• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

From Moonrise to Moonset Match 4: Nacht vs Kamen Rider Vulcan

MATCH CONDITIONS:
  • The match takes place in Windsor Castle, in the inner courtyard of the upper ward
  • Starting distance is 10 meters
  • Characters will be given only partial knowledge of all their opponent's abilities, particularly any dangerous abilities or immortalities
  • Characters will be given their standard equipment
  • Characters are allowed to change their strategy with their limited knowledge of their opponent's abilities and match conditions
  • The fight will be given a timer of 12 hours to conclude.
  • Speeds are equalized
  • Victory is achieved under what is defined by SBA, with the addendum that characters lose when they remain immobilized, incapacitated, removed from the battlefield, or killed when the timer ends
    • Any characters that are projected to fight past 12 hours will be subject to "Sudden Death" where any immobilization, incapacitation, removal from the battlefield or death will only need to last 10 seconds before a victor is declared
    • Physical pinning is allowed, but the character must be pinned in such a way that they cannot harm the person pinning them
    • To clarify, a tournament victory only requires that the opponent remain immobilized, incapacitated, removed from the battlefield, or killed when the timer ends or for ten seconds during Sudden Death. Meaning that a character could lose a match under conventional VSThread rules but win the tournament match
  • The match will be allowed to continue as normal after the tournament-mandated timer ends for purposes of adding to the profile
  • Any further accommodations for unique abilities will be decided as the tournament gathers more participants
  • In tandem with the above, rules will be adjusted accordingly as well
Nacht, Devil Union restricted (650 gigatons) vs Kamen Rider Vulcan, Hidden Manufacture Arc key, Assault Form, RampageVulcan restricted (625 gigatons)

Last edited:
Please contact their message wall, I’m actually interested to see how this plays out.😭 If no response in 24hrs I’ll just drop Natch’s wincon, vote and wait out the 7 day timer.

Vulcan start with shooting.

Don't worry, things like sight wouldn't be a problem due to analytic prediction by EoS allowing peeps to attack and defend against other without needing to see them.

Seems like you're aware of Nacht's abilities

So both characters have similar AP values, does Rider upscale from his AP value with a scaling chain?

What is EoS?

How does the RPL work

Nacht upscales a lot but I'm guessing you have some crazy RPL.

By experience, fighting, and generally seeing your opponent.

Someone Dodo Magia was able to easily analysis a brand new Rider form, find counter to it's TP spams and 2x AP difference in 20 seconds.

Then that Rider awaken his true abilities and his RPL shat all over Dodo Magia, activate the instant his punch get dodge.

Vulcan RPL are, at least 2~3 layers above this.

Something like 10~50x ap difference is merely a suggestion.

Riders man...

Okay let's use the main wincon

how will he get passed paralysis inducement with shadow magic?

Nacht should be able to paralyze with his shadow the same way he prevented Asta from moving or he can spawn shadow hands from anywhere to pin down Rider. Nacht's LS is vastly superior and his hands can't be outran due to the speed difference.

Riders man...

Okay let's use the main wincon

how will he get passed paralysis inducement with shadow magic?

Nacht should be able to paralyze with his shadow the same way he prevented Asta from moving or he can spawn shadow hands from anywhere to pin down Rider. Nacht's LS is vastly superior and his hands can't be outran due to the speed difference.

I know that he can paralysis, but it come from the ground, right?

Vulcan can likely blasting, summoning his wolf projections to attacks or destroy the shadowhand/floor beneath him.

But again, I'm not entirely sure how his mechanic works.

Vulcan can likely blasting, summoning his wolf projections to attacks or destroy the shadowhand/floor beneath him.

Does Vulcan have NPI that would allow him to affect abstract things like shadows? Nacht's shadow magic is described as magic that doesn't physically exist.

I know that he can paralysis, but it come from the ground, right?

Yeah, it comes from the ground, generally surfaces where a person's shadows are. However, he can spread his shadow even wider. And of course, the shadow arms to pin him down.

Also can Vulcan come back from getting BFR-ed several hundreds of kilometers away?

Are you knowledgeable on black clover?

Yeah, I think Vulcan lose this one. He doesn't have the NPI or mobility of Zero-One to deal with the massive LS difference

Yeah, I think Vulcan lose this one. He doesn't have the NPI or mobility of Zero-One to deal with the massive LS difference
I am sorry because I found Base Natch extremely boring while the Kamen Rider looks cool, if you don´t have NPI or teleportation then he just wins

That or you ignore him because LS difference

Sometime it do be like that, it's the nature of matchups, sometime we have good matchup and bad one. Last time it was Yuno and Asta VS Z1 and Vulcan and the latter stomp them because neither have magics and Yuno's deconstruct got resist.

If it was Zero-One this would be a real debate but that's neither here nor there.

So, Vulcan lose via shadow magic and LS difference.

I am sorry because I found Base Natch extremely boring while the Kamen Rider looks cool, if you don´t have NPI or teleportation then he just wins

That or you ignore him because LS difference
Thanks i hate it that you made me remember Tsuna vs Revice thread
images

Vulcan in Assault Form is physically very strong but doesn't have as much hax as Rampage or Zero-One. I don't see how he gets past some of Nacht's hax. I vote for Nacht.

Hmm, I supposed. Just wanna used something other than Rampage Vulcan for once. Maybe next 7-B fight we'll used Berothra Magia instead

Back