• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH!

I just noticed this! How does this look to you? Is there still something wrong?

The Blackwhip does move forward an incredibly tiny bit I didn't notice before! My god I didn't noticed that. Seriously thank you for bringing this up!

The 343 m/s is Blackwhip moving forward for my High-End.

If this is true then Relativistic isn't happening boys.
This works just as well, yes! Sorry, I was trying to inform you that there is detectable movement during the frozen time, I just didn't know what part of it was being used!

I'll try to refrain from talking about people blatantly supporting a mistake just because it came from a CGM, I see you all, don't blindly buying into arguments just because you're friends with the source! 👀 EDIT: /j in case this wasn't clear

I'm kind of iffy right now due to how embarrassed I am for this mistake, so I can't take this as anything other than me sounding like an idiot.

Something must be wrong with me today. I'll get back and continue this so don't mind me, please continue the discussion. I'll catch up when I come back.

My apologize for any problems I've caused by my actions. I just want to do something right.
Hey! It's okay, you're not an idiot! It's all good, I was just trying to digest the calc! You're doing great!

Any Sub-Rel or higher calc that was previously deemed as outliers yall can think off?

She's right next to him and the others on that page...?

He just saved Jeanist and they all arrived at the same time. His explosions are still there on the page as well and Bakugo still has the speed lines.

You need to provide reason against this, not me.

However I realize that's bad scaling since Bakugo's speed comes from the Near High-Ends.

There's no reason to mention him when she can already fight Near High-Ends.
Even if I did it wouldn’t change anything. I also want to point out however is why is she not relativistic with reaction/atk speed

Has Therefir made a separate calc account for the punches Deku made as well?
Considering each gear is one punch, each with a 60-90º movement, this could increase the result twofold!

If he made the first punch with the momentum of getting to Shigaraki, it would have to be excluded from the math, but otherwise, it's still a very significant increase

Updated Votes, the sandboxes, and the OP with the calculation, which I've added to my blog.

High 6-C Upgrades

Agree: TheRustyOne, Dalesean027, Therefir, Kingofwolves999, SuperStar, CloverDragon03, Eseseso, Mapl3Sy4up, Bruh, Shadowbokunohero, Mazdoesstuff,

Disagree:

Neutral:

Sub-Relativistic Upgrades

Agree: Dalesean027, Therefir, Kingofwolves999, SuperStar, CloverDragon03, Eseseso, Mapl3Sy4up, Bruh, Mazdoesstuff,

Disagree:

Neutral: TheRustyOne, Shadowbokunohero,

Split Profiles For Shigaraki and Bakugo

Agree: TheRustyOne, Dalesean027, Therefir, Kingofwolves999, SuperStar, CloverDragon03, Eseseso, Shadowbokunohero, Mapl3Sy4up, Bruh, Mazdoesstuff,

Disagree:

Neutral:

Quintuple Fa Jin Energy Rating

Agree: TheRustyOne, Dalesean027, Therefir, Kingofwolves999, SuperStar, CloverDragon03, Eseseso, Mapl3Sy4up, Bruh, Shadowbokunohero, Mazdoesstuff,

Disagree:

Neutral:

Not sure how else to phrase that. This is about Burnin getting a profile for herself along with the changes to Gentle and Koichi.

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Seems good to me.

Though am curious about adding Deku’s actual punches to the Gear Shift calc since ShigAFO didn’t know what was happening or could react until he was already launched into the sky.

Is the Howitzer Impact Cluster and Laser catch still unusable? Would be nice to have more Sub-Rel feat to show consistency
I already stated that the Howitzer calc was incorrect and wasn't dropped due to being an outlier.

Also the jet lasers are not accepted at being speed of light and this isn't the place to discuss otherwise.

Seems good to me.

Though am curious about adding Deku’s actual punches to the Gear Shift calc since ShigAFO didn’t know what was happening or could react until he was already launched into the sky.
Assuming that each punch is atleast at a 90 degree angle aka 1/4 of the total circumference his arm can swing, and considering that the shoulder width is 1/4th of a person's height yada yada, his arm is 62.25 centimeters in length or .6225 meters and the total circumference is 3.91 meters, so with different assumptions

Each Punch is 1/4 of the total: adds .9775 meters per punch with 5 punches, it adds 4.8875 meters
Each punch is 1/2 of the total: adds 1.955 meters per punch with 5 punches, it adds 9.775 meters

This is spitball math so give or take 1 or 2 meters because I doubt anything >10 will be added

Assuming that each punch is atleast at a 90 degree angle aka 1/4 of the total circumference his arm can swing, and considering that the shoulder width is 1/4th of a person's height yada yada, his arm is 62.25 centimeters in length or .6225 meters and the total circumference is 3.91 meters, so with different assumptions

Each Punch is 1/4 of the total: adds .9775 meters per punch with 5 punches, it adds 4.8875 meters
Each punch is 1/2 of the total: adds 1.955 meters per punch with 5 punches, it adds 9.775 meters

This is spitball math so give or take 1 or 2 meters because I doubt anything >10 will be added
Would adding the distance ShigAFO is launched be logical? He only starts coughing blood and looking around AFTER he gets that far up, and the “pow” symbols for Deku hitting him (showing the delayed sound) ends right before he reacts.

Would adding the distance ShigAFO is launched be logical? He only starts coughing blood and looking around AFTER he gets that far up, and the “pow” symbols for Deku hitting him (showing the delayed sound) ends right before he reacts.
Adding that distance? I don't know how much it is but uh I can get some more spitball math
Also if you guys want a REAL high end, the average 12 speed chain has 126 links, so .38*126 instead of 22

We need staff members to agree on the changes.

"Before making sweeping or significant changes to characters or verse pages, please start a thread in our Content Revision forum first, so that the suggestions may be evaluated by our Staff and our community at large, to ensure that they are acceptable. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Thread Moderators, Administrators, or Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions."

Here are the changes again, they are written in the OP as well.

Now for the scaling. I'm not going to go over everything that's already been accepted and is being used. I will just generalize the changes and show sandboxes.

The accepted calculations are:

Deku's 100% Attack Potency (Joint Training Arc) - 114.37 Gigatons of TNT (Large Island level) (Supporting feat)

Near High-End Nomu's Durability - 139.35 Gigatons of TNT (Large Island level)

Intercontinental Cruise Punch's Attack Potency - 4.33 Teratons of TNT (Small Country level+) (Supporting feat for Tier 6 in general, no one scales to this)

Lady Nagant's Bullet Speed (Dark Hero Arc) - Mach 5941 - (Massively Hypersonic+) (Supporting feat)

Lady Nagant's Bullet Speed (Final War Arc) - Mach 17155 (Sub-Relativistic)

TLDR: all of the High Hypersonic+ to Massively Hypersonic characters will become Sub-Relativistic.

This is excluding Number 6 and Koichi, who don't scale to any of this. In fact Koichi's scaling to Endeavor was agreed to be removed awhile ago, as Endeavor wasn't attacking Koichi seriously as he never used his Flashfire Fist. So Koichi's second key speed rating will just scale to Overclock's normal speed.

The AP upgrades will turn all of the 7-A+ to High 7-A characters to High 6-C. The At most 7-A+ characters will downscale to baseline High 6-C, which is 100 GT.

Verse Page: Showing the numbers they all scale to.

Sandbox 1: The majority of characters who'll be scaling to High 6-C and Sub-Relativistic, both new and old.

Shoto's All-Out War key becomes his Final War Arc key, as there's no reason to have both of them.

Same is true for basically anyone else who has an All-Out War key or Final Act Saga key. Tsukuyomi is an exception, as he has a different rating from his Final War Arc self.

Sandbox 2: Burnin's profile concept, Gentle's profile update, along with the changes for Koichi's speed.

To explain Burnin's scaling. Onima and Burnin are holding back two different Hell Spider "webs", they aren't connected. So they're both holding back a single attack. Burnin' is holding the attack back and Kido is taking care of whatever gets passed her. She was also shown to be injured from fighting Near High-Ends for over half an hour.

Sandbox 3: 8-B characters who won't be High 6-C, but are being upgraded in some way or form. Either in speed or just higher into 8-B.

Twice's new look for his profile is being suggested as well. Having a varies rating for his Double Quirk as he can make clones of other people with different strength.

All Might: All Might profile updated, making it a different sandbox because tabbers really don't like | that symbol being used.

All For One: All For One's new profile, I've switched his keys around to match with All Might's.

Tomura Shigaraki: Shigaraki's new profile, and I have a suggestion regarding this. I propose Shiggy gets a separate profile for his AFO or Post-Surgery self.

Please take note of Shigaraki's new abilities as well. How does what I have look? Don't hesitate to give any suggestions if you agree.

Katsuki Bakugo (Final Act) and Katsuki Bakugo (Pre-Final Act): Yeah, that's right. I'm suggesting we split Bakugo's profile in the same way we do with Izuku's.

How does what I have look? Feel free to give any suggestions on improving this if you agree.

Izuku Midoriya (Final Act): Since we don't know what percentage he is using, we're rating his new usage of his Quirk as just One For All until we're told otherwise. If we get confirmation this is 100% Full Cowl we'll just label it as that, and if it isn't we'll label it by whatever percentage it is.

Take note of Izuku's new abilities with Gearshift as well.

5 Times Fa Jin : This was suggested to me recently and I had similar thoughts. It's believed that Izuku's max Fa Jin energy storage should be 5X his own AP. As Izuku was capable of storing the energy from his Detroit Smash Quintuple, which was 5 rapid Detroit Smashes. With Gearshift it's an unknown amount higher, but Fa Jin should have a "max" limit of 5X his own AP. This suggestion would raise 45% Izuku's Fa Jin to 500 Gigatons.

Note: Faux 100% is not 500 GT in this case, just that 500 GT would be the max amount of energy he can store and unleash. As we aren't told Faux 100% was his max limit. Especially when he charged that energy just by flexing his legs or with repeated squats.

If this somehow leads to stacking "multipliers", I'm going to give a disagree faster than Gearshift.

Current Izuku's Fa Jin would be 696.75 GT and Large Island level+. This currently wouldn't scale to anyone, as this attack blew a hole into Shigaraki's body. Shigaraki might scale with his Quirks in the future, but I highly doubt anyone else except for that would scale to this.

Agree or Disagree with this?
Alright, so we gotta get some thread mods. Know any that can be tagged?

Oh, thank you very much Maverick Zero.

I'll still post the changes in a way that's not to overwhelming for any staff that takes a look at this.

Though I'd still suggesting reading the Scaling Characters and Sandboxes part of the OP at the least. If you want more details.

If you want to see the sandboxes and calculations you can find them in the OP. The calculations being used have been evaluated and accepted.

TLDR: The AP of the 7-A+ to High 7-A characters will be upgraded to High 6-C. The At most 7-A+ characters will downscale to baseline High 6-C, which is 100 GT. For speed, all of the High Hypersonic+ to Massively Hypersonic characters will become Sub-Relativistic.

The only exception being Number 6 and Koichi who have their own Massively Hypersonic reasoning, as they've been agreed to not scale to this.

However, I also suggest splitting some profiles up. To be more accurate I believe Shigaraki and Bakugo should get split profiles. Bakugo would be like Izuku with his Pre-Final Act and Final Act profiles. While Shigaraki will be split between his Pre-Surgery/AFO and Post-Surgery/AFO, whatever you want to call it.

You can see Bakugo and Shigaraki's profile concept in the sandboxes in the OP.

There's also a brand new character getting a profile, Endeavor's sidekick Burnin. Which I'd appreciate you'll look at along with Gentle and Twice's profile.

Burnin is scaling to the same High 6-C and Sub-Relativistic stuff, but Gentle's new tiers come from his own feats you can read.

Twice is profile is just giving him a Varies tier due to the kind of clones he can make, they vary in power depending on who he duplicates.

5 Times Fa Jin: This was suggested to me recently and I had similar thoughts. It's believed that Izuku's max energy storage and release for his Fa Jin Quirk should be 5X his own AP. Fa Jin is a Quirk that allows the user to build up kinetic energy for temporary storage and release.

Izuku is able to store the energy from his Detroit Smash Quintuple, which is 5 rapid Detroit Smashes. Meaning he stored in the energy that is 5X higher than his AP. And Izuku can release all of this energy at once, so his AP with Fa Jin should be 5X higher at maximum.

With Gearshift it's an unknown amount higher, but Fa Jin itself should have a "max" limit of 5X his own AP.

This suggestion would raise 45% Izuku's Fa Jin to a max of 500 GT.

Note: Faux 100% will not 500 GT in this case, just that 500 GT is the max amount of energy he can store and unleash.

Current Izuku's Fa Jin would be 696.75 GT. This currently wouldn't scale to anyone, as that 5X attack blew a hole into Shigaraki's body. Shigaraki might scale with his Quirks in the future, but I highly doubt anyone else except for that would scale to this.

Agree or Disagree with this?

Here are the current votes as well.

High 6-C Upgrades

Agree: TheRustyOne, Dalesean027, Therefir, Kingofwolves999, SuperStar, CloverDragon03, Eseseso, Mapl3Sy4up, Bruh, Shadowbokunohero, Mazdoesstuff, Maverick_Zero_X, DemonGodMitchAubin,

Disagree:

Neutral:

Sub-Relativistic Upgrades

Agree: Dalesean027, Therefir, Kingofwolves999, SuperStar, CloverDragon03, Eseseso, Mapl3Sy4up, Bruh, Mazdoesstuff, Maverick_Zero_X, DemonGodMitchAubin,

Disagree:

Neutral: TheRustyOne, Shadowbokunohero,

Split Profiles For Shigaraki and Bakugo

Agree: TheRustyOne, Dalesean027, Therefir, Kingofwolves999, SuperStar, CloverDragon03, Eseseso, Shadowbokunohero, Mapl3Sy4up, Bruh, Mazdoesstuff, Maverick_Zero_X, DemonGodMitchAubin,

Disagree:

Neutral:

Quintuple Fa Jin Energy Rating

Agree: TheRustyOne, Dalesean027, Therefir, Kingofwolves999, SuperStar, CloverDragon03, Eseseso, Mapl3Sy4up, Bruh, Shadowbokunohero, Mazdoesstuff, Maverick_Zero_X, DemonGodMitchAubin,

Disagree:

Neutral:

Not sure how else to phrase that. This is about Burnin getting a profile for herself along with the changes to Gentle and Koichi.

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back