• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Attractive Character in Your Favorite Verses

i’m not even attracted to all these characters so instead this is my most attractive or closest to being attractive character in every verse list

pokemon: cynthia? lucario? N? idk guys???

MCU: black widow

undertale&deltarune: undyne

steven universe: garnet

beastars: louis aw **** yes uwu

zootopia: nick wilde. i like judy too but nah nick is no.1 for me x3

gravity falls: idk... rumble mcskumish is ripped so why not?

sam raimi spiderman: mary jane

101 dalmatian street: deliah, only determined by personality tho not appearance since she’s literally a talking dog

samurai jack: samurai jack ._.

kipo and the age of wonderbeasts: the fitness raccoons

minecraft: uhhhh this is tricky because i don’t find blocks attractive and the focus is gameplay rather than characters so they don’t have much personality or anything..? the iron golems are pretty ripped with huge pecs so i’ll go with them

beastars: louis aw **** yes uwu

zootopia: nick wilde.
6548861ffd30ea8c9f1431241f377ff48cffe16er1-960-540v2_hq.jpg

Puella Magi Verse: for a character that i’d say is attractive i’d choose Elisa, also because she’s old enough for that to not be weird (i know the profile says she’s 13-14 but i’ll get around to changing that eventually)

Overlord (idk if it'd still be in my top 10's but I'll put it here as a filler and cause I still like it): Idk tbh. I'm not a huge Albedo fan. Shalltear isn't bad but her other form kind of kills it for me. I don't even remember their names but that redhead Ainz gave a potion to and the blonde mage that could fly and got killed by Shalltear were both good. Nabe is also up there. Edit: Oh shit how did I forget about Lupisregina. She's easily number 1.
Eh Im not sure you should count them as number one if secondary forms kills it for you, Lupisregina is a lycanthrope and while we haven't seen her secondary form we know she has it from authors notes/word of god. And considering shalltears appearance as a true vampire... I wouldn't be confident in the idea she'd look much better. Hetermorphs in general aren't made/meant to look attractive in their true forms (Also going off the authors tweets/hints/her text it's suspected albedo is either a gug or a nalfeshnee)

Similarly we know nabe's true form would be near identical to pandora's actor, so not quite as horrifying but still worthy of note.

Solution, or cz would work better imo, they're similarly attractive and their true forms are a blob of blue goo that can change shape (Slime girl enthusiast eat your hearts out! Actually don't she's highly acidic and enjoys melting people alive) While cz doesn't have a secondary form, as she's an automaton, instead she simply has no facial expressions.... Though one must question if she actually has accurate physiology below her outfit, as again she is a machine.

Yuris another solid choice though she's undead the only notable thing about her is her ability to remove her head. It's held on by a ribbon and is easily removed

I can't believe I just spent time anaylzing what overlord women would be to your taste.... I apologize

Last edited:
The difference is that I've only seen Shalltear in her real form, out of them. For Lupis, I've only seen in her human form, and just knowing she has one that isn't very visually appealing isn't a big deal.

Back