• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

6-C Tournament: "Journey Through The Ride of Mystery and Supernatural Power" Round 3 - Match 4: Sion Eltnam Atlasia vs Nacht Faust

ALTERNATE TITLE: NOT A DEVIL....BUT NOT A HUMAN NEITHER

At long last, they were finally faced each others
The Vice-Captain of Black Bull and the Former Magus of Atlas Academy
Both granted by an excellent talents, both were also contained by the power of "evil and darkness"
However, only Nacht that has shown a complete control over it while Sion struggled to balanced her power
Right now she's not in her corrupted state but for how long? We are not sure
As for now, Nacht would do what he must here: To Kill
Can he successed? Or it would be Sion instead with her abilities and talent as the top magus?

• Base Sion is used
  • Devil Unions Equus and Canis are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Empty Road of Tokyo City
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Vice-Captain of Black Bull: 8
  • Former Magus of Atlas: 5
  • Inconclusive: 0

Nacht.%28Black.Clover%29.600.3105464.jpg

VS
Sion.Eltnam.Atlasia.600.94105.jpg

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 1: DRINK IT DOWN

• GRAND BATTLE THEME 2: TIME IS DEAD

Last edited:
honestly Nacht has a devil and manaskin over him anyway.

but the assumption isn’t so safe due to her Alchemist’s ideology. So it’s best to NOT make strong claims for her to start with it. Wallachia was in vampire form tho, not his true self, she could’ve started off with that but didn’t. If it doesn’t work on vampires too, then based on her Alchemist philosophy on only acting when sure of success, she would hesitate seeing Nacht looking like a demonic entity.

so that assumption is very very not safe. But it’s possble nonetheless, but per wiki standards I doubt it’s fine to use such a weak possibility in a strong manner.
Wallachia would not die. he would just come back over and over. and he also has etherlite and could counter her effortlessly with his superior use of it. Sion doesn't mess around. she uses whatever to win. she's just outclassed by most people in Melty Blood. she's around mid-tier.

with that being said however, I think after seeing your arguments against Type that you've made the more compelling arguments at this point.

oh and FYI Sion isn't in the Tsukihime VN. just so you aren't disappointed.

@Veloxt1r0kore sorry for being so flip-floppity, but I'm going for Nacht again. this time it's final. i think Sion can win, but it's less likely.

Oh uh
As for who wins, can't say I necessarily agree with saying Sion won't use the hax from Etherlite still. Regardless, I'm still neutral ATM and never said I sided for Sion, so idk why my name is saying I did in the OP's original message. If this were DA Sion, I'd definitely be inclined to side her
As of now though, I'll stay neutral

I have exams tomorrow so if someone can take over. As for her first move I thought someone sent a screen justifying her using etherlite OS as her first move above but I can't find it

It works by frying the brain it's connected to with electricity. Trying to attach it to someone's brain is 100% her first move though so idk why she wouldn't just OS opponents with normal physiology after that.

It works by frying the brain it's connected to with electricity. Trying to attach it to someone's brain is 100% her first move though so idk why she wouldn't just OS opponents with normal physiology after that.
Due to her limited knowledge on Nacht and the surrounding, she would never attempt something if she has no way of telling it will be successful. That's her weakness as an Alchemist.

So no it isn't a 100% starting move as she would not discern if that's the best course of action.

Someone else should provide info on why you think she starts with it.

Goodluck with your Exam.

Would probably just recommend messaging other knowledgeable people on both verses if they'd like to participate to potentially break this

Youre manipulating the votes. Both sides have solid arguments and votes.

Im honestly disappointed because you rate yourself so highly in vsbattles threads.
Mainly because i don't want this match to be dragged so long (Revice vs Tsuna PTSD even it's a different case) and well i admit there is a bias side on me to make Sion won so thats on my bad lel
And well wanted them to vote Sion, i'm still welcoming to change their mind or whatsoever

And yes, on my way to update the OP

Yeah, sorry if you're being so mad for what i did
But a reminder Nacht future run doesn't looks good, Kamen Rider Slash and Gil...f***ing Gil

Done updated the OP
I'll be honest, Sion lost against Nacht made me pretty upset lel, if only i know how to being neutral

Well… at least I can add Melty blood to the list of things I’m somewhat knowledgeable on. Fun read ngl.

And I guess I’ll look into Nasuverse as a whole. I just wish it wasn’t so convoluted.

Well… at least I can add Melty blood to the list of things I’m somewhat knowledgeable on. Fun read ngl.

And I guess I’ll look into Nasuverse as a whole. I just wish it wasn’t so convoluted.
Well, your knowledge/interest on Fate/Kaleid is enough for you to look at Nasuverse as a whole, but yes it is really convoluted
Especially FGO and if you want to look at it you should sell your soul for Gacha God

Well, your knowledge/interest on Fate/Kaleid is enough for you to look at Nasuverse as a whole, but yes it is really convoluted
Especially FGO and if you want to look at it you should sell your soul for Gacha God
you can just ignore anything that started post 2013 to 2014. different canons and rewrites with Extella Tsukihime Remake etc. and they're all shit and essentially a rewritten canon.

Well, gonna unfollow this thread
Was fun seeing one of these done with a Nasu character outside of Fate, especially a Melty one. Was a cool debate

Back