• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Your least favourite character in your favourite verse.

Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) in Shin Megami Tensei: Carol tries her best to be part of the Law Aligment but instead she pisses them all off and starts a conflict since her huge ego made YHVH angry and erase her existance. If Carol tried to attack the Chaos Aligment then she gets torn to shreds by Lucifer. If she goes off her own Carol might come across one of the Shin Megami Tensei main characters and get wrecked since she would probably piss them off with her personality.

Rick Sanchez in Marvel Comics: He would probably cause massive amount of destruction trying to prove that the heroes are meangaless and show how stupid they are in the grand scheme of the universe due to his nithilic and jerkass personality. Though when Rick actually pisses off both heroes and villains somehow since Rick would probably do something so immoral and messed up, Rick would have to deal with the Avengers, Fantastic Four, X-Men, Doctor Doom, Ghost Rider, and many more people and would get stomped but if he tries to kill and control the villains, he would get stomped by many such as Thanos.

In the end Rick wouldn't get far and his death would be his own fault, and if the Council of Rick tries to destroy this verse then, in the end there won't be any Ricks left in the Council of Rick.

D'Vorah in InFAMOUS: Sorry to say D'Vorah tries her best to join the biggest group or use her whole "insects don't kill each other" nonsense but during her travels she gets yeeted by the higher tier characters such as Kessler or Cole if she was in InFAMOUS 1. Though in InFAMOUS 2 she would try and join The Beast but gets yeeted badly when The Beast aka John Wraith finds her trust to be bullshit or that she tries to attack him. While in Second Son, she might have a chance but gets wrecked.

D'Vorah in Under Night In-Birth: She tries to join Paradox lead by Hilda and knowing Hilda isn't very bright (Actually she is an idiot, its been stated multiple times by her allies of her stupidity) but Chaos and Gordeau are smart enough to catch on D'Vorah's behaviour and hax stomp her into oblivion. If she doesn't meet Hilda, then she would try and kill Linne and the rest of the Night Blade, but ends up getting soul destroyed by Hyde and his weapon that can kill and erase immortals. It continues on and on with other forces, as D'Vorah is quite stomped by various forces and was torn apart by the void itself. God forbid if she tried attacking Tsukuyomi when Byakuya is in her prescence or else D'Vorah gets ripped apart.

Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers) in Dragon Ball: Honestly Captain Marvel is egotistical to boss Goku and the Z-Fighters around since they don't fit her sense of justice and would often try and get Bulma to leave Vegeta annoying everyone (Given the narrative her comics go). Though Vegeta would mock Carol causing a fight where Vegeta stomps Carol without going Super Saiyan 2. When the time where Carol goes too far and tries to actually kill someone like Broly (If this was before Dragon Ball Super: Broly movie) then Broly would erupt in rage and kill her, then the movie goes as the same except no one really misses Carol. If she joins the Galatic Patrol, she would break the code since she feels she is beyond them (Shown when she ignores a question from Iron Man about the whole precog thing in Civil War 2) and gets stomped by Frieza easily. She would try and micro manage the Z-Fighters like she tries with other hero teams and would annoy people in the Galactic Patrol and would try to finish off Frieza before he could do anything probably using the Dragon Balls from Namek or Earth, or even using Hit as an assassin to kill Frieza since she would try to get any way to stop Frieza and she would probably get angry at Goku, Beerus and Whis for letting Frieza go. Thus I feel like she would want to be God of Destruction since she would want to do better in her own ego (Carol would be used to seeing Beerus laze around thinking he was a lazy person who uses fear of his title as a weapon), but she wouldn't get fair when she realised the depth of how screwed she is when she faces Beerus.

Team RWBY in Shaman King: They would get along with a few people in the verse but might get hax stomped by Hao if they come across him since he hates humans (If this was before the series) or just get left behind since they are not Shamans and if they try to be ones it will take a long time or else they will get exhausted too easily. If they try to face Hao to stop him before he gets the Great Spirit they will get wrecked badly by Hao's forces, they would go in without listening to Yoh and the others due to them getting overconfident. Yes they would do this since Qrow mentioned in Vol 3 that they are getting cocky because they stopped Torchwick at the end of Vol 2 and that they didn't really stop the problem, also Ruby's speech in Vol 6 said she and others got far without listening to an adult or that they can do things on their own even though they would've died against Tryian without Qrow.

Ironheart in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice: She would be able to take out a lot of characters with ease, but recklessly that is until she comes across Wolf (or also known as Sekiro), or Genichiro Ashina, Sculptor (Sekiro), Great Shinobi Owl, Isshin Ashina or even the Divine Dragon then Ironheart would die. The reason why she would be reckless and not listen to Wolf or anyone else is because she is prone to this, as she went to Latveria and took it over (Doom was not ruling it at the time it was someone else) and left it in diseray that Doom later had to clean up, since this means that she would cause more issues and get herself killed. Plus a lot of her attacks rely on technology and the fact that in the world she is in at the moment has none leaving her with very few uses of her armour and it wouldn't be long till she meets someone that can match her and kill her.

Also I am not sure if its a mistake but early in her time (One of her first issue when she had her own comic series) when becoming "Iron Man" her armour was broken by bullet shots even though she got high tech armour from stealing parts of Tony's armour and using alien technology, so I am confused how that works, since why would it get so badly damaged by normal guns? So my guess if that is meant to happen then her armour would get shredded by the weapons in Sekiro, but if its a one off thing then ignore that statement since it might be probably a one off thing.

Cinder Fall in One Piece: Cinder would be a nightmare in Pre-Timeskip One Piece since she would solo a good chunk of characters even the Pre-Timeskip versions of the Strawhat Pirates, though thats where she would stop as she would get killed by Eneru (Enel in some translations) when he gets powered up since in Skypia. Cinder would tries to gain an army and attack the World Government thinking it was the same as the one in Remnent but would get destroyed by Akainu, Kizaru and Aokiji along with Garp and Sengoku. For pirate groups, she would get stomped by Whitebeard and his crew, if she doesn't come into contact to Whitebeard she might face off with Shanks or Silvers Rayleigh thinking either of the men were a goofballs and not a threat until it was too late and she pissed them off. Cinder wandering around she might come across one of the Seven Warlords shown in Pre-Timeskip a few would also kill Cinder with ease such as Mihawk, Jinbe, Donquixote Doflamingo and Gecko Moria (These are the PRE-TIMESKIP Warlords).

Though when its Post-Timeskip then Cinder would die pretty badly against Post-Timeskip Strawhat Pirates also by Blackbeard and his crew, then if she tries to face Big Mom or Kaido...then well she will brutally die in a horrible manner. That is if she gains Big Mom's trust and honestly Big Mom might be intrugied by Cinder's abilties and want her in the family by forcing her to marry her kids, and if Cinder pisses her off...well goodbye Cinder. But god Cinder would try her best not to anger Kaido and would hold back her attitude and not want to anger the person.

Last edited:
Blackbeard (One Piece) in Fairy Tail: Blackbeard would actually do well in this verse since most characters like in Fairy Tail, Crime Sociere, Mermaid Heel, Sabertooth and Lamia Scale are at best around Tier 7 where Blackbeard is at 6-B where he beats them. In Zeref's empire Blackbeard would do well since most of the Spriggan are at Tier 7, which doesn't work well against Blackbeard since he would defeat them. Blackbeard would be a massive threat to the Fairy Tail world.

Though when it comes to Mavis with Fairy Heart, Zeref himself can kill Blackbeard with his death hax, Acnologia, and the Four Dragon Gods can destroy Blackbeard, though the only Fairy Tail member that can defeat Blackbeard is Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail: 100 Year Quest where his feats would destroy Blackbeard.

Shinji Matou in Hellsing: Shinji would be lost due to being in a different reality, though his ego and actions would snub people and call him a self absorbed asshole. Though through his actions and what his family is capable of the Millennium finds him and turns him into one of their Artificial Vampire and possibly through experiments he activates his magic circuits and is able to use magic. Though even after all of this, he still gets wrecked and yeeted by Alucard and due to this Alucard gains Shinji's abilities and is now a walking magic powerhouse on top of his own vampiric abilities.

Team RWBY in Marvel Comics: Team RWBY would get thrown into this verse due to some time related stuff that Kang was probably behind it. They would try to survive in this verse acting as how they are but would get their reality shattered since they think there is no consequences until they see that villains are FAR more comptent and terrifying than the RWBY villains and they would suffer contanstly. Captain Marvel would take Yang under her wing since of their similiar personalities, Ruby would be inspired to remain training with Iron Man, Weiss I can imagine she would train with Doctor Strange and finally Blake would train with Daredevil or with the X-Men.

Last edited:
Johnny Test in Total Drama: ...Huh. He'll actually clear this one.

Johnny Test in Epic Battle Fantasy: He'll most likely get taken down by some of the stronger foes (elementals and monoliths, for instance) before he gets to anyone noteworthy.

Babidi in BlazBlue: This would be an interesting situation since Babidi is physically pathetic but magic wise he is an expert since he was able to posses Dabura who is stronger than the Supreme Kai and Dabura was able to keep up with SS2 Gohan. Not only that but Babidi's magic was strong enough to protect himself from Buu and Vegeta's explosive attacks, but it seems that physical attacks to the barrier is not strong as Piccolo managed to break through it. With this Babidi would try to play it safe since if he attacked recklessly then he would die, since he would sense Izanami and Terumi, not wanting to face them until Majin Buu is resurrected. Though he might try and possess either Ragna or Jin being the safe course actions to try and gain an army to revive Majin Buu. Though this would be tough due to Ragna and Jin having some sort of hax and even if they did get possessed it would be like Babidi trying to possess Vegeta, they would rebel against him. Another situation that is possible is that Rachel finds out about Babidi and knowing her she decides to drop in on him, by sending Ragna to face Babidi who would be able to fight off the possession and kill Babidi.

Although if Babidi did join Izanami then he would've been a great assist to the group by MAGICAL means not physical due to him being pathetic in that department. Izanami would not trust him and would probably let Relius keep an eye on him, and if they find out about Babidi's plan and they will due to them being more cunning and smarter they would capture and kill Babidi. Though Relius would first experiment on Babidi and would find out more about the Kais and more on the universe he came from and then kill him.

Esdeath in Naruto: Esdeath would probably be a giant threat to the shinobi world though when she comes across the Akatsuki members like: Itachi, Pain and Obito/Tobi, who would kill Esdeath due to their hax and feats that would overwhelm Esdeath. Though Esdeath could kill one of Pain's bodies then Esdeath it wouldn't last long since Pain would be able to kill Esdeath and make her his new Path of Pain or Kakuzu would take Esdeath's heart and add it to one of his own. If this was the Fourth Shinobi War version of the Akatsuki then Obito, Sasuke and the Edo Tensei army would do the job to deal with Esdeath though Esdeath would join any version of the Akatsuki since they would fit her.

If Esdeath faces Orochimaru then she would be able to land killing blows on him, though due to Orochimaru's annoying habit to survive and experiments he would live on in Cursed Seals so he would still be alive in Anko, Sasuke (If this was during Early Shippuden), Kabuto and Juugo. Though I would feel like Orochimaru would be intrigued by Esdeath and wanted her body with him biting Esdeath giving her the Cursed Seal, thus making sure Esdeath is linked to him. When she would be overwhelmed by the lust of power, Orochimaru might be able to take her body and add it to his many collections of bodies he obtained.

If she goes and attack Konoha it depends on which time, if this was during Part 1 when Naruto is a kid then Konoha is wrecked with possibly only Hiruzen aka Third Hokage, Gai, and Danzo able to defeat and kill Esdeath. Though if this was in Shippuden after Pain Invasion, then Naruto would be able to beat Esdeath along with Gai, Danzo, Kakashi. If this was the Post-Fourth Shinobi War version of Konoha then Esdeath will go into a deep grave by Naruto, Sasuke, Kabuto and other characters.

Though by some weird event she appeared when Madara was an Edo Tensei fighting in the Fourth Shinobi War then she would die, though this can be said the same when Madara gets revived and gained the Rinnegan along with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan would be able to get through to Esdeath's defences and be able to kill her.

If anywhere else Esdeath might get far but in the end when the higher tier characters arrive then Esdeath wouldn't last very long.

(I sorta by accident deleted parts of my previous comments when trying to link some of the pages and had to re type it here)

Cinder Fall in Digimon: Cinder gets destroyed horribly where she thinks the Digital monsters are no threat until she faces off the higher tier which can hax stomp Salem with ease then Cinder would have a breakdown realising that she and Salem are not even that impressive in the grand scheme of things or in power levels and she gets shredded and dies.

Um Mordecai in Regular Show? Nah but fr I love and hate Mordecai equally.
Also Scrappy-Doo in Steven U. (Yeah hate me all you want, I love Steven U.)

After nearly a year I'm surprised I havent been ripped to shreds for hating Hazbin Hotel and Steven Universe

Any reasonable person wouldn't hate another for liking a certain fictional universe, including Hazbin Hotel and Steven Universe. Of course, not everyone on this website I would say is perfectly reasonable, but it's a lot better than mainstream social media platforms, let alone places like Twitter.

Also I think I said my favorite verse here is Re:Zero a while back, and while it was and still is a close contender for number 1, that spot goes to Undertale. Not gonna bother redoing it though because I'm tired right now and just not in the mood for it.

Oh wait, its favorite verses? Oh then Giorno is gonna get ripped a new one in the SMT verse, if he didnt already get ripped a new one in the Archie and Xeno verses

Any reasonable person wouldn't hate another for liking a certain fictional universe, including Hazbin Hotel and Steven Universe. Of course, not everyone on this website I would say is perfectly reasonable, but it's a lot better than mainstream social media platforms, let alone places like Twitter.

Also I think I said my favorite verse here is Re:Zero a while back, and while it was and still is a close contender for number 1, that spot goes to Undertale. Not gonna bother redoing it though because I'm tired right now and just not in the mood for it.
A lot of people are not reasonable. Do you see most MHA fans who are for gay/lesbian ships? It's a literal death of the author. I know that the people here are fine but I use reddit so....

K-pop stars in SCP, Destiny, and DnD

SCP: They get fed to 682 by doctor bright.... but the 05 council allows it
Destiny: They die to everything
DnD: Dies to an imp

K-pop stans in The Legend of Zelda. Link gets annoyed with them and runs away. Depending on the time period it varies on what happens to them, although it won't often be good

A lot of people are not reasonable. Do you see most MHA fans who are for gay/lesbian ships? It's a literal death of the author. I know that the people here are fine but I use reddit so....
....How are shippers unreasonable? Unless you mean to imply they're sending the author death threats or something. Fans enact Death of the Author all the time, it's hardly a bad thing.

Cell Saga Vegeta in Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Universe): Yes I hate this version of Vegeta. Anyways he clears the base characters but dies to any of the super forms. Though considering how cocky Vegeta is against weaker enemies, he might let his guard down sensing how the base cast are much weaker than him. If he do that then he'll also lose to Infinite with illusions and BFR to Null Realm, to Neo Metal Sonic with him being able to adapt to Vegeta's power and to Mephiles by him temporally BFR-ing him

Mr. Pickles in Pokémon: Any Pokémon that isn't called Magikarp (and those who are comparable to it) are able to easily one shot Mr. Pickles and end this demonic dog for good

DBZ Broly in Gravity Falls: Broly goes on a rampage and kills everyone around him, until Bill Cipher shows up and turns him into his personal backscratcher

King Boom Boo in Dragon Ball: Surprisingly, he does really well at first due to his immortality type 7, incorperality, and mid-high regen, but he will probably incon with Cell and Buu, since he can't destroy them nor outlast them, and they can't destroy him either. However, Babidi might be able to posess him due to the ghost's evil nature. However, while he does outlast most of the DBS enemies too, he'll likely still die to Goku Black's sickle of sorrow and to be hakai-ed by any of the GoDs

Cell Saga Vegeta in Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Universe): Yes I hate this version of Vegeta. Anyways he clears the base characters but dies to any of the super forms. Though considering how cocky Vegeta is against weaker enemies, he might let his guard down sensing how the base cast are much weaker than him. If he do that then he'll also lose to Infinite with illusions and BFR to Null Realm, to Neo Metal Sonic with him being able to adapt to Vegeta's power and to Mephiles by him temporally BFR-ing him

Mr. Pickles in Pokémon: Any Pokémon that isn't called Magikarp (and those who are comparable to it) are able to easily one shot Mr. Pickles and end this demonic dog for good

DBZ Broly in Gravity Falls: Broly goes on a rampage and kills everyone around him, until Bill Cipher shows up and turns him into his personal backscratcher

King Boom Boo in Dragon Ball: Surprisingly, he does really well at first due to his immortality type 7, incorperality, and mid-high regen, but he will probably incon with Cell and Buu, since he can't destroy them nor outlast them, and they can't destroy him either. However, Babidi might be able to posess him due to the ghost's evil nature. However, while he does outlast most of the DBS enemies too, he'll likely still die to Goku Black's sickle of sorrow and to be hakai-ed by any of the GoDs
Why do they have to fight?

well, my favorite verse is Warriors but as proven numerous times Warriors doesn't survive solos Realm of the Mad God is next

Goku(except for that Saiyuki one): I'm here for a good fight!

Oryx: I think ive had too much to drink, someone who doesnt resist corruption in this verse? Entity just **** him over will you?

Void Entity: sure thing Oryx!

Cinder Fall in Elder Scrolls: Well goodbye Cinder because she would probably try and “act smart” but does something stupid and get killed off. She either pisses off a Daedra, got into a fight with the entire Magic Guild or just got in the way and tried to bully the Dark Brotherhood. That is not even going over other beings in Elder Scrolls.

Cinder Fall in Realm of the Mad God: she tries to "act smart" and then ends up in Oryx’s castle where she gets murdered 50 ways from Saturday by Any of the Oryx fights, or Entity corrupts her. Did I mention everyone and their mother in RotMG has conceptual type 4 immortality yet?

....How are shippers unreasonable? Unless you mean to imply they're sending the author death threats or something. Fans enact Death of the Author all the time, it's hardly a bad thing.
Most shippers are terrible. They severely harass creators when their illogical or outright abusive ships don't become canon.

Cinder Fall in Donkey Kong Country: K. Rool bitch slaps the **** out of her and uses her remains for a new cape.

Back