• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

It isn't possible, since he was underground which would massively change the results in ways we have no way of calcing. We also have no way of knowing how much of the blast went into that hole in the first place.

I assume the missile punch?

Last edited:
Tanjiro vs 30% Deku you say?
zoom-triggered.gif

When Stars and Stripes did that clap, it produced a large shockwave right? Why don’t we use the power of that clap?
Because KE isn't exactly a good thing right now, with all of the problems it may have. Also the results were highballed to all hell and still only 7-B

What do you mean?
When she clapped it produced a shockwave (we can see the line) that traveled out and pushed the clouds. Ignoring the clouds, why not just use the shockwave she created?
Here I’ll send a image.
IMG_2895.png

U see that line??
IMG_2897.jpg

Using my fairly accurate ruler would give it a radius of 31.2km or 37,285.71m.

Since All For One owns New Order, now, why does he not just... cancel the rule?
Seriousness. There is a possibility the rule doesn't stay, since it looked like Star's vestige thing was decaying away as well. But regardless he might not be able too, since he actually needs to speak out his rule. And his mouth/throat is sorta of exploding, in an ungodly amount of pain, and likely can't think too straight as he is panicking.

There is also the possibility that he can't use it at all because of that rule.

@TimmyTurnero

They're only 50 km away from the landing point yet we can see that the hole she made in the clouds, even after being pushed further open by the explosion, is still very far away from Endeavor and the others. I don't believe that size is accurate at all.

When she clapped it produced a shockwave (we can see the line) that traveled out and pushed the clouds. Ignoring the clouds, why not just use the shockwave she created?
Here I’ll send a image.
IMG_2895.png

U see that line??
IMG_2897.jpg

Using my fairly accurate ruler would give it a radius of 31.2km or 37,285.71m.
Putting this in the air burst formula gives 4.9398396e+18 joules (yes i/2) or High 7-A

Back