• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia: Lower Tier Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Top Tiers got upgraded, time for all of the Lower Tier characters to receive the same treatment as well.

Currently they're 8-B to 8-A, but new calculations call for some upgrades. Not as big of a jump as the Top/God Tiers, though it does effect far more people.

Dynamight's Explosion Attack Potency = 270.3 Tons of TNT (Multi-City Block level) (Supporting Calc)

5% Deku's Attack Potency = 711.97 Tons of TNT (Multi-City Block level+) (Main Rating)

Awakened Shigaraki's Durability = 10.08 Kilotons of TNT (Town level) (Main Rating)

The 7-C calculation scales to the lower ratings of Gigantomachia and Re-Destro's rating, so their 8-A rating will become 7-C.

Now, 5% being 8-A effects basically every other Lower Tier character as we know. As we scale those like Monoma and the Villain Bots three times below 8% thanks to Twin Impact. This scaling is already accepted and we've gone over that multiple times at this point.

This means Monoma and whoever scales will go from 13 Tons to... 711.97/3 = 237.32 Tons of TNT (Multi-City Block level)

TLDR: Characters that were 13 Tons become 237.32 Tons. Characters that are 26 Tons will become 711.97 Tons. Characters that are 41 Tons will scale higher.

Character Profiles Sandbox and the Verse Sandbox can be seen here.

Note: The giant villains who are amped on Trigger should obviously be vastly powerful than students like Monoma or Grape Juice, so that's why Nejire's 100% is scaling to 791.06 Tons. Since 30% of her power can harm villains who are stronger than 237.32 Tons. She is scaling above, but by an unknown amount.

Moving on, there is something else big I'd like to mention.

That is the fact the League of Villains during the Meta Liberation Army Arc should scale to Awakened Shigaraki's durability.

I was originally against scaling anyone of the League to Shigaraki's durability, but my mind has changed.

Chapter 223: We learn that the League of Villains have been training with Gigantomachia for over 1 month at this point. Spinner states that they've been rotating between their members, not including Shigaraki. All of them have faced off against Gigantomachia, and we got a little peak of this.

We see Twice, Shigaraki, and Mr. Compress engaging Machia in battle. They are shown to be injured fighting him, including Shigaraki who is 7-C. We even see Machia launch a shockwave attack that hits all of them, showing that Mr. Compress and Twice have comparable durability to Shigaraki.

While Toga and Spinner are injury free, that's only because they weren't fighting him during this period of time.

They've all taken attacks from him, even his indirect attacks with shockwaves can harm them and Shigaraki. The fact they have injuries from fighting Machia shows that they haven't just been avoiding getting damaged. No, they're taking the same attacks from Machia that can harm Shigaraki.

We've also seen multiple members of the Liberation Army take hits from Gigantomachia, who was using more power than when he harmed Shigaraki. You can even see some Twice Doubles get sent flying by Machia as well that didn't instantly melt. Though, they probably melted after hitting the ground or whatever.

Skeptic's puppets were also shown to take a big hit from this Machia and not instantly fall to pieces.

They aren't scaling to Machia directly or anything, they're scaling due to the fact the amount of power Machia is using here is strong enough to harm Shigaraki. While he was holding back during the League's fight with him, he still harmed Shigaraki and was a massive threat to him.

All of the League, Spinner, Mr. Compress, Twice, and Toga should have 7-C durability via scaling from Shigaraki due to their training with Machia. Their AP will scale accordingly if they managed to harm anyone who could physically harm them as well. This scales to a few people.

This is my Sandbox on how this would look.

Agree: Spinoirr, Bruh, CloverDragon03, Excel616, Mapl3Sy4up, Magicomethkuon, Dalesean027, TimmyTurnero, Kingofwolves999, V999, KingTempest, Maverick_Zero_X, DemonGodMitchAubin, (7)

Disagree: (0)

Neutral: (0)

Last edited:
I'm neutral on this.

Quirkless Izuku in the Sports Festival arc is going to be Multi-City Block level.

If people really have zero issues with this, then fair enough, I won't get involved. I'm just leaving this comment here in case anyone asks for an evaluation later.

Uncertain, it's a 1.386x difference from 5%.

I'm neutral on it, since I don't remember our standard right now.

Counted votes as well.
Well 5%<8%<base Chimera<transformed Chimera so at the least I think his transformed state should upscale to baseline

Also agree

Just took a look at the Sandbox and I gotta ask when did the statement that Mirio is the strongest student without quirk came out? Depending on the chronology, scaling him to Uraraka might be a bit funky

Just took a look at the Sandbox and I gotta ask when did the statement that Mirio is the strongest student without quirk came out? Depending on the chronology, scaling him to Uraraka might be a bit funky
Volume W for the release of the World Heroes Mission movie. Which was August 6th, 2021.

If people don't like it I'm fine with keeping him at 8-A instead.

Volume W for the release of the World Heroes Mission movie. Which was August 6th, 2021.

If people don't like it I'm fine with keeping him at 8-A instead.
Did PLF War happened or more specifically Toga and Uraraka's fight in the house and did she hurt Toga or not cuz if both are no then yeah it's safer to keep him at 8-A. Also Toga's AP back at MVA should only be 8-A right? Then why is Curious 7-C dura with her support item for blocking her

Did PLF War happened or more specifically Toga and Uraraka's fight in the house and did she hurt Toga or not cuz if both are no then yeah it's safer to keep him at 8-A. Also Toga's AP back at MVA should only be 8-A right? Then why is Curious 7-C dura with her support item for blocking her
Yes, it was in November 2, 2020.

They fought for a bit and Uraraka did take an attack from her. She was did also force her off her, though that part is lifting strength I believe.

Then neither Toga nor Uraraka should have 7-C AP in this instance and since the statement came before the Final War I don't think poor Mirio should scale
What? The statement has nothing to do with Toga or Uraraka being 7-C.

Toga will be 7-C in the Meta Liberation Army Arc which was back in April 8, 2019 for the scaling chapter.

Actually, instead of being entirely neutral I'm going to make a post addressing part of the calcs in the OP instead of worrying about the scaling. Will try to find time to post later today, if not tomorrow.
That's fine.

We can wait since it's about a calculation.

Wait I wrote it down wrong, I was confusing myself.

Changed Toga's scaling in the sandbox.

Removed Mirio from the scaling as well.

What? The statement has nothing to do with Toga or Uraraka being 7-C.

Toga will be 7-C in the Meta Liberation Army Arc which was back in April 8, 2019 for the scaling chapter.
I thought Toga will only have 7-C AP in the Final War? And before that she only has 8-A AP and 7-C dura. No one ever really harmed her since MVA not until FW which is why PLF Uraraka will still have 8-A AP. The statement about Mirio came before FW which is why he can't scale to Uraraka new 7-C AP right? Or am I misunderstanding sth?

The Twice scaling isn't really in place yet, I have plans for that thread to finally settle how his Quirk works. So, hold off on Nighteye's AP scaling to Rappa.

Unbreakable and Rappa seem alright though, but why would Chisaki and Mirio upscale?

The Twice scaling isn't really in place yet, I have plans for that thread to finally settle how his Quirk works. So, hold off on Nighteye's AP scaling to Rappa.

Unbreakable and Rappa seem alright though, but why would Chisaki and Mirio upscale?
Well I was going off Nighteye AP one shotting Rappa clones and Mirio being comparable but I guess you’re settling that in another thread so ignore me.

I would actually like to ask why we're scaling Shigraki to the full yield of Re-Destro's attack. Shouldn't we do the Square-inverse law thing for how much he actually tanked? Especially since Shigarki even at this point, doesn't have anything to actually scale him to Re-Destro's physicals in terms of AP or durability besides this.

The other stuff I'll leave be for the most part, but I do also have to ask why in the 5% calc we'd believe that Deku can somehow generate heat with AFO. That's something that doesn't seem much supported by the manga last I checked, and appears to really inflate the value of that calc far beyond what it would normally be. While I understand we except the movies as canon, I don't think that means we just take them at face value like this, especially since that glowing effect appears all over that animator's style in the anime and movies whenever a high sakuga moment appears even when heat shouldn't be involved

I would actually like to ask why we're scaling Shigraki to the full yield of Re-Destro's attack. Shouldn't we do the Square-inverse law thing for how much he actually tanked? Especially since Shigarki even at this point, doesn't have anything to actually scale him to Re-Destro's physicals in terms of AP or durability besides this.

The other stuff I'll leave be for the most part, but I do also have to ask why in the 5% calc we'd believe that Deku can somehow generate heat with AFO. That's something that doesn't seem much supported by the manga last I checked, and appears to really inflate the value of that calc far beyond what it would normally be. While I understand we except the movies as canon, I don't think that means we just take them at face value like this, especially since that glowing effect appears all over that animator's style in the anime and movies whenever a high sakuga moment appears even when heat shouldn't be involved
He’s at the epicenter of the shockwave, as Re-Destro is slamming two stress orbs into him. His hands are on the Stress orbs themselves as he is decaying them, so his body is in direct contact with the source of the shockwave.

And he doesn’t have to scale to his physicals cause this attack is weakened, Shigaraki is tanking the left over force after he already has destroyed them. The power they have after he has decayed them is the 7-C shockwave, they’re way stronger before he does that, so he’s not scaling to Re-Destro.

Idk about the heat stuff.

He’s at the epicenter of the shockwave, as Re-Destro is slamming two stress orbs into him. His hands are on the Stress orbs themselves as he is decaying them, so his body is in direct contact with the source of the shockwave.

And he doesn’t have to scale to his physicals cause this attack is weakened, Shigaraki is tanking the left over force after he already has destroyed them. The power they have after he has decayed them is the 7-C shockwave, they’re way stronger before he does that, so he’s not scaling to Re-Destro.
Yeah, we had a whole thread over this years ago, so maybe I'm just behind on standards but since the calc treats Re-Destro as the epicenter of the attack, and Shigiraki already decayed a part of the attack coming his way, he has even less reason to scale to the full yield of the calc we have up here so square inverse would still be the proper way to get how me he actually tanked

Yeah, we had a whole thread over this years ago, so maybe I'm just behind on standards but since the calc treats Re-Destro as the epicenter of the attack, and Shigiraki already decayed a part of the attack coming his way, he has even less reason to scale to the full yield of the calc we have up here so square inverse would still be the proper way to get how me he actually tanked
The attack we see is already what he has decayed, the shockwave is coming from Re-Destro after the orbs are already heavily weakened. Shigaraki is directly touching them and gets basically squashed between them in a clap. He is at the epicenter as much as Re-Destro is.

Like, Re-Destro slams the orbs around Shigaraki’s body and he touches them directly to decay them before they create the shockwave. So he’s at the center of the shockwave, ground zero, and said shockwave is weaker because he was in direct contact with its source.

That weaker shockwave is 7-C

The 7-C result is from the weaker shockwave after the Decay happened. The power of the attack without the weakening effect of Decay is even stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back