• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I will when I put them in a sandbox,
I found a small problem with the feat that I calculated, which is a shame It could've been a quite good Class M feat
The two, now one, feats that I'm trying to calc are:
1- Hawks says that he doesn't have enough feathers to "manage a whole building", at first I thought this meant that with enough feathers he could've been able to stop the building from falling. But rereading this scene, its clear that he was talking about saving the people that were in the building. So F, not a lifting strength feat. I calced as Class M and Building level with Potential Energy but oof its wrong

2- Now this one, this is definitely a lifting strength feat, Aizawa in Vigilantes crushes, pulls out and bends a metal pipe

Well, it’s a sideways clap. Should be pretty easy to figure out what a shockwave looks like from a clap. Just clap.

Her clap is pretty powerful tho, considering it’s being done by her giant, 1000x her size, with All Might tier strength. It affected the clouds but it didnt make tidal waves or anything.

Koichi's profile needs a whole revamp, but I'm not yet catching up with the manga.

It affected the clouds but it didnt make tidal waves or anything.
Yeah, considering it didn't affect the ocean pretty much proves it's not an omnidirectional shock wave, which makes sense considering it was a clap and the air would be pushed sideways and not down or up.

Although I am still wondering if any Calc is going to get accepted for Bakugou's howitzer impact (cause it's his super move, seems very important)

You've given to much power, already got endeavor's power but better why did you give him more
unlimited-power-star-wars.gif

Back