• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your least favourite character in your favourite verse.

Ricsi-viragosi

VS Battles
Retired
The title, really. The character that you dislike the most appears in your favourite verse. They don't try to solo, they just do what they would do, in character.

A little exemple:

Rey in Start Wa-wait a moment.

Captain Marvel (MCU) in the Cthulhu Mythos: Tries to be a superhero, comes across and fights some cults and fish people along with the occasional zombie horde, calls it upon herself to deal with the eldritch horrors that are a menace to humanity and well;

Ghatanothoa: Yo Big C! You see this bitch?

Cthulhu: Yeah, not touching my cults. Yeet.

Son Goku (Xeno) in Shinza Banshou: Well as their is no Demigra and Timeline stuff to deal with Goku will probably do what he does best, picking fights with everyone he meets. He'll probably be able to deal with most of the LDO through his superior AP, dealing with the Regenerationn by killling them enough times to exhaust their Soul stock, but Briah's will give him trouble and I don't see him having much chance against the Always Faster and Soul Attacks of Schreiber. Reinhard definitely beats him with the Ritual completed, which I think is a likely thing to happen with Goku as the opponent.

Of course theirs also the added part in that Goku being around and fighting everyone messes with a certain someone's play which would end up with him being Retconed.

Honestly I doubt the Creation Trio will get involved, Palkia + Dialga only get involved when either Cyrus is summoning them to remake the World or when Arceus is involved, Giratina is only involved when the World and thus it's Distortion World is being threatened, and Arceus is normally asleep and generally only gets involved when it's Judging humanity because of some past slight.

While Discord likes to muck about I doubt he's going to do anything so bad that it will attract Giratina, nor will he summon the Duo, and he hasn't slighted Arceus in the past.

Labby in Mario Bros: Labby tries to corrupt the toads and other folk of the mushroom kingdom and convince them do the repulsive shit he did to that boy and Mario realizes how vile Labby is and Mario sends him to hell.

Yogiri Takatou and Discord in Super Smash Bros.: Yogiri just chills around normally and would use his hax if Galeem or Tabuu tried to kill him and keeps himself safe from harm, Discord would muck around like he always does and be a nuisance to the cast, possibly acting like an OP assist trophy

Twilight Sparkle in Real Life History: Tries to make friends with the people and be a nice pony, will inevitably have a witch hunt against her by some religious group because of her supernatural powers in which she thwarts, likely would inspire a bunch of ancient mythology, and would try to stop bad people if they get out of hand. Overall, she is a benefit for society, however, history would change very significantly and humanity may get a semi functioning utopia for once

The Creator (Umineko) in Marvel (since I still don't think he actually exists t╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Âc╠Âe╠Âl╠Âs╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠ ╠Âv╠Âs╠Âb╠Âw╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Âd╠Âe╠Âa╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âa╠ ╠Âf╠Âe╠Âm╠Âa╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Âu╠Âp╠Âr╠Âe╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Âb╠Âe╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠Â) in Marvel, he clears for now (still holding out hope for Marvel to be restored to Tier 0 some day).

Since I don't think he actually exists, I guess my least favourite character is probably Eonwe from LOTR or Saitama, neither of whom have much hope in Marvel.

Eonwe probably clears my other favourite verse, bleach though.

I hate his fanboys (even more so than I hate Hulk and Sanji fanboys).

The world is full of idiots who think he can beat Thor or Wonder Woman or Naruto or Goku !

Eh, I guess. but I'm not sure how else to really decide on a least favourite character. It can't be because a character is evil because I like a lot of villains. A poorly written character maybe ? But I rarely have pure hate for such characters. An offensive character who propagates harmful stereotypes perhaps ? eh, I guess but it'd be hard to decide on a single such character. Maybe an annoying character ?

Everybody from Hazbin Hotel in Courage the Cowardly Dog: Ehh, Courage has seen more jarring stuff than demons saying middle school level peepee jokes 34298571598 times

Ruby Rose in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: No idea

Pinkie Pie in Spongebob Squarepants: Instantly befriends Spongebob, but drives Squidward insane

Fairy Tail characters in Mario Bros: No clue

K-Pop singers in Chowder: Schnitzel, in an irritated tone while covering his ears, says "Radda radda radda", walks out of the cartoon, tosses the singers out of the episode, and then everybody goes back to their usual business

Nasuverse characters in The Simpsons: Don't know

Masadaverse characters in Marvel Comics: Do I want to know?

The Player (Fortnite Battle Royale) in The Amazing World of Gumball: Gumball would probably just tell them "Dude, your game is awful, Minecraft is way better" and then go back to minding his business, pretending nothing happened

Discord in Looney Tunes: Him and Bugs wreak havoc together

Steven Universe in Super Smash Bros.: Likely becomes a fighter

Hsu Hao from Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance dying brutally to the demons in Shin Megami Tensei.

(No one likes Hsu Hao not even the creators XD)

Well I tend not to really dislike anything (No one makes a bad product on purpose imo unless it's EA)

That said if anyone from Sword Art Online was to end up in World Of Darkness let's just say they're gonna end up wishing they stayed out lol

Ron Weasley in Warhammer 40,000: He'll attempt to figure out his surroundings, only to do something that will attract the attention of the local authorities. He'll likely escape but then reports will start coming in of strange happenings along with various devices recording data about him. More than likely, Ron will attract the attention of the Inquisiton who will hunt him in the name of the God-Emperor. Better hope they kill him outright...

Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) in DC Comics: Will keep doing her superhero thing, only for her attitude and methods to end up alienating the vast majority of the Super community. Ultimately, will probably have to leave Earth or end up crossing some kind of the line with the Justice League and end up on the recieving end of one Batman's plans. But not before getting one hell of a lecture from some like Superman.

C2 of Omegon said:
Magic interferes with electricity based tech so that may also give some problems to Ron if he wants to hide and use his powers at once.

The latter really depends on when she is. Nowadays she is a literal thought police advocate, and very much willing to kill and the likes. She'd almost certainly fight Superman in her current iteration.

Well, my least favorite character is very hard to decide. It'd be either Mabel (Gravity Falls), or Kirito (Sword Art Online). Well, I'll just do both. My favorite verse is Re:Zero. I'm also guessing that every character is at their peak, even though this isn't a solo situation. Mabel just dies, eventually. Who knows though, maybe she'll go into the slums, since she'd be alone and homeless, and somehow manages to live on her own. She blatantly doesn't fit into the verse, would get into a lot of trouble, and would likely either be murdered because of a bad, childish decision, or just something like starving to death. Kirito, on the other hand, would fair incomparably better. Peak Kirito would easily be the strongest in the verse, to my knowledge, would be much more mature, experienced, and intelligent than Mabel, overall, he'd probably just become a god, in a sense. Although I've only watched the Re:Zero anime so I might be missing something.

Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) in BlazBlue: With her hard personality and will keep doing her superhero thing, destroying property and having a police advocate type of mentality would only make her a huge target to be eliminated by the N.O.L. Given Carol's behaviour and...the stuff she says and does she would possibly get into a fight with Ragna due to him learning that he is the Black Beast or that he is a wanted criminal but end up getting her ass kicked by Ragna, then she would try to fight against Terumi and Relius only to get sol haxed and killed by them as an after thought. With her personality and actions overall she would probably get hated by everyone, even by Celica the most loveable and gentle person and thats saying something.

Last edited:
Izuku Midoriya in DC Comics. He'd do well in Gotham City so preferrably drop him during Crisis on Infinite Earths or Final Crisis. Have Anti-Monitor laugh at his self-righteousness speech before he blinks him out of existence or have Darkseid enslave him and make him do horrible shit to civilians and pull a GER on him with the Omega Sanction.

Natsu Dragneel in DC Comics/Vertigo. Throw him in the Lucifer series by Mike Carey. He goes to Lux, sees this dude that seems different from the humans, and does what he does best, which is challenging fights or making noise. Lucifer is either amused and bursts out laughing or blinks him out of existence after Natsu challenges him to a fight, saying "Fire? Against ME?"

Seryu Ubiquitous in Warhammer 40,000. She tries to serve the Imperium and BAM Horus Heresy begins. Please God PLEASE throw her to Konrad Curze and the Night Lords. Let them show her the true meaning of justice (and fear).

Rey in Bloodborne. Goes around one-shotting basic enemies since she's a huge Mary Sue until she reaches the Old Ones. Bonus points if she dies to an Amygdala after being grabbed unawares or if Imposter Iosefka turns her into a mini-Celestial Emissary.

C2 of Omegon said:
Ron Weasley in Warhammer 40,000: He'll attempt to figure out his surroundings, only to do something that will attract the attention of the local authorities. He'll likely escape but then reports will start coming in of strange happenings along with various devices recording data about him. More than likely, Ron will attract the attention of the Inquisiton who will hunt him in the name of the God-Emperor. Better hope they kill him outright...
Well damn, you don't like Ron Weasely? Would've thought out of all the HP characters you would've chosen someone like Umbridge or Bellatrix.

batman in ejen ali. he tries kill a certain someone and gets all his technology overrided before getting killed by his own tech

LordUrien935 said:
Well damn, you don't like Ron Weasely? Would've thought out of all the HP characters you would've chosen someone like Umbridge or Bellatrix.
Umbridge and Bellatrix are hate-sinks. I'm supposed to hate them. Umbridge is a just a petty little bigot with delusions of grandeur. Despite her heinous actions, she's not worth thinking about. Bellatrix and me have a love-to-hate relationship. She's also vile but she's the kind of villain that I can enjoy to watch being a villain.

Going back through the books, Ron just...gets to me. Don't get me wrong, Harry and Hermione have their moments but Ron never felt like he contributed anything but drama after the Philsopher's Stone. Through the series, the character never made a positive impact on me. His attitude for the first half of the Goblet of Fire pissed me right off and during Horcrux Hunt when he left, all I could think of was 'Whatever, I'm sure they'll fine without you'. The real impressions that ever stuck with me about him were negative and the rest were 'Why are you here, again?' Add that to just his insensitive and sometimes downright mean behavior plus the fact he's one of the main characters and I just came to hate him from repeated exposure. Fill out the Golden Trio with anyone but Ron. Neville or Luna! Hell, if we've got to have a Weasley, get Ginny! At least, that'll make hooking her and Harry up make more sense.

Let's do another one. Elder Scrolls has a lot of assholes in it, but only one looks at you, the reincarnation of a god, leader of every guild in existence ever, master of all abilities and dragon slayers, and yes you that she would have killed you if she didn't find you useful.

Delphine in Harry Potter. She should be equal or superior to Aela the Huntress, just more focused on being a swordsman with a shield and a katana.

Despite her horribly arrogant attitude, she has her main skills in the sixties (the "expert" level from The Dovahkii's point of view). She also trains eight hours a day despite being in her fifties.

She is immensely powerful and fast, but easy to defeat for any wizard that catches her off guard. She would likely attempt to build a life for herself while acting violently against anyone that tries to stop her.

There is the potential that she can learn magic properly, she is a Breton and has a natural gift for the skill, but I doubt she would actually do that.

The only point where she could affect the story would be when Voldy comes back. In such a case, she'd try to get into the fight, and would likely rip through the monsters and some of the weaker wizards in the battle of hogwards.

Uncle Grandpa in Steven Universe: UG and Steven team up to make the second worst, arguably worst, episode of Steven Universe in the whole series

Pencil in Infinity Train: Probably enters the train with one of the highest starting numbers of all time as a result of the constant bullying, humiliation, and of course murder. She gets constantly mistaken for a denizen. If she enters pre-season 3, the Apex tries to kill/capture her to absolutely 0 success. If it's post-season 3, she just wanders around for a while failing to learn a single lesson until the first episode of TPOT airs at which point Two probably hops into the Infinity Train universe, grabs Pencil and leaves

Yogiri...might actually still lose in Pokemon. He doesn’t seem to be smart enough to be a top tier Pokemon Trainer nor does he have the connections with a professor to get a rare starter Pokemon, and is likely gonna try to become the very best with a Pidgey or Rattata.

Son Goku (Xeno) in Shinza Banshou: Well as their is no Demigra and Timeline stuff to deal with Goku will probably do what he does best, picking fights with everyone he meets. He'll probably be able to deal with most of the LDO through his superior AP, dealing with the Regenerationn by killling them enough times to exhaust their Soul stock, but Briah's will give him trouble and I don't see him having much chance against the Always Faster and Soul Attacks of Schreiber. Reinhard definitely beats him with the Ritual completed, which I think is a likely thing to happen with Goku as the opponent.

Soon this Goku will get stomped by Spinne.

Excluding characters that don't have profiles...Princess Elise III in Gunvolt or Astral Chain.

She gets kidnapped by Nova/Zonda/Yoseph/insert-Big-Bad-here and sapped for Iblis juice, which then is used to destroy the planet. Nice job, idiots.

Back