• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

List of Biggest Upgrades in VS Battles

Kirito jumped from 8-A to 6-C, then all the way to 4-A, nearly bordering 3-C. He also jumped from At least Subsonic to MFTL+.

KRae47 said:
That's a lot of upgrades. Is that good or bad?
Depends on how you look at it. They're even more massive upgrades pending this year too.

MCU's was not that massive, they got an speed upgrade from High Hypersonic to MHS in combat speed, plus they may become High 7-A to 6-C if revisions go as Cal said.

Compare that to Demonbane, that went down from 1-A to 3-A is ridiculous.

Newendigo said:
Ain't thanking you guys for that.
I liked 1-A **** robot, it was glorious.
So did I but the scans don't lie. And be thankful, If we wanted it then Demonbane would barely be Tier 6. 3-A is giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I'm just waiting for other VS sites to notice the change. That shitstorm will be glorious....

Planck69 said:
So did I but the scans don't lie. And be thankful, If we wanted it then Demonbane would barely be Tier 6. 3-A is giving him the benefit of the doubt.

I'm just waiting for other VS sites to notice the change. That shitstorm will be glorious....
Is a joke right? It has to be a joke, no person with a bare amount sanity or morality would be serious.

Newendigo said:
Is a joke right? It has to be a joke, no person with a bare amount morality would be serious. </div>
Smug-anime-gif-18
Sure it is....

KRae47 said:
Seems pretty extreme.
The current ones? We have a verse with potentially eight Tier 0 upgrades pending so with the exception of Gan and the Shinza crew, I'd say the rest are somewhat reasonable.

Planck69 said:

Other VS sites? I thought any changes were only for this site?

KRae47 said:
Other VS sites? I thought any changes were only for this site?
I'm referring to when they see our current ratings for Demonbane since they still hold him to be 1-A. To my knowledge we're the only site that downgraded him to such a massive degree.

The usual reactions of "mUH dOwhPLaY!" are kinda amusing. ANd in any case, the verse is still in need of a massive re-work anyway.

I'm pretty sure that 2-A Demonbane was already pretty common in VS debatting groups tho.

Yeah, i remember someone saying the verse had L1C feats, so a revision is probably being planned for the future

YuriAkuto said:
I'm pretty sure that 2-A Demonbane was already pretty common in VS debatting groups tho.
Just checked and yeah, FBO wiki as well as a few others have him rated at Low 2-C to 2-A. I guess it's just some dudes on ComicVine and Twitter nowadays.

XDragnoir said:
Yeah, i remember someone saying the verse had L1C feats, so a revision is probably being planned for the future
It was part of the downgrade, but said feats revealed not to be Low 1-C, so it ended up as 2-A.

Newendigo said:
By how much?
Are they equal or greater than Marvel?
While they have a scaling chain, nobody transcends baseline, so no.

MSPA Reader went from the weakest 9-B in Homestuck to possibly the strongest 1-A in the verse

And all of the current 1-A technically are above baseline yeah, since they should transcend Feferi Trancendance Path version, and MSPAR is above pretty much every 1-A in the verse.

YuriAkuto said:
MSPA Reader went from the weakest 9-B in Homestuck to possibly the strongest 1-A in the verse
And all of the current 1-A technically are above baseline yeah, since they should transcend Feferi Trancendance Path version, and MSPAR is above pretty much every 1-A in the verse.
even above the inspector

Livinmeme said:
YuriAkuto said:
even above the inspector
Pickle Inspector? Problem Sleuth isn't canon/connected to Homestuck, any 2-A is above him now.

Back