• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?

However, I am getting ready to log off for the night, so I'm going to wait until tomorrow before making the changes.

Should be able to start early in the morning. I will need help with the profile splits though.

Seems like we actually did it fellas, never thought this was going to happen.

Have a feeling this kind of discussion happened before, just can't remember it properly.
I think the problem back then was adding up completely different movements (Deku moving to Shigaraki+Punching him several times), the latter would only be applicable to combat speed.

I think the problem back then was adding up completely different movements (Deku moving to Shigaraki+Punching him several times), the latter would only be applicable to combat speed.
So you can’t add him punching Shigaraki with him moving to him?

Then what about his punches + how far he launches Shigaraki in the air, before he notices what’s happening? That all is the same movement, just 5 punches and then he goes flying.

Alright, I can get started with the changes right now if that's alright?

Question? What should Shigaraki's split profiles be named?

Tomura Shigaraki (Pre-AFO) | Tomura Shigaraki (AFO)

Tomura Shigaraki (Pre-Surgery) | Tomura Shigaraki (Post-Surgery)

Or maybe something else?

Would Dark Shadow and Stressed Re-Destro clashing be a High 6-C and/or supporting feat for either of them?
No because Re-Destro was going to overpower him and only lost due to his mechanical legs failing.

Re-Destro responded to Dark Shadow's attack, not the other way around. So All-Out War Dark Shadow will remain the same tier, as he's weaker than his Final War Arc self.

45% Izuku also effortlessly broke out of Dark Shadow's Ragnarok while exhausted.

No because Re-Destro was going to overpower him and only lost due to his mechanical legs failing.

Re-Destro responded to Dark Shadow's attack, not the other way around. So All-Out War Dark Shadow will remain the same tier.
Ok, then.

Btw, Re-Destro having High 6-C durability is fine since we see that Edgeshot couldn't pierce him, but Edgeshot didn't look too hurt after their fight besides his left arm, at least from what I saw in the scan.

Ok, then.

Btw, Re-Destro having High 6-C durability is fine since we see that Edgeshot couldn't pierce him, but Edgeshot didn't look too hurt after their fight besides his left arm, at least from what I saw in the scan.
His arm is mangled and disfigured, he's also sweating heavily with a tired expression. It was clearly not an easy fight for him.

I don't understand your point here. That counts as a heavy injure since it looks broken.

Scaling discussions took place earlier, any reason you've waited until now to share your opinions?

His arm is mangled and disfigured, he's also sweating heavily with a tired expression. It was clearly not an easy fight for him.

I don't understand your point here. That counts as a heavy injure since it looks broken.

Scaling discussions took place earlier, any reason you've waited until now to share your opinions?
I apologize, I was just looking over the sandbox today.

Is it possible to downscale Re-Destro to baseline Sub-Rel? I find it hard to believe that a Sub-Rel especially one as agile and evasive as Edge Shot could be hit by a High Hypersonic no matter how large the latter range or AOE might be. This is just me tho so feel free to correct or inform me of any scaling issues it may cause

Is it possible to downscale Re-Destro to baseline Sub-Rel? I find it hard to believe that a Sub-Rel especially one as agile and evasive as Edge Shot could be hit by a High Hypersonic no matter how large the latter range or AOE might be. This is just me tho so feel free to correct or inform me of any scaling issues it may cause
Nah. Shigaraki scales to Re-Destro and that would cause massive issues.

Similar to with Gigantomachia and Gran Torino, we never see Re-Destro land a hit on him. And we know he has massive AOE attacks that cover hundreds of meters.

Edgeshot is also only Sub-Rel in reactions and combat speed, to move hundreds of meters away would require movement speed. He'd also have to know Re-Destro is capable of that, it's possible that's the only attack he hit Edgeshot with.

We never see the fight so we can't say for sure.

Nah. Shigaraki scales to Re-Destro and that would cause massive issues.

Similar to with Gigantomachia and Gran Torino, we never see Re-Destro land a hit on him. And we know he has massive AOE attacks that cover hundreds of meters.

Edgeshot is also only Sub-Rel in reactions and combat speed, to move hundreds of meters away would require movement speed. He'd also have to know Re-Destro is capable of that, it's possible that's the only attack he hit Edgeshot with.

We never see the fight so we can't say for sure.
Ah ok. But why would baseline Sub-Rel Awakened Shigaraki cause scaling issues? I thought his later keys scale above that (1.9% iirc)

Don't know how to do the split profile thing where they can link to each other.

Going to need someone else to handle that for me.

Also we need a staff member to change Bakugo's original profile name.

Edit: His name should be like with Izuku. Katsuku Bakugo (Dynamight) (Pre-Final Act)

Don't know how to do the split profile thing where they can link to each other.

Going to need someone else to handle that for me.

Also we need a staff member to change Bakugo's original profile name.

Edit: His name should be like with Izuku. Katsuku Bakugo (Dynamight) (Pre-Final Act)
Want me to ask in the all purpose request thread, same for shiggy?

For Shigaraki's split profile name, I would go with this:

Unless someone has a better name in mind.

For Shigaraki's split profile name, I would go with this:

Unless someone has a better name in mind.
I've already put Pre-Surgery and Post-Surgery.

I also asked already.
Alright, I can get started with the changes right now if that's alright?

Question? What should Shigaraki's split profiles be named?

Tomura Shigaraki (Pre-Surgery) | Tomura Shigaraki (Post-Surgery)

Or maybe something else?

I already know there is a very high chance that I did. But can anyone check to see if I missed someone or anything.

I seem to especially miss Categories as well. Since I cannot put them in the Sandboxes I just need to memorize them.

Does anyone see anything that was agreed on in the OP that hasn't been placed?

I know I'm missing something.

Oh god, I've been sitting here doing this for basically 3 hours. 11:29 to 14:25

I got up and my legs almost gave out on me. I've never sat down for such a long period of time. I'm going to take a break and check back up on this thread in a few. Don't hesitate to fix any mistakes I made or add anything I missed that was agreed on.

I got up and my legs almost gave out on me. I've never sat down for such a long period of time. I'm going to take a break and check back up on this thread in a few. Don't hesitate to fix any mistakes I made or add anything I missed that was agreed on.
Take all the time you need

E7gQIIAVkAYZdGQ.jpg

So I can’t edit things since I don’t have my laptop on me rn, but everything looks good! Great job Rusty, rest up my guy.

Some small things of note for everyone doing edits:

Todoroki has his “ignores durability” section posted twice, so that needs to get removed.

We should probably put (1.9% SoL) on the main page for Nagant’s calc so people know the value of light they scale to without needing to look it up.

Iida got left behind on the Sub-Rel upgrade for reactions and combat speed (Transonic, slower than Edgeshot but impressive, btw) so gotta fix that.

Tamaki should be noted as “higher with Plasma Cannon” for his Tier.

It looks like Bakugo is in the search engine three times, so that should be removed.

Everything else should be good to go.

Last edited:
Fixed everything expect Iida does he have a sandbox? Or am I blind?

Also, what do you mean by Bakugo is in the search engine three times?
Huh, he’s not. Should be though, scales to Nejire and dodging the High Ends.

And I mean if you type “katsuki,” three results pop up and two of them “Katsuki Bakugo (Dynamight)” and “Katsuki Bakugo (Dynamight) (Pre-Final Act)” go to the same page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back