• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your least favourite character in your favourite verse.

Jesus christ i just imagined K. Rool turning Cinder Fall into a new cape, holy **** that is a bad mental image

Lady whats her face from the resident evil 3 remake in Realm of the Mad God: she gets murdered by the 9 gazillion tier 7s in the verse

Rias gremory in the DC comics, gets along with everyone although some like Spectre, Constatine, Dr. Fate and The Phantom Stranger would intervene in any attempt to get New Familiars, but as long as her name does not reach Nerón or Trigon everything is fine until a new crisis happens jaajaj

Last edited:
Team RWBY in BlazBlue: They would try to fight the villains and Blake would complain about Faunus rights but gets a reality check by Makoto Nanaya (A Beastkin) who is proud of her race and is friends with human and high in the military. Also Blake realises who Jubei and Kokonoe are and bitch about having Faunus rights but Jubei let’s get down gently while Kokonoe pretty much tells Blake to shut the hell up.

Also they would try and take down Terumi on her own since they are cocky enough to think they can do it but is yeeted with ease by the low tiers of BlazBlue.

Funny enough they would probably try and face Ragna thinking he is a monster but they ends up getting yeeted very badly.

Yogurt in Magi: Solos a majority of the verse but gets stomped by the god tiers. Ugo alone should stomp.

Anos in PMMM: Should clear a majority of the verse but stops at the god tiers.

Captain Marvel (Carol) in Nasuverse: Oh boy...she would probably ruin the whole Magi secret causing issues and given during the Holy Grail War (depending if it’s the Fate/Stay Night or Fate/Apocrypha or even Fate/Grand Order one) she would try to act like the best and she would get hax stomped pretty horribly.

Captain Marvel in Ergenverse: A random peak 1st Step cultivator considers forcing her to be a concubine but realizes she isn't particularly easy on the eyes and just wills her into a pet or something.

Shinji Matou in Fairy Tail: Shinji acts like an entitled asshole to everyone and talks hot shit but gets his ass kicked by the low tiers.

Anything aside Cinder pls, we don't want Capt. Marvel 2.0 bandwagon here lel
can't pass this up now. Cinder Fall in Marvel.

She gets whupped on by any hero who matters after people realize she's just yet another Saturday morning cartoon villain they gotta deal with. special points if Captain Marvel does it. worst episode of Avengers Assemble ever.

Cinder Fall in Marvel.

She gets whupped on by any hero who matters after people realize she's just yet another Saturday morning cartoon villain they gotta deal with. special points if Captain Marvel does it. worst episode of Avengers Assemble ever.

Uh, Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) in Dragon Ball. She gets obliterated, absorbed, hakai'd, erased, etc. She's really not doing anything to anyone Buu Saga and onward.

My actual favorite verse is One Piece, but unfortunately there wouldn't be anything that could be done to stop her, unless they manage to use certain hax to take her down.

Keyaru in Slimeverse.

Uhhh... I think he might actually try to live a decent life in this place. His entire personality is all about rape and revenge and, since being in another world robs him of that, it may discard him of his undesirable traits and, depending on which timeline he ends up in, he might manage to lead a better life.

If he starts shit he'd do better in the human nations but he'll likely just be put under Yuuki's thumb. If he tries shit in Tempest he gets captured or worse, depending on if Carrera and Ultima is already there or not.

I don't really have a least favorite character, nor can I think of one at the moment, but I like this thread's idea so why not join in.

Captain Marvel in MK: She obliterates a lot of bad guys for Earthrealm, but seeing how this is a big victory for the good guys, Kronika sees this as a threat to the "cosmic balance" of the universe where good and evil must be balanced, so she erases her in the next timeline. She might as well convince her to stop what she's doing and tone down on the damage that she's dealing to the bad guys. Also, a sentient universe can manipulate her to merge the realms, causing said universe to absorb her into its being once all the realms have been merged.

Hmm lets see,

Yogurt in WH40k: He overall does pretty good when he first arrives until the Imperium sends a few Culexus his way...

Ikki in SCP: Well... the Foundation does its thing tbh, I could see them probably trying to get him into working for them as a Field Agent or something.

Batman (Yes I said it lol) in the Nasuverse: He could do decent when dealing with the average Magi and can deal with aome servants but someone eventually haxxes him.

Danzo in TES: He actually does pretty decently against low tiers and could probably fit into the Dark Brotherhood, although if he ever runs into any sort of higher level mage or something he pretty heavily gets his shit worked.

Danzo in Dark Souls: Well Danzo would do alright in some cases here and there but when it gets to the higher tiers...well lets just say Danzo pretty much get haxed to death and gets brutally killed nonstop.

Batman (Not the character but I hate how his fanbase, you know THOSE ones constantly be annoying) in Final Fantasy series: He would help around with the heroes facing lower tiers and actually being useful but when it comes to the higher tiers Batman has to rely on the others to keep him alive. Of course if he tries to fight Sephiroth or Kefka, or better yet the villains that Lightning fought then Batman gets stomped badly due to their higher feats. Then again Batman can try the prep time but even so there are some villains that surpass it. Hence why Batman never wins against any top tier hax filled foes in other series'.

Sho Tucker in Star Wars: He can try and be useful for The Empire, in fact I can imagine Sidious and Sho would get along with their sick habits but of course Darth Vader would HATE Sho so much. In fact I can bet if Sho tried to attack Vader, Vader would kill him but Sho isn't that much of a dumbass though even so Sho would end up dead in various other ways.

Sakura Sakurakoji in Durararaverse.
I haven't read Code: Breaker in its entirety but her profile suggests she solos the verse at her peak.
But with as far as the manga that I've read, she should have her Intelligence rated as Below Average because she's terminally stupid. Which means she's definitely gonna get manipulated by the various masterminds in Durarara if she ever interacts with them. She might live a normal albeit even exciting life if she sticks with the relatively good guys, though, but if her powers are revealed she may get hunted down which may result to her soloing the verse.

Sakura Sakurakoji in Durararaverse.
I haven't read Code: Breaker in its entirety but her profile suggests she solos the verse at her peak.
But with as far as the manga that I've read, she should have her Intelligence rated as Below Average because she's terminally stupid. Which means she's definitely gonna get manipulated by the various masterminds in Durarara if she ever interacts with them. She might live a normal albeit even exciting life if she sticks with the relatively good guys, though, but if her powers are revealed she may get hunted down which may result to her soloing the verse.
I haven't read all of Durarara but I saw the show and two immortals from Baccano appeared in that. they're not doing shit to her, but if they were in the books too, that means Durarara has this guy walking around somewhere. Just saying.

If wukong from the journey to the west got deleted, im glad demonbane got deleted to

Sugou from SAO
in Kirbyverse:
Probably tries to assert some kind of dominance on Popstar, might use his abilities and scare a few waddle dees into submission, that is before Dedede or Kirby or anyone hears about that and the dude gets turned into a baguette or atomized

in Jojo:
Might try and live a normal life for a while and hatch up some plan which will be somewhat effective. Later he might actually kill some people depending on what part he is in but will probably sooner or later meet someone with any form of hax and get yeeted.

in Godzilla:
Also tries some plan and probably succeeds in many of his plans until he meets a kaiju that is above small building level and thus gets turned into a pile of ash.

in Pokemon:
Might find some useful pokemon and might even collaborate with an evil team, before attempting to take it over and getting a 7-A hyperbeam in his face.

Back