• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

My Hero Academia General Discussion Thread #18

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
This is the first discussion thread for the My Hero Academia manga on the new forum.

MAJOR SPOILERS for anime-only's, there will be unmarked spoilers for the MHA Manga.

Edit: Please do not link to any illegal manga sites when leaks come out.
The only legal way to read the manga is through Viz.com and mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp, to my knowledge.

Edit: We've reached Bingo quite awhile ago. It was back in Chapter 290,, which came out in 11/9/20... That was over a year ago. Does Aoyama being revealed count as an unexpected betrayal? Since people were going back and fourth, and a lot were convinced it was Toru from the previous chapter

DagP1Qr.png

Edit: New Bingo Card for the final arc.

nZhVz1v.png

Last edited:
Just one question about the forum move since I have no idea where else to ask. So the character pages will all stay on Fandom, but the forum discussions will be here correct? And the "Watch" button is the same thing as the follow button right?

Early leak/translation of a small part of the last page: "Predicament. Predecessor... coming!!!"
Looks like we might get another quirk unlock after all.

First few spoiler images for 286 are out. Once again, Deku proves himself an utter monster on par with Shiggy. Biting into AFO’s tendrils like a rabid dog, in absolute rage? Looking like he’s about to transform into an actual demon? This is what I live for.

Also new site is weird, gonna have to get used to it.

Can someone explain what the **** is going on , AFO is literally inside shigaraki, Deku apparently turned into a demon , OFA dream shit. AFO almost stole/decayed deku. WTF.

Can someone explain what the **** is going on , AFO is literally inside shigaraki, Deku apparently turned into a demon , OFA dream shit. AFO almost stole/decayed deku. WTF.
AFO is on his shit, Deku is pissed, and the OFA quirk protection program kicked in.

Thank goodness Deku has that firewall of 8 different people installed.

So Todo has pseudo-flight since he's preventing Bakugo and Enji from plummeting down to the ground. No scans though.

Im confused but basically: Aizawa loses his quirk, Bakugo got hit by the quirk stealing thing, shigaraki gets possesed by AFO, also who did gigantomachia kill?

Also someone correct me if im wrong because as i just said I am confused

Im confused but basically: Aizawa loses his quirk, Bakugo got hit by the quirk stealing thing, shigaraki gets possesed by OFA, also who did gigantomachia kill?

Also someone correct me if im wrong because as i just said I am confused
Aizawa didn’t lose his quirk, he cut off his leg before it took effect.

Bakugo got stabbed but he’ll deal with it.

shiggy is a shell for AFO at this point.

Machia hasn’t killed any named characters (or at least hasn’t been confirmed), but he’s been stomping through whole cities, killing hundreds if not thousands.

So then why is gigantomachia killed a hero crossed off, and also hero/student loses power?
He’s killed plenty of heroes. Just not confirmed if he’s killed any of the ones we know of. And it’s “hit by quirk erasing bullet” not specifically the bullet actually working :)

Shiggy rocking everyone's shit in battle aside from maybe deku was his redemption. Shiggy doesn't owe crap to society.

We also got some feats from the spoilers, Deku was able to break AFO's tendrils with just his teeth, something not even weakened All Might could do using all his strength. Deku's punch pulverized part of Shigaraki's cheeks, but ultimately missed. We got a new way to use Blackwhip as some kind of armor, and of course Deku displayed [[Rage Power]].

We also got some feats from the spoilers, Deku was able to break AFO's tendrils with just his teeth, something not even weakened All Might could do using all his strength. Deku's punch pulverized part of Shigaraki's cheeks, but ultimately missed. We got a new way to use Blackwhip as some kind of armor, and of course Deku displayed [[Rage Power]].
When someone’s teeth is stronger than punches. That is when you know something is wrong

I hope we see more of berserk Deku while this vestige battle is going on. Really want to see him going all out, would suck if we only got a slight glance of this.

I think Shiggy's redemption is coming
More like atonement like Endeavor's, at most, and even then, I highly doubt Shiggy regrets anything he did. And as with Enji's words, he has already killed too many people and responsible for potentially countless more.

Back