• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Character in Your Favorite Verses

But anyway the antagonist of that particular genre should be killed by a thousand man firing squad using anti-tank rifles.

ngl but it's really weird and terrible as hell when I read it for the first time,but somehow I don't feel anything at all when I read it again for now (just like I read NTR like I said above) anyways I will add reactive evolution to my profile
it happens to me as well lol, stuff like that doesnt makes me feel anything anymore, I am too f#ck3d up in IRL that my mind already is okay with these stuff

Just cause I like this thread I'll list some more verses.

KonoSuba: Megumin. Yunyun close in second though.

Mob Psycho: Purple haired girl that Shigeo saved in season 2 (no idea what her name was).

Deltarune (Technically still Undertale in terms of the same general verse but why not): Uh..........Ralsei I guess? Oh maybe Noelle, actually.

SCP Foundation: Well...does the blonde girl from the Confinement series count? Also the black haired one with tattoos that was in the Infinite Ikea. Those are the only two I can really think of for the verse that are remotely attractive.

HighSchool DXD (Nowhere near my favorites but just due to the nature of the thread): I don't care for ecchi anime, but there are definitely a lot of attractive characters in here. ...I'd go with Koneko, Gasper, and Asia for my main three choices. Pretty much everyone in the main group aside from Issei is hot though.

JoJo's: Kekw not a lot of choices here. Probably Lisa Lisa, maybe young Erina. Oh there's also Trish I guess.

Nanatsu No Taizai (These day I'm bordering on blatantly disliking it but why not): Diane or Elizabeth, not much thought needed for this one imo.

Overpowered Hero (Definitely a solid anime but I'm not huge on it and it's pretty forgettable): Probably Ariadoa, Ristarte herself is fine though.

That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime (Good anime but only remembered it because of Greatsage's pfp): Milim, no debate.

Just cause I like this thread I'll list some more verses.

KonoSuba: Megumin. Yunyun close in second though.
ER-E2k9WsAApBPz.jpg

Rinne likes lolis uwu
Stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop.

(Also in my defense, most of the hot characters I mentioned for verses are full grown women, if not even particularly large in certain respects 👀)

Why did no one point out the other guy who said Megumin for KonoSuba???????????????????????

Back