• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

IMG_2843.png

Here we see that the overclock vestige Number 6 sees is actually himself.
We later see that this vestige is actually AFO

IMG_2842.png

This would mean that its Afo that appears during that instance, similar to Afo taking over Tomura no?

I’ve thought what if Number 6 represented the amount of quirks he could take (he doesn’t know) and he has the afo quirk.
Afo would be testing this body take over and it would explain how he know transferring his quirk would transfer his mind over as well. This would be the experiment or something like that. Yall know what im trying to say.

World Heroes 100% Deku does this weird thing where he changes colour a few times with sheer speed. Inb4 “lightspeed via Color shifting phenomenon“ calcs begin.

I will try to post Star's profile this Sunday, or whenever the chapter comes out for you guys. However I'd like to have the okay from the majority before doing so, I'm not certain if I explained everything on her profile correctly.
I'm not a fan of saying this, getting kudos, and being ignored anyway. Especially when a lot of that is obviously coming from my sandbox.

Also I don't know if Cassie is her actual name, since with the leaks it sounds like it was a nickname or shorten version of her name. Either way the name portion of her profile will have to be changed later on.

Would the Stars & Stripes profile have Unknown for he physical stats without her New Order boost, or do we have any idea on how strong she is naturally?

Edit: Also, those Tiamat Missiles are outside help as she requires other people to launch them, so they should be removed.

Edit: Also Also, I really don't agree with that durability scaling of the Fist Bump.

Last edited:
There is no reason to rate her strength without New Order, as she almost always has it active and as you said, it would be just unknown.

My Hero Academia profiles where we have no idea of their physical strength we just put the power of their Quirks, such as Jiro, Endeavor, Dabi, etc.

She did tank some force of that nuke without her super strength on.

And her pilot buddy was confident that she would be able to crush his jet to the point it’d explode with her giant, which seems to mimic her strength, just blown up to a much larger size. The missiles were threatening to rip her own arm off despite the giant being the one to catch them.

Edit: Also, those Tiamat Missiles are outside help as she requires other people to launch them, so they should be removed.

Edit: Also Also, I really don't agree with that durability scaling of the Fist Bump.
They being external help is no reason to delete them, she has the authority and power to call on those missiles and in a fight taking place in the world of My Hero she should be perfectly capable of summoning the missiles. This is just standard preparation. Goku literally has a button to call on Zeno sama in his profile equipment, but that's obviously not in character and restricted.

Her giant air hand was at the epicenter of the explosion and given her enormous size her air body must have taken a massive portion of the explosion.

Last edited:
The giant and Star are not equal in strength period (And Shigaraki was weakened). I'm not certain if Star was even in the blast radius, can you provide where she was in comparison to the blast?

I’m pretty certain the air giant is invulnerable, but it is clear that forces enacted upon the giant can effect Star. She literally says the missiles her giant caught were going to rip off HER elbow.

Star’s last shown position was pretty damn close to the laser, and she wasn’t shown escaping at the last second, and she’s even shown being blasted backwards. She also is decently close enough that with her naked eye she can clearly see Shigaraki’s decay safehole.

Invulnerable is a NLF (Pretty sure if that is destroyed, she'd be destroyed too), but it seems like whatever forces act on the giant seem to affect her in some ways.

But the explosion was less powerful than the missiles just flying? It was going to rip off her arms, yet the force of the explosion did nothing?

Invulnerable is a NLF (Pretty sure if that is destroyed, she'd be destroyed too), but it seems like whatever forces act on the giant seem to affect her in some ways.

But the explosion was less powerful than the missiles just flying? It was going to rip off her arms, yet the force of the explosion did nothing?
6-C force missiles, simply built different

Maybe it just has to do with movement? I really doubt all the damage received by the air giant would be reflected on her, but since the missiles moved the giant, she had to move with it as well.

Last edited:
The damage doesn’t transfer, but the movements of the giant and Star herself seem to be linked.

If the giant moves, she moves with it. The missiles were pulling her giant’s arm, meaning her own arm was being pulled with the same force. But her giant doesn’t teleport force to Star, they just move together.

I struggle to find a decent comparison. But it’s like a person wearing a full body suit to control a robot; their movements are identical, and the full body suit will force the person to mimic any movement the robot makes, but if the robot is hit by an explosion, the suit isn’t going to explode too.

Note: Since we don't know Star's CA, I just used the average for a human which is 0.68 m^2. She's obviously bigger than that, so the results would be somewhat higher.

Should I make that a calc, or would it be worthless? It would be for her none amp self so I think it's fine?

Her total body surface area is easily 3.481 m^2 (1.7405m^2 since only the part facing the explosion would receive the energy), assuming she is as tall as All Might (220 cm) and 17.6% less heavier (210.1 kilograms).

The average man is 17.6% heavier than the average woman.

CA is less than half of the bodies surface area, I guess using half of that would be fine? But I think maybe sticking with 0.68 m^2 might be better, for low ball sake. Because I highly doubt she'll be equal to All Might in height, certain she's going to be smaller and I don't want to change all of these results when her height is revealed.

Also the explosion yield page is confusing me. The example formula is fine, but I'm not certain how am I suppose to write this with a half sphere.

"The surface area of a sphere is A = 4πr^2. This is relevant because when an explosion occurs, the energy of said explosion radiates outwards as a sphere, unless obstructed. If it happens on the ground the explosion is restricted in the downwards direction and hence only expands in half a sphere, meaning A = (4πr^2)/2. Other surface areas are imaginable as well."

Using the example, the results change when I do it like this (7000) / (4π((30)^2))/2 or this (7000) / (4π((30)^2)/2.

Which way of writing this is correct, I assume the latter is correct?

Using the example, the results change when I do it like this (7000) / (4π((30)^2))/2 or this (7000) / (4π((30)^2)/2.

Which way of writing this is correct, I assume the latter is correct?
Yeah the formula on the explosion page was badly written, just use this:

(7000)/(4pi((30)^2))/2

Last edited:
Deku punches so fast that his fist turns white. Clearly this is Color shifting, an event which happens as an object approaches the speed of light. SOL Deku confirmed. /s

Back