• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

I’ve read all of Kaiju no. 8 (its still an ongoing series) and im pretty disappointed with its page.
Apparently an explosion that can be viewed from an altitude so high that u can see the entire country+earth curvature is town level…

Korosensei begins teaching all of the students of Class 1-A, replacing all teachers, at the beginning of their UA experience.

How powerful are they by the beginning of the war arc?

Korosensei is allowed to teach all his assassination techniques without restriction. He also has free access to all information on all students and their quirks, even OFA.

I’ve read all of Kaiju no. 8 (its still an ongoing series) and im pretty disappointed with its page.
Apparently an explosion that can be viewed from an altitude so high that u can see the entire country+earth curvature is town level…
It doesn't have enough fans yet. Maybe after it gets an anime.

Korosensei begins teaching all of the students of Class 1-A, replacing all teachers, at the beginning of their UA experience.

How powerful are they by the beginning of the war arc?

Korosensei is allowed to teach all his assassination techniques without restriction. He also has free access to all information on all students and their quirks, even OFA.
Those with stealth and speed type quirks would get the most benefit out of assassin training

Y’all know how rusty made this thread? Imagine one day he says “the thread has come to it’s conclusion, it can be closed now.” Then a staff just locks it lol

Y’all know how rusty made this thread? Imagine one day he says “the thread has come to it’s conclusion, it can be closed now.” Then a staff just locks it lol
Ordinary users can't ask for general discussion threads to be closed on a whim.

no they said it themselves they couldnt and used kimi as a lightning rod. which is why i normally dont agree with mhs+ mha.. unless its max speed deku which isnt perm
The question was about 100% OFA Deku and Bakugo. 8%/20% Deku and Bakugo weren't able to react.

I have noticed something weird on Deku's notable battles, and that is the use of keys like like Joint Training Arc 5% and 20%.

Is this allowed? It would be cool to be able to use 8% Deku but with all his current skills and mindset.

Last edited:
I have noticed something weird on Deku's notable battles, and that is the use of things like Joint Training Arc 5% and 20%.

Is this allowed? It would be cool to be able to use 8% Deku but with all his current skills.
In his Deku vs Joseph thread they said that wasn’t usable so probably not

It shouldn't be impossible for current Deku to hold back his percentage usage to 5% or even 8% but unless he shows it there is no way to know for sure.

I was wondering if Lady Nagant could scale from the power of her self-destruction. I know she was severely injured but the blast triggering off inside her body should balance things out.

I was wondering if Lady Nagant could scale from the power of her self-destruction. I know she was severely injured but the blast triggering off inside her body should balance things out.

Given that she was essentially "one-shot" by it, I'd consider it a bit unlikely for her to scale for it even though we can say she took the entire value of the calc.

I have doubt towards her Striking Strength fully scaling to 45% Deku to be honest. A Mountain level+ elbow from Shigaraki to the stomach made Deku vomit out blood and visibly experience a great deal of pain... a Rifle slam to the stomach from Lady Nagant made Deku say "Ack!" in pain but is clearly not anywhere near the same level of damage or pain that Shigaraki inflicted.

I'm not certain of her durability either.

But I don't get your point about Nagant. Are you saying people can't scale to another with a hit to the gut unless they make them cough up blood? 45% Izuku is downscaling to 550 MT because of how much damage Shigaraki did to him, why does Nagant have to be as strong as Shigaraki to scale whatsoever?

Her hurting Izuku with her attack means nothing? Her attack hurt Izuku, so she scales to his durability. The simplest scaling their is, I don't see what her attack doing less damage means to you. She isn't as strong as Shigaraki, what is the problem here?

But I don't get your point about Nagant. Are you saying people can't scale to another with a hit to the gut unless they make them cough up blood? 45% Izuku is downscaling to 550 MT because of how much damage Shigaraki did to him, why does Nagant have to be as strong as Shigaraki to scale whatsoever?
Her hurting Izuku with her attack means nothing? Her attack hurt Izuku, so she scales to his durability. The simplest scaling their is.

No, I'm just saying if that's the damage Deku takes a Mountain level+ attack then it's hard to say that Lady Nagant is solidly at that level when she doesn't produce anywhere near the same amount of damage.

"Hurting someone" to scale to their durability is a nebulous term given that depending on who you're scaling and how that can vary from giving them a scratch, to making them express pain, to breaking their limbs, to making them cough up blood, etc.

Making someone express pain by a hit to the stomach that they weren't expecting isn't "the simplest scaling there is" IMO.

If Uraraka slapped 45% Deku in the face and gave him a mark/slight bruise, would we say she has Mountain level+ striking strength and is thousands of times stronger than base Deku? Or is it more likely that Deku is just a human character and minor things like expressing pain or getting tiny marks would happen to him regardless of whether he is using One For All or not?

Who is a tech whiz here? Did imgur website region block or something since I've never been able to find a solution to this issue even when I'm the one posting imgur links here?

Who is this?

That Nomu would have been too OP if it survived all that Shigaraki survived + the missiles explosion + self destruction.

Looks like there isn't anyone close by for AFO to pass New Order apart from the pilots unless another hero arrives soon.

I have doubt towards her Striking Strength fully scaling to 45% Deku to be honest. A Mountain level+ elbow from Shigaraki to the stomach made Deku vomit out blood and visibly experience a great deal of pain... a Rifle slam to the stomach from Lady Nagant made Deku say "Ack!" in pain but is clearly not anywhere near the same level of damage or pain that Shigaraki inflicted.
Deku is already downscaling from the damage inflicted by Shigaraki, if Lady Nagant made Deku vomit blood with her rifle, then the weapon would not only scale, but it would be just as strong as Shigaraki.

But that's not the case here, hence why she and Deku are baseline 7-A+ while Shigaraki is higher than that.

Back