• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nacht Faust vs Kizaru (11-4-0

Danmaku is like the thousand-experience. It's exaggerated and often useless most of the time. There are rarely instances where it's used to its full potential or in a smart way, unlike the 'summon a bunch of projectiles above my head and fire them off'—like that's not the most generic thing you could do in a fight. The most painful part is that it rarely succeeds, and yet people still treat it like it's actually going to be useful. It's like they are deliberately ignoring that fact.

Danmaku is like the thousand-experience. It's exaggerated and often useless most of the time. There are rarely instances where it's used to its full potential or in a smart way, unlike the 'summon a bunch of projectiles above my head and fire them off'—like that's not the most generic thing you could do in a fight. The most painful part is that it rarely succeeds, and yet people still treat it like it's actually going to be useful. It's like they are deliberately ignoring that fact.
If a character doesn't have feats of avoiding it then they won't. And it isn't like Danmaku was the main argument in here, add onto Kizaru's clones, skill, and its not looking good for Nacht. And it's not generic, the counter usually requires you to be extremely acrobatic, have great senses, and have equal or greater speed to avoid it.

Each laser can be aoe with a width of around 20 meters… and the danmaku can also be homing with clones, it’s not just some random danmaku, they also spawn/travel multiple laser all at once as seen with him making the clones… it’s not like rapid fire lasers which is something else

Each laser can be aoe with a width of around 20 meters… and the danmaku can also be homing with clones, it’s not just some random danmaku, they also spawn/travel multiple laser all at once as seen with him making the clones… it’s not like rapid fire lasers which is something else

Read/watch Black Clover. You’d probably like it if you think this is impressive.

Someone close this before I lose my mind not responding to this.

Read/watch Black Clover. You’d probably like it if you think this is impressive.
I would like it if they didn’t overuse the whole demon/devil thing… dark magic and stuff like that is fine

Also I have watched like around 170 episodes I think, I just waited to be able to binge it and then lowkey kinda dropped it… I mean I don’t even watch op, am on ep 930 and then have waited for like 3 years now to binge it 🙈 I’m weird like that

And the especially impressive part is the combination of haki and df’s

Back