• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most lowballed character, in your opinion

I still laugh thinking about the "Bloodborne has slow bullets" argument.
It's almost like bullets, lightning, lasers and other stuff are slowed down for our benefit in works of fiction so we can see the action unfold.

It's no fun just staring at a screen with everything being over in a blink of an eye.

Games would be unfair if you couldn't react to any of the attacks coming your way as well, which is why they're visible on-screen.

There is even downplay for Star Wars characters where I saw Anakin and Ashoka lose to...Qrow and Raven from RWBY.

The person said Anakin and Ashoka are city level and Qrow and Raven are country level.

RWBY characters are pretty wanked. Some people think that Kharn the Betrayer loses to Yang.

Grrr, the warhammer guys are only 8-C because they can't bust planets (lol).

I was planning on making a ton of respect threads for them on reddit, but I lost my account. Probably for the better

Amaterasu from Okami is another one, simply because she's a wolf.

People also like to dismiss Okami's feats as being "metaphorical" despite them happening on-screen.

Warhammer is probably one, people often who aren't educated in the verse genuinely pit Robert Baratheon against Sigmar and Karl Franz

I also think Nioh (even though there's only William Adams on this site) and Sekiro get the nasty end. Nioh is understandable since the main character is somehow Country Level, but somehow dies from falling from a height that even 9-Cs would survive.

Sekiro gets into quite a few samurai stomp matches, since I know some people who genuinely think Jin Sakai is comparable to him lol.

Otherwise, uh, Cthulhu Mythos rarely ever gets enough credit, and people I know often assume at a glance that it's weak because of a lack of epic fights. Fire Emblem counts since, people often can't guess that the characters would be superhuman already tanking huge spells.

To be fair, almost no one outside this wiki rates the Cthulhu Mythos as high as we do.

That said, most of them think it's 2-A/Low 1-C for some reason.

I think it's mostly a concept of an Outerverse or Boundless that's foreign to most people, people rarely ever go higher since space and time tends to be the end-all and be-all

I picked up Nioh 2 and I really want to do a profile for the Shiftling but that would require me scouring a lot of yokai profiles, and also keeping aware of the scaling chain in the Niohverse.

Warhammer is probably one, people often who aren't educated in the verse genuinely pit Robert Baratheon against Sigmar and Karl Franz

I also think Nioh (even though there's only William Adams on this site) and Sekiro get the nasty end. Nioh is understandable since the main character is somehow Country Level, but somehow dies from falling from a height that even 9-Cs would survive.

Sekiro gets into quite a few samurai stomp matches, since I know some people who genuinely think Jin Sakai is comparable to him lol.

Otherwise, uh, Cthulhu Mythos rarely ever gets enough credit, and people I know often assume at a glance that it's weak because of a lack of epic fights. Fire Emblem counts since, people often can't guess that the characters would be superhuman already tanking huge spells.
Ah yeah forget that William Adams and Sekiro gets brutally downplayed...

Shame Fire Emblem gets badly downplayed to where people said a bunch of 9-B stomps every single Fire Emblem characters even the deities.

Spacebattles has it in spades. They downplayed Amaterasu to "wolf level", whatever that means.
This is probably what it means lol.

I mean, GoW 4 already gave us far higher feats than anything in the Greek Saga so far.

Would be cool to see. I don't think it'll give us something higher than Low 1-C though.

Imagine High 1-B Kratos

Hilarious part is they downplayed Okami because they were mad that it can give Halo a run for its money.

God good I felt like my brain just died.

who tf is actually downplaying okami cause the feats are metaphorical you dont get metaphorical from spinning a galaxy with wind,
either way, yu-gi-oh, people downplay the game cause they are just cards and not real beings, even though dm, zexal, gx, arc-V, 5Ds, Vrains etc show cards exist and can use their powers, not mentioning zexal with 96 threatening to an entire galaxy, that we can see him start to destroy on screen

Yeah Let's go with galaxy size Because they refer to the astral world as a world and Because it looks like a galaxy
Even though it's been stated to be a universe multiple times and an alternate world which should mirror our world and our world is clearly a universe since in the end of zexal the human world was shown and it was a yellow weird galaxy looking thingy so they don't refer to the earth when they mention the human world

I just realised that Beyblade Metal series are basically higher than freaking planet level in vs wiki...weird huh? Do you guys think the OG Beyblade series are around city level since Brooklyn kinda destroyed the city with his powers? If thats the case then Beyblade pretty much is city level and the Metal series top tiers is multiversal level...

I just realised that Beyblade Metal series are basically higher than freaking planet level in vs wiki...weird huh? Do you guys think the OG Beyblade series are around city level since Brooklyn kinda destroyed the city with his powers? If thats the case then Beyblade pretty much is city level and the Metal series top tiers is multiversal level...
Tfw a kid with a stylized spinning top hits harder than the HST.

Back