• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Most Wanked character, in your opinion.

Shadow-Ragna said:
The wanks that annoy me the most are:
Jojo character wanks, it just irratates me on how they wank these characters like Giorno's GER or DIO when he gained World over Heaven and these fans kept saying either of these characters can wipe every verse. It was stated by annoying amount of Jojo fans that DIO WoH (World over Heaven) or also known as Heaven Ascension DIO can wipe every verse because no one can see his stand and he controls the universe and warp time, also that he beaten Giorno meaning he is the strongest eva! Well...no Heaven Ascension DIO can be beaten by various characters that have more Hax that DIO would be envy off and this continued to a point of rabid JoJo fans attacking people saying no one can beat Heaven Ascension DIO except for Jotaro.

Another wank is Undertale and it just pisses me off since most of their feats are mostly ambigious and I think Undyne was about mountain level at most.

RWBY and Steven Universe both have immense wanks and trust me there annoying since RWBY wanks uses the NLF too much to where people treat RWBY verse as a joke. I saw one where Yang beats Makoto from BlazBlue or that she beats Tifa and its accurate I just laugh at these so much. With Steven Universe well...I am not sure why people wank Steven to 3-A and then 2-A when in Kaiju form in Steven Universe Future...the hell? No Steven at best is 5-B and the Gems doesn't show much feats that consider them that strong at best they are either tier 6 or 5.

Saitama is another overly wanked character and its been stated multiple times in this thread on why he is wanked so much to a point it just pisses everyone off in a VS battle. I swear I have seen Superman, Goku or even Dante getting wanked but people kept wanking Saitama to a point where its not even funny. I saw one thread somewhere that Boros is stronger than Third Form Frieza...yeah you heard that right and I sighed and shook my head in annoyance. Now you must guess how strong is Saitama in the old thread I saw? Well they say Saitama is stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku...No, no Saitama isn't at best he is country level.
undertale wanks are rare to see. but as for the others i've seen people wank UI Goku to multiversal 5D , seen people wank superman to the point he can take on the celestials from marvel and saitama to omnipotence :/

AwkguyDB said:
ChocomilkAlex said:
he fought a 5th dimensional being </div>
Goku what
Exsqueeze me? when?
N. Trance

also I was planning on making a Crash CRT that may or may not make Crash Tier 1 ovo actually realistically he probably wouldn't scale unless the low end 6-C to High 3-A is accepted and he might not even be allowed to scale to that

When you really think about it, Elder God Demonbane was considered by this wiki to be High 1-A once.

Jesus, from High 1-A to 3-A. How the hell does that happen? Massive RIP.

Now in time people will downgrade Shinza Bansho the same way and the mythos will be the greatest again! Ahahahahaha!

Abu2411 said:
When you really think about it, Elder God Demonbane was considered by this wiki to be High 1-A once.
Jesus, from High 1-A to 3-A. How the hell does that happen? Massive RIP.

Now in time people will downgrade Shinza Bansho the same way and the mythos will be the greatest again! Ahahahahaha!
A lot of hype + profile that hasn't been reviewed properly since 2017= a whole lotta wank.

The Outer Gods might move to Tier 0 per revisions so downgrading Shinza might not even be necessary really...

2 questions, my friend.

1. Do you have the link to the Outer God upgrades thread?

2. Do you have whatever the Mythos revision guys are smoking?

Abu2411 said:
2 questions, my friend.
1. Do you have the link to the Outer God upgrades thread?

2. Do you have whatever the Mythos revision guys are smoking?
Around here. Basically it was proposed to give the Outer Gods 2 keys; one for the fractional, local deities that can mate and have relationships which is High 1-A and the other for the archetypal beings beyond all perspective and change that will be 0. Of course, the latter is still awaiting evaluation by our resident experts so it's not completely set in stone.

Tbh, I feel the Mythos are being wanked. I won't deny they're extremely powerful and totally deserve 1-A or High 1-A ratings, but this whole "even fodder Outer Gods are Tier 0" thing is just ugh.

Ionliosite said:
Tbh, I feel the Mythos are being wanked. I won't deny they're extremely powerful and totally deserve 1-A or High 1-A ratings, but this whole "even fodder Outer Gods are Tier 0" thing is just ugh.
There are no "fodder" Outer Gods, all of them are equal bar Azzy and Yog.

The 0 stuff comes from being conceptually above all change, perspective, mathematics and size in the verse when even High 1-As are still bound by these, though the tier has to be evaluated by Azzy and isn't set in stone. The High 1-A stuff's been gone over multiple times on two different threads and found to be legit. Not sure where the wank is coming from.

Ionliosite said:
Read your own post again. There.
So you think the feat doesn't qualify for Tier 0 or that it isn't a legit feat for the OGs?

The 0 stuff comes from being conceptually above all change, perspective, mathematics and size in the verse when even High 1-As are still bound by these

@Ionlisite

You mean this? I don't understand. Then again, I'm not familiar with tier 0 and all that jazz

@Uniasha yeah Undertale wanks are at times in rare places but they can be found in such places like in Cartoon Fight Club and such who wank characters to an annoying degree.

Often people I see in most VS videos with these characters they would these wanks characters such as:

Saitama and you saw many of Saitama wanks and my huge rant on how much Saitama fan wanks piss me off.

Guts wanks are annoying because they often say in almost all of their comments that Guts has the Berserker Armour and the Dragon Slayer he can solo people with them. The Death Battle match didn't help as more Guts wank has been noticed. I saw a few people saying that Guts' Berserker Armour can heal his wounds while holding it in place cuz after every life threatning battle he gets better and kills gods and demons meaning he can kill every single God and Demon with his sword. With this logic I find faulty because there are characters that can destroy Guts, I saw one that saying that Guts is resilent and Cloud from Final Fantasy VII will have a hard time to kill even though Cloud's feats would wreck Guts, add this with comments on how Guts can beat Ragna, Dante, Kirito and many others.

Sans by saying that him remembering resaves means that any time magic or time related stuff is what Sans can negate.

Dante which some fans are calling him immortal and that he can't be killed also that he fought the Shin Megami Tensei cast even though that was a noncanon apperance and they kept using it as canon meanwhile if he fights Ragna they downplaying the shit out of Ragna.

Then there is of course DBZ characters and you guys know the wank so I will leave this one as obvious.

Ik GER has already been brought up, but there used to be a group of supporters I knew who argued it being beyond time, space, causality, fate, and concepts entirely. There were people who also tried to argue it from something like 5D all the way to 1-A too. Nasty times.

Shadow-Ragna said:
RWBY and Steven Universe both have immense wanks and trust me there annoying since RWBY wanks uses the NLF too much to where people treat RWBY verse as a joke. I saw one where Yang beats Makoto from BlazBlue or that she beats Tifa and its accurate I just laugh at these so much. With Steven Universe well...I am not sure why people wank Steven to 3-A and then 2-A when in Kaiju form in Steven Universe Future...the hell? No Steven at best is 5-B and the Gems doesn't show much feats that consider them that strong at best they are either tier 6 or 5.
For RWBY my guess is theyre using feats from CrossTag in which RWBY characters do have legitimate tier 2/1 feats for fighting and destroying System XX

Not sure where the SU stuff comes from but there is tier 2 tech in SU such as The Glass of Time

I do recall that RWBY had some people overstating it, but all the way back in 2015-16 or so, when the ins and outs of Aura and semblances still hadn't been completely explained and the hype of the Death Battle was fresh. It was mostly assuming Auras made you invulnerable to everything as long as somthing didn't surpass the threshold of the character's durability and the idea that Yang's ability increased her power infinitely by simply being attacked. These two died down after later on it was explained Auras get drained with continuous damage and use and the other limitations they had, though

I mean for the most part the aura thing is true but Aura has never been infinite that was established in like episode 2

My bad, what I meant is that some people took it, for example, that if a character can endure up to 2000 tons of TNT with their aura, unless they were hit with something above those 2000 they wouldn't be phazed, even if something comparable hit them repeatedly, like getting hit 10 times by a 1800 ton attack. As well as how it blocked any sort of ability the opponent may have, not only physical damage or effects shown in the series itself.

Tht was when Jaune was training with Cardin, right? Glynda mentioned that Jaune's aura had weakened too much and if he was attacked again it could be lethal.

This is getting real close to 500 replies. I'd advice to make a new thread soon. (Although it won't survive the fórum move)

Tbh with how 682 is treated in SCP its really not surprising hes wanked how he is and half the wank hes got has something backing it up (Normally not always).

Back