• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

@TimmyTurnero

They're only 50 km away from the landing point yet we can see that the hole she made in the clouds, even after being pushed further open by the explosion, is still very far away from Endeavor and the others. I don't believe that size is accurate at all.
Well it says she is 50km away from the landing spot, an air spot somewhere in japan. It doesn’t necessarily say she is 50km away from where Endeavor is at the moment. Plus you have the consider they are constantly fighting and moving around and star’s giant which is over a kilometer tall just punched Shigaraki away like it was nothing. There’s a lot of factors at play that would allow them to end up at entirely new distances

Hey remember when Deku jumped up and powers up n nine gets scared and shoots him with lightning. The power up is shown to be a full body power up and the lightning still harms Deku yet Bakugo survives the lightning as well. Can this be used for scaling

Hey remember when Deku jumped up and powers up n nine gets scared and shoots him with lightning. The power up is shown to be a full body power up and the lightning still harms Deku yet Bakugo survives the lightning as well. Can this be used for scaling
Idk if lightning scales to blunt force dura. It also doesn't make much sense as 20% can break the bones of people who rival 8%

IDK, but in Ch. 98 of Vigilantes #6 uses some sort of wave to shut down the power of an entire city (Naruhata specifcally), wiki calls this electromagnetic manipulation, but how viable is that (though idk what to call it otherwise)

Think I’ve found a feat. When Aoyona shoots his final lazer at Nine then Nine blasts them away with a shockwave, i can actually find how large the shockwave is by using the tall as wall that is shown to use like 2 seconds before

Since Shigaraki seems to be escaping, I wonder who he’s going to shove New Order onto. Unless Vestige Star can command herself to stop destroying other quirks, whoever he’s going to give it to is in for a bad time.

Maybe he’s going to bully Endeavor, Jeanist or Hawks some more. They’re pretty close by, and AFO does have Search. He’s not going to give it to Deku, as fun as that would be. He could try the pilots but they might self destruct themselves.

Since Shigaraki seems to be escaping, I wonder who he’s going to shove New Order onto. Unless Vestige Star can command herself to stop destroying other quirks, whoever he’s going to give it to is in for a bad time.

Maybe he’s going to bully Endeavor, Jeanist or Hawks some more. They’re pretty close by, and AFO does have Search. He’s not going to give it to Deku, as fun as that would be. He could try the pilots but they might self destruct themselves.
I wish a quirkless character was introduced in the show beforehand, so that way they could get New Order

Movie featuring Afo during his prime and All Might fighting to the death, feats too high; outlier!!!
Feats ******* 8-A max; major downgrade for mha verse

um we can do what i do for avatar, the heat of the lightning should give them some resistance no?

It's already mentioned in the profile.

"Can ignore conventional durability (Can seriously injure 20% Deku with a single lightning strike, as well as Dynamight even though he wasn't the main target)".

Kaminari was able to tank it just fine so no it doesn't have any 8-A force behind it.

It's already mentioned in the profile.

"Can ignore conventional durability (Can seriously injure 20% Deku with a single lightning strike, as well as Dynamight even though he wasn't the main target)".

Kaminari was able to tank it just fine so no it doesn't have any 8-A force behind it.
Oh so the force behind it isn’t going to be used for scaling?

whats wrong with kaminari scaling to 8-A

Denki absorbed the bolt, right?
There's no mention of that, they used Kaminari has a lightning rod, and even if that were the case what about it? If the lightning had 8-A force then he just wouldn't be able to withstand it nor absorb it.

I mean he broke the cables, and he was restrained far more heavily than any of the Near High-Ends. In fact it took all of Jeanist's concentration to keep Machia pinned.

While one, possibly even two Near High-Ends were unable to break those cables.

And I'd like to say once again, the Doctor considers the Nomu to be quite strong, but calls Machia a calamity. He was far more excited to hear Machia was coming, than seeing multiple Near High-Ends walking around. At the least he shouldn't be scaling below the High-Ends.
Wasn't Machia also under the effects of the sleeping potion? Iirc he was slowly losing strength that entire time.

Also, the Nomu totally survived the explosion, it was just the “burst” command from Shigaraki that killed it.

If it’s head is intact, it’s alive. Rule of all Nomu.

I'm trying to calc two lifting strength feats...well one is a possible lifting strength feat, while the other is definitely one
I'll post the calcs here later

I don’t think AFO can use New Order to stop New Order because Star’s vestige isn’t allowing him to do so.

Every other vestige in AFO is shaded out with no detail, showing they’re not completely formed and/or AFO‘s will has overpowered them and turned them into mere shadows so he can use their quirks at will. Meanwhile, Star’s vestige has retained its form completely and is, by all means, still sentient even tho it’s been stolen, which is probably what her Rule has affected.

It’s like how Deku NEEDED the 2nd and 3rd user’s permission to use their quirks. They weren’t letting him, so he couldn’t, but now with consent, he can.

Itd look bad to just blur out all the heroes wouldn’t? I don’t see the point in drawing in 20+ Dead people who we wont ever see again and who contribute to nothing.

Horikoshi isn’t lazy. Even if it is just a stylistic choice born from laziness, that’s what I choose my headcanon to be. Like how the OFA Vestiges when we first saw them were just shadows with no real details.

Back