• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.

WeeklyBattles said:
r/www will unironically ban you for using calcs
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/6/6c/Now-thats-what-i-call-******-yikes-58628720.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/278?cb=20190818234302

Archie Sonic BIG TIME. Most of his hax abiliteis are one-offs that never reappear in the series. Fatehax is completely inconsistent. Type 8 is bs and the other characters also recovered from the ultimate annihilator.

I saw one where someone made a Primarch vs the US Military match on SB and most said every Primarch but Magnus gets nuked and even Magnus was being discussed as iffy.

Doesn't the army get stomped by most 7-Cs lol? Hell I think an 8-B will do a lot of damage. Speed is a big factor too. I'd say any Hypersonic character would be too much as well.

EmperorRorepme said:
@ChocomilkAlex You trying to start a war there buddy?
4-B Primarchs is definitely wank though... @PsychoW
ShadowWarrior is out here saying that Goku is wanked so yeah let the war commence.

Joaco0902 said:
Nathan Drake.

Have you see his profile? At most he's 9-B because he can "stomp people wearing military armor", but he has to remove their helmet and attack them on the head to actually deal any damage with his blows.

Those RPG explosions that are linked on the durability section aren't hitting him directly, and the creator confirmed that when his "health bar" depletes, it isn't supposed to represent health, rather his luck running out:

https://www.cnet.com/news/uncharteds-developers-just-revealed-a-bizarre-secret-about-nathan-drake/
You know what? I'm gonna make a CRT after this whole forum change thing.

Well there is more funny wank that I hear

Sans is the most powerful character in Undertale because he is the most difficult boss

2B Undyne The Undying because she has 99 attacks and defense, which puts it at the same level as Chara

Chara can slash the Presence and The One Above All because he can atteck the player who Omnipotence

Annoying Dog and Tori Bot are Tier 0 because they are the embodiment of Author

Goku can defeat the character X because he can destroy the planet with a finger or because he fight gods or my favorite Ultra Instinct can dodge anything

5D or 1A Master Hand

Also, Tier 0 Yukari Yakomo because she can manipulate the boundaries between omnipotence and Nigh-omnipotence
Immeasurable speed Reimu Hakurie because she can float out of reality

1A Darkside and 1A Superman, Flash and Doomsday via scaling to him

and 10D Crash Bandicoot

Kwonto96 said:
No character being wanked is a fact, these are all opinions.
It is a fact in the context of the standards of the wiki. Out of context, though, it is true that these are just opinions. There does not exist an objective, accurate, and simultaneously useful of determining what characters are more useful than what other characters.

MindControl116 said:
Kwonto96 said:
It is a fact in the context of the standards of the wiki. Out of context, though, it is true that these are just opinions. There does not exist an objective, accurate, and simultaneously useful of determining what characters are more useful than what other characters.
Well obliged.

MindControl116 said:
Kwonto96 said:
"Earth is flat" is also an opinion. Opinions can be wrong

I would very much argue that's not an opinion, I would argue that's just a false claim. Opinions, at least per the definition that I normally see used, are the type of statement that don't strictly have a definite truth-value assigned to them, such as "coffee tastes great" or "green sucks."

MindControl116 said:
I would very much argue that's not an opinion, I would argue that's just a false claim. Opinions, at least per the definition that I normally see used, are the type of statement that don't strictly have a definite truth-value assigned to them, such as "coffee tastes great" or "green sucks."
After thinking about it, it should be neither. It's a belief that is contradicted by reality.

After thinking about it, it should be neither. It's a belief that is contradicted by reality.

Yeah, that's why I said false claim. It can be proven that "the Earth is flat" is false. That's what I meant.

The wanks that annoy me the most are:

Jojo character wanks, it just irratates me on how they wank these characters like Giorno's GER or DIO when he gained World over Heaven and these fans kept saying either of these characters can wipe every verse. It was stated by annoying amount of Jojo fans that DIO WoH (World over Heaven) or also known as Heaven Ascension DIO can wipe every verse because no one can see his stand and he controls the universe and warp time, also that he beaten Giorno meaning he is the strongest eva! Well...no Heaven Ascension DIO can be beaten by various characters that have more Hax that DIO would be envy off and this continued to a point of rabid JoJo fans attacking people saying no one can beat Heaven Ascension DIO except for Jotaro.

Another wank is Undertale and it just pisses me off since most of their feats are mostly ambigious and I think Undyne was about mountain level at most.

RWBY and Steven Universe both have immense wanks and trust me there annoying since RWBY wanks uses the NLF too much to where people treat RWBY verse as a joke. I saw one where Yang beats Makoto from BlazBlue or that she beats Tifa and its accurate I just laugh at these so much. With Steven Universe well...I am not sure why people wank Steven to 3-A and then 2-A when in Kaiju form in Steven Universe Future...the hell? No Steven at best is 5-B and the Gems doesn't show much feats that consider them that strong at best they are either tier 6 or 5.

Saitama is another overly wanked character and its been stated multiple times in this thread on why he is wanked so much to a point it just pisses everyone off in a VS battle. I swear I have seen Superman, Goku or even Dante getting wanked but people kept wanking Saitama to a point where its not even funny. I saw one thread somewhere that Boros is stronger than Third Form Frieza...yeah you heard that right and I sighed and shook my head in annoyance. Now you must guess how strong is Saitama in the old thread I saw? Well they say Saitama is stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku...No, no Saitama isn't at best he is country level.

Back