Post Timeskip) > Post-SCDM Magna > Asta (Mid-Timeskip) > Asta (Post-Yultim Underbelly) > Pre-SCDM Magna (Charmy Amp) > Pre-SCDM Magna > Golem ~ Leopold ~ Spider > Black Asta (vs Spider) > Asta (Incomplete Black Divider)

On top of this Nacht has access to Mana Zone, Mana Skin, Devil Power and Reinforcement Magic. He can use Devil Power on top of Mana Zone. And don’t forget that the AP nacht upscales from is higher than Megaman’s value.

I think an Amp isn’t a dangerous ability or immortality. So I doubt Megaman would know what Nacht is about to do next. But this doesn’t matter.

It’s not irrelevant especially when one of those amps can spawn a massive number of arms from anywhere and from any direction. Skill isn’t enough. But like you said there is a possibility it’s game play, but just in case it isn’t.

Nacht can deal with the acid rain and the heat with mana skin. You know how mana skin protects against harsh environments.

The abilities you say Megaman knows from Nacht are not particularly dangerous abilities imo. He is just turning off light and so on. Anyway I don’t mind him having partial knowledge of these things because Nacht also has knowledge on Mega Man’s.

What is this time stop ability called? Why can’t I see it on the pages? By the way why do we assume that light counters Nacht’s shadow. As bright as Yuno was he could still be easily hidden within the shadows, Naamah’s attacks gave off light and Nacht still couldn’t be sensed, infact, as dumb as it sounds, Nacht manipulates his shadows in an area that is well lit. Light hasn’t been shown to counter shadow, infact there are more showings if shadow being manipulated in the light.

So yeah, idk how Timestop is but that could be a wincon for Mega Man and since Nacht knows about this, he can use stealth without Mana Zone by simply hiding into the normal shadows. I still think Nacht’s paralysis can work on mega man.
it on his profile: Time Stop (Can slow down time or freeze it completely)

also it not like that the mana skin can defend again anything though,can you tell more about this ?,anyway,even that is then how can he deal with the aoe gravity manip ?,it will just send him fly high into space,the gravity hold increase the target to 20 g and then reverse it

bruh the thing tell in this say the opposite,it said that light can be used to overwhelm shadow

it on his profile: Time Stop (Can slow down time or freeze it completely)

I always miss things from profiles, ☹️

also it not like that the mana skin can defend again anything though,can you tell more about this ?,

Mana Skin is a coating that protects mages from the harsh effects of magical attacks.

even if you say it can’t protect against anything, it has protected elves who were hit with a corrosive poisonous substance from Gordon. So it will protect Nacht from acid rain. You can say it can’t protect Nacht against the cold.

anyway,even that is then how can he deal with the aoe gravity manip ?,it will just send him fly high into space,the gravity hold increase the target to 20 g and then reverse it

1g = 10N right?
20g = 200N.

That’s nothing. Nacht can buckle down and take it considering 20g is far lower than Mega man’s and Nacht’s LS.

bruh the thing tell in this say the opposite,it said that light can be used to overwhelm shadow
And I’m saying Nacht has been fine in situations where there is light. Okay look… what even happens after the flash stopper activates? It only lasts for a moment and the shadows are back. It’s not even a permanent solution.

I always miss things from profiles, ☹️

Mana Skin is a coating that protects mages from the harsh effects of magical attacks.

even if you say it can’t protect against anything, it has protected elves who were hit with a corrosive poisonous substance from Gordon. So it will protect Nacht from acid rain. You can say it can’t protect Nacht against the cold.
how potent is that poison cuz mega poison is layer consider it can pierce through ceratanium,and the fire is 12000 celcius,consider that it can't protect the ice,I doubt it that the shield can't barely surevive thing
1g = 10N right?
20g = 200N.

That’s nothing. Nacht can buckle down and take it considering 20g is far lower than Mega man’s and Nacht’s LS.
it not work like that,your weight have been plus with 20g and been reverse,it even work on someone that have similar weight like mega,also if he try to attach with sth,mega will shoot his mega buster to make that place break and still end up nacht fly high sky
And I’m saying Nacht has been fine in situations where there is light. Okay look… what even happens after the flash stopper activates? It only lasts for a moment and the shadows are back. It’s not even a permanent solution.
it last for 5 sec,enough for mega kill him though

how potent is that poison cuz mega poison is layer consider it can pierce through ceratanium,and the fire is 12000 celcius,consider that it can't protect the ice,I doubt it that the shield can't barely surevive thing

Why is the justification of the corrosion being layered the fact that it can pierce through ceratanium? what even is ceratanium? Nacht easily resists that level of heat.

it not work like that,your weight have been plus with 20g and been reverse,it even work on someone that have similar weight like mega,also if he try to attach with sth,mega will shoot his mega buster to make that place break and still end up nacht fly high sky

Even if Nacht weighed a ton, he will be fine with his Class T LS.

it last for 5 sec,enough for mega kill him though

Sure if Nacht doesn't evade first like this.

Why is the justification of the corrosion being layered the fact that it can pierce through ceratanium? what even is ceratanium? Nacht easily resists that level of heat.
just english problem bruh,and how can he resist the temperature that double the core of earth ? can you show the proof,i can show you too if you want
Even if Nacht weighed a ton, he will be fine with his Class T LS.
he still need sth to grap,and when the moment he grab that,mega will know that position and shoot it out
Sure if Nacht doesn't evade first like this.
I don't know how that help,light manip is aoe attack that spread the entire area and it can stun,erase some shadow for 5 sec,how can he move in that time when he being stunned and cannot move ?

just english problem bruh,and how can he resist the temperature that double the core of earth ? can you show the proof,i can show you too if you want

His resistance to heat is on his page is it not? He scales above someone whose mana skin can tank the heat of Lightning. If you take on lightning mid-air (not on the ground or touching anything), you resist the full heat of lightning which is 5x hotter than the sun.

he still need sth to grap,and when the moment he grab that,mega will know that position and shoot it out

Nacht can literally pull himself down with shadows, he doesn't need to physically grab anything.

Speaking of pulling down with shadows. How does Mega Man get out from a grab? His super arms are unquantifiable and Nacht's LS is literally 4.2x stronger than his. Nacht also has the AP advantage + his amps. So what is stopping Nacht from crushing, pinning, or restraining Mega Man?

I don't know how that help,light manip is aoe attack that spread the entire area and it can stun,erase some shadow for 5 sec,how can he move in that time when he being stunned and cannot move ?

You know... if light hits an object a shadow will still form, right?

Now you know that EVEN IF Light can neg shadow magic (which I doubt that's the case) You can't get rid of all shadows with light because shadows will always form around obstacles. Nacht always has a shadow to work with.

So what is stopping Nacht from always attacking behind obstacles based on the partial knowledge of the light attack? He doesn't even need knowledge for that because stealth is his standard tactic. He can just sense targets from their shadows and attack from that shadow or if mega man is stupid enough to use it then Nacht can just wait it out.

His resistance to heat is on his page is it not? He scales above someone whose mana skin can tank the heat of Lightning. If you take on lightning mid-air (not on the ground or touching anything), you resist the full heat of lightning which is 5x hotter than the sun.

Nacht can literally pull himself down with shadows, he doesn't need to physically grab anything.
seem fine i guess
Speaking of pulling down with shadows. How does Mega Man get out from a grab? His super arms are unquantifiable and Nacht's LS is literally 4.2x stronger than his. Nacht also has the AP advantage + his amps. So what is stopping Nacht from crushing, pinning, or restraining Mega Man?
I already said that mega will fly with rush from above so it not like that nacht can grab him or sth,mega can use time stop to escape quicker
You know... if light hits an object a shadow will still form, right?

Now you know that EVEN IF Light can neg shadow magic (which I doubt that's the case) You can't get rid of all shadows with light because shadows will always form around obstacles. Nacht always has a shadow to work with.

So what is stopping Nacht from always attacking behind obstacles based on the partial knowledge of the light attack? He doesn't even need knowledge for that because stealth is his standard tactic. He can just sense targets from their shadows and attack from that shadow or if mega man is stupid enough to use it then Nacht can just wait it out.
like I said above,and when mega use time stop,he change to light attack to blind and stun nacht make him can't move,since mega aoe is sure a lot more than nacht since nacht aoe mostly based on shadow and mega aoe can spread through,and consider that the fight take place in middle of this place https://cdn.britannica.com/36/12123...d-apartments-Berkshire-Eng-Windsor-Castle.jpg ,nacht will have less chance to use his shadow than mega use time stop via think,use rush fly away,use hte light attack that stun and blind nacht to make him immoblie use acid rain to melt him , use ice to freeze him,and even after nacht is immoblie by the light attack,mega can pull the gravity hold to send nacht fly up
or mega can just time stop,bring nacht to sky,then switch to gravity hold to fly him far away to space,in this case I doubt it in sky have any shadow for nacht to grab

I already said that mega will fly with rush from above so it not like that nacht can grab him or sth,mega can use time stop to escape quicker

Earlier I mentioned that Nacht can use Mana Zone and the perks of Mana Zone.

• Mana Zone allows Nacht to fly and run on air by creating spatial platforms.
  • Mana Zone cast spells or attack from anywhere within hundreds of meters of Nacht.
  • Mana Zone increases the size of number attacks (meaning Nacht can cast hundreds if not thousands of shadow arms)
  • Mana Zone increases Nacht’s power and speed

It has one or two more uses but they don’t apply here in this match.

Nacht can either grab him before he lifts off by casting shadow arms at boosted speed from Mega Man’s own shadow or Nacht just grab Mega Man mid air with Mana Zone. Keep in mind the speed and sheer number of arms Mega Man has to deal with. Mega Man can teleport out of the Zone but he won’t do it in character. Mega Man could stop time, but I doubt he can keep doing it over and over again especially when he can’t sense Nacht.

like I said above,and when mega use time stop,he change to light attack to blind and stun nacht make him can't move,since mega aoe is sure a lot more than nacht since nacht aoe mostly based on shadow and mega aoe can spread through,and consider that the fight take place in middle of this place https://cdn.britannica.com/36/12123...d-apartments-Berkshire-Eng-Windsor-Castle.jpg ,nacht will have less chance to use his shadow than mega use time stop via think,use rush fly away,use hte light attack that stun and blind nacht to make him immoblie use acid rain to melt him , use ice to freeze him,and even after nacht is immoblie by the light attack,mega can pull the gravity hold to send nacht fly up
or mega can just time stop,bring nacht to sky,then switch to gravity hold to fly him far away to space,in this case I doubt it in sky have any shadow for nacht to grab

Nacht can fly too but he would much rather go the stealth route. Since Nacht is aware of Mega Man’s dangerous abilities and time stop, he would just teleport into the shadows and attack Mega Man from behind obstacles. Mega Man can stop time all he wants but he won’t find Nacht.

• Light attacks won’t reach Nacht behind obstacles
  • Acid rain can’t destroy the battle field instantly. It will take a long ass time. The buildings are protecting Nacht.
  • Nacht can create platforms mid air with Mana Zone to resist Mega Man’s gravitational hold. And he can use shadow magic mid air too.

Earlier I mentioned that Nacht can use Mana Zone and the perks of Mana Zone.

• Mana Zone allows Nacht to fly and run on air by creating spatial platforms.
  • Mana Zone cast spells or attack from anywhere within hundreds of meters of Nacht.
  • Mana Zone increases the size of number attacks (meaning Nacht can cast hundreds if not thousands of shadow arms)
  • Mana Zone increases Nacht’s power and speed

It has one or two more uses but they don’t apply here in this match.

Nacht can either grab him before he lifts off by casting shadow arms at boosted speed from Mega Man’s own shadow or Nacht just grab Mega Man mid air with Mana Zone. Keep in mind the speed and sheer number of arms Mega Man has to deal with. Mega Man can teleport out of the Zone but he won’t do it in character. Mega Man could stop time, but I doubt he can keep doing it over and over again especially when he can’t sense Nacht.

Nacht can fly too but he would much rather go the stealth route. Since Nacht is aware of Mega Man’s dangerous abilities and time stop, he would just teleport into the shadows and attack Mega Man from behind obstacles. Mega Man can stop time all he wants but he won’t find Nacht.
yes he know that,but mega know about all of his stealth thing too,what prevent him start with time stop immediately,and then go right after nacht,and then freeze him,use light attack to stun him, ?specially that after mega stun and blind nacht for 5 sec,he can use gravity hold to send nacht high sky,
  • Light attacks won’t reach Nacht behind obstacles
  • Acid rain can’t destroy the battle field instantly. It will take a long ass time. The buildings are protecting Nacht.
  • Nacht can create platforms mid air with Mana Zone to resist Mega Man’s gravitational hold. And he can use shadow magic mid air too.
create the platform mid air doesn't help much though,specially that consider the attack inflict the huge amount of attack to enemy and then send their up,it specially effect against someone can fly and create platform,and how he can use shadow magic in mid air,like is there sth in sky have shadow ?,but doesn't really master since nacht have been freeze and stun in the air though
also yes it will constantly destroy the whole castle quickly,it can corroded the ceratium in the blink of eye,and it a fricking rain,what make you think it cannot destroy the whole battle filed quick,pretty sure only 5 sec and the whole town is destroyed

Like I said earlier. There is no reason Mega Man won’t be paralyzed by Nacht’s magic. There is no such thing as resistance to magic by virtue of being robot. So Nacht paralyzed Mega Man, let the clock run down and wins. He can even crush Mega Man right then and there. It does not matter if Mega Man knows about the ability. He will be instantly paralyzed by his own shadow.

yes he know that,but mega know about all of his stealth thing too,what prevent him start with time stop immediately,and then go right after nacht,and then freeze him,use light attack to stun him, ?specially that after mega stun and blind nacht for 5 sec,he can use gravity hold to send nacht high sky,

Can Mega Man stop time while paralyzed? Even if he can it’s not like he would be able to move… ironic isn’t it.

create the platform mid air doesn't help much though,specially that consider the attack inflict the huge amount of attack to enemy and then send their up,it specially effect against someone can fly and create platform,and how he can use shadow magic in mid air,like is there sth in sky have shadow ?,but doesn't really master since nacht have been freeze and stun in the air though
also yes it will constantly destroy the whole castle quickly,it can corroded the ceratium in the blink of eye,and it a fricking rain,what make you think it cannot destroy the whole battle filed quick,pretty sure only 5 sec and the whole town is destroyed

Mana Zone just lets him stand in air, it’s a spatial platform. Nacht will resist the gravity hold via sheer strength. Anyway as I said Nacht could just paralyze and destroy Mega Man.

Nacht also has the speed advantage. He can stack devil power on top of his mana zone speed amps and just grab Mega Man with so many arms in large numbers, from all angles and at point blank range. Mega Man will not be fast enough to stop time or do anything.

I’m voting Nacht for his starting moves:

• paralysis inducement
  • Arms to bind, crush or pin Mega Man via speed + range advantage with two amps stacked on top of each other.

well I'm voted mega for he can use his time stop,he can simply stop time,it take just 1 mili sec,I don't see how attack from every angle help consider that mega already time stop and go away use his stuff, then destroy the field with all of his arsenal,it should be easy to do, or he can use light attack that can stun,blind nacht to make him immobile, I don't really see anything help nacht able to move when he literally be stunned,then when nacht stunned,he can use gravity hold to send nacht fly away,the moment nacht been out of stunned,the moment he in space.or mega can go near to nacht in time stop,then change to ice weapon and freeze nacht,consider that the place is in the middle of yard a yard where rarely shadow appear here,nacht surely don't have much advantage as mega
kinda blame to someone recommend mega,he doesn't even here to debate lol
also yeah there shouldn't any further more cmt debate about the tatic to win,just let someone voted for who they think win though

Back